02

The Story of Us

Chanyeol POV

(Zinni Chanyeol Jihyun Chen Other Dani)

Great! We got Zinni's favorite subject.That's mean I no need to pleasure my brain to think it. I'm happy right now. Then someone poked me and it was Zinni. "Chanyeol-sshi how about we start doing research tomorrow?" She asked me.

 "I'm on", I simply answered it.

"Great!! Tomorrow at 4:00 p.m. come to my house", she was so happy.

"Okay, but I don't know your house". She writes something on a piece of paper.

"Here it is my address", while gave me the paper.

I look at it and startled because her house was near with mine about 5 minutes by walking.

Promise you will come tomorrow okay, she said.

Yeah, I will.

Then we exchange our phone number. Chen and Jihyun also discussing about the science project. I look my surrounding and looks like everyone busy discussing about it. I really don't know what to do and decide to read any book.

 

On the following day...

Chanyeol, how about we hang out this evening

That's great but I already promise to Zinni to do Science project with her.

Ouh, arra. maybe next time.

You?

Me what??

Science project you and Jihyun.

Jihyun said she want to ask her parent's permission first but until she not inform anything.

I calm down Chen who already shown upset expression. Suddenly we heard someone cheering we look our back and saw Jihyun running toward us and Zinni right at back.

Chen....Chen I have good news and...*upset* bad news that not too bad.

What it is??

My parents allowed me to did the project with but must in my house.

Good..

Are you fine with this?

Of course I am. that's better than they not allowed you fully.

So let start this evening at 4:00 p.m same as Zinni and Chanyeol, but they at Zinni's house we at my house.

Ouh okay.

In this paper written my address and my phone number.

 

I'm happy to hear that Chen's problem had done but there's one thing not right here... ZINNI!! She not talking much today. i wonder what happen to her.

Suddenly we heard a girl voice shouted Zinni's name.

ZINNI UNNIE!!! *hugged Zinni*

DANI??!! What are you doing here?

Today our school was holiday as yesterday we had festival at our school. I miss my unnie...

Me too... *smile*

*went to Zinni's side* Ouh Jihyun unnie annyeonghaseyo...*bowed*

Nae annyeong *waved*

Unnie who are they *pointed at Chanyeol and Chen*

They are my classmates. Dani meet Chanyeol and Chen. Chanyeol, Chen meet my sister Dani.

*myself* Zinni had a sister???

Ouh I though they are unnie and Jihyun unnie's boyfriend especially the taller one...Chanyeol oppa right?

I nodded...

Unnie and Chanyeol oppa looks suit together.

Nae that's right Dani.

*blushed* There's nothing come on let's get back. Chanyeol remember 4:00 p.m

I nodded as I also embarassed with Dani's statement. Zinni, Jihyun and Dani had get back while Chen and I went have lunch at restaurant near.

 

Zinni's POV

Unnie what do you mean by 4:00 p.m. It is a date??!! *excitedly*

Aniyo... It just Chanyeol will come to our house to do our Science project together.

Ouh I really hope that it was a date.. *grinned*

yah...Dani... I chased her as she already start running

Wait for me *start running too*

We had become kiddies due running on the road. People were looking at us weirdly but do we care about it. We continue running until we reached at a junction.

"I guess we stop here. Because our house at the left while Jihyun's right", I said sadly...

"Nae unnie right", Dani joined.

"that's right but I'm still want playing with you too", Jihyun also said sadly.

"We continue it next time. Or else we late as we all know that Chen will coming to Jihyun's house and Chanyeol ours", I remembered them

"Nae there will be a sweetest couple in our house this evening", Dani grinned.

"Yah we're not a couple and never be a couple", I mad at my dear sister.

Then Dani and I hugged Jihyun and went to each other house. We also waved at Jihyun.

At home,

"Omma Omma!!! At 4:00 someone will coming here", Dani said right after I opened the main door.

"Oh It's you Dani. Someone??!! Who?", my mother hugged Dani.

"He was unnie's boy-..."

"He was my classmates, Chanyeol. He comes here to do Science Project together", I quickly cut off Dani's word before she blurted out nonsense thing.

"Ok. Then you can get ready because it's already 3:00 p.m. Dani you help omma at the kitchen and don't forget to have a look at your loveliest kitten", our mom said.

"Waaa I miss my Angelie!!! Angelie I'm coming!!!", running like a kid towards her kitten.

"Such a kiddy. Omma I go upstairs first", I left from there and went to my room.

In our house other than my parent, me and Dani we have Angelie, our kitty. Angelie had live with us for 1 month. I found her in the drain near our house. She's so cute I love her so much and also the other. I opened the door and lying down on my bed.

I'm was thinking awhile. It just Dani's statement that Chanyeol was my boyfriend keep playing in my mind. Sometime I felt so happy and giggling and sometime I felt hate it because Chanyeol always teased me. After 15 minutes, finally I get up and went to bathroom. When i was drying my hair my phone ringing

GLAM I Like That

 

I look on the screen and it was unknown number. I answered "Yoboseyo"

"Yah Zinni it's me Chanyeol. I want say that I was on the way to your house from Chen's house. About 10 minutes later I reach at your house. Just want to say that. Annyeong, meet you later", he said.

"Ah nae. Annyeong and be careful", I answered it.

I went downstairs and told to my mother that Chanyeol will be here in about 10 minutes. Dani already giggling right behind the main door. I glared at her.

 

Chanyeol's POV

I already near to Zinni's house right now. After walking a few meters I was right in front of her house. I was suprised that her house was big. I pressed the bell button and after a few second a lady came out probably she was her mother. "Annyeong ahjummoni", I greeted to the lady.

"You must be Jinhee's friend... I mean Zinni", the lady said.

"Nae ahjummoni. Park Chanyeol imnida", I bowed.

" Nae, Chanyeol. Come in, Jinhee was at upstairs".

So, her mother prefer to call her Jinhee, her real name. For what to call Zinni I think it's better she use Jinhee. Nevermind it's her own personal I'm not own it. I followed her mother went inside the house. It's so beautiful.

Then her mother called Dani, "Dani-ah go upstairs and said that Chanyeol had come".

"Nae omma arraso... UNNIE!!! Chanyeol oppa had come ppalli", said while running to upstairs.

"Nae I'm coming", I heard Zinni said it.

After awhile I heard someone came down. I look up and I'm suprised because she was a beautiful girl and I can't recognise who she is. Is she Zinni's cousin because I know that Zinni only have 2 siblings, herself and Dani. The girl came to me and smiled to me as both of us known each other. I'm still thinking is she Zinni? No way she is Zinni! Zinni a tomboy girl, this one not truly different. This girl look even feminine than that tomboy Zinni. But their face look same, or Zinni had a twin sister.

 

(Zinni that Chanyeol always saw everyday :::: The girl he just met at Zinni's house)

 

I bowed to the girl. "Yah Chanyeol don't be like that. PPALLI! There's many things to do", the girl said to me.

How did she know my name? The girl held my hand and pulled me to go upstairs but I can't move I felt my body had froozen right at the place I was standing and my heartbeat. My heartbeat also become faster and faster and felt almost explode. I tried to talk.

"Ho...ho..how d...d..did yo...yo..you know m...mm...my n....na..name???", I'm stuttered.

The girl chuckled. "What are you kidding about Chanyeol. It's me Zinni okay. The girl you like to tease to and why did you stuttered. Are you alright?"

My eyes got widened. Sh...sh...she is Kim Jinhee a.k.a Zinni. "Nae I'm alright. Ppalli go to your room as you said we have many things to do".

Zinni let go of my home and went upstairs. I followed her. I'm still can't believe that she was Zinni. We went to her room. After sat down on the comfort carpet, she took her notebook and some pens. We start discussing. After almost 1 hour we stopped and we had found many brilliant ideas. 

We decided to buy all the things needed and we went to nearest shoppping mall because there's no any bookstore near her house. At first we decided to go there by walking but after been persuaded by her mother we went with motorcycle. At first she just fine but went we on the way to the mall suddenly I did emergency stopped because of the traffic light. Zinni was starled and accidently hugged me.

"Mian mianhae", she said to me.

"Ani kwaenchana it was my fault", I calm down myself because my heartbeat just beating faster.

"What's up with me. While today my heartbeat always like this. I never felt it before. Am I fallen to Zinni? Oh my what happen to me?" I said to myself.

"Yah Chanyeol the lights already green ppalli", Zinni poked while shouted at me.

"Ah nae nae", I continue riding the motorcycle after 5 minutes we reached at the mall.

Right after I parked the motorcycle and Zinni had went down she quickly asked me, "Chanyeol are you alright since at my house you look worried and unfocused. Are you sick?"

"Ani... Come on we need to hurry".

We went to bookstore and bought all the things needed. Thank goodness we able to bring all the things back to Zinni's house. We start did the telescope model. Zinni such so creative she could make it and it's look like a real telescope because I can move the telescope's body from shorter to longer. I wonder how did she make it. Nevermind but I confident that we could win with her brilliant idea.

"Waaaa... Zinni this must be great. We can win the competition with your creative telescope", I said.

"Ahha... gomawo Chanyeol not just me but also you, you the one suggest to make our own telescope", she a little blushed.

"Hihi that's the power of our team", I grinned.

 

( a little crrepy pict but cute x3)

"Haha arra arra", while working on the telescope.

"Zinni-ah...", i said.

"Nae waeyo", she asked.

"Why didn't you wear like this at school. You know you look prettier with feminine style", I'm a little nervous.

"Wae am I ugly before?"

"Ani... It just you just so beautiful in this style".

"Actually before this I always been disturbed by some boys from other school. When I was 14 years old I almost been by some boys since that I went to school and went out with tomboy style but if I with my family and at home I will be in feminine style", she had crying.

I'm felt sorry her and hugged her. " I'm sorry I don't know that you had suffered and I'm regret for asking about it".

"Ani kwaenchana. I'm fine. By the way I'm felt a little better after tell you about it. And I really don't know why did I tell to you about my history because Jihyun, my own bestfriend also doesn't know about this".

"I'm happy that you had share with me about your history. Actually I always tease you before because of you".

"Because of me?", she had become confused.

"Actually before this I had a younger sister and she really looks like you. She is clever, kind, friendly and high-confidence just like you. And when we still young, I always . One day, she got into a terrible accident and she got brain tumors and can't be saved. She has gone Zinni. Gone forever", I can't hold up my tears and I cried next to Zinni.

"Looks like we're same had a dark history. What a worst history we have", Zinni said while sit with her legs at her chest and across her hands on her legs while looking down.

Zinni you know what. Now I have one dream need to be achieve. I want to be your guardian that always with you. Now I realize that I love you, Zinni. I do love you. But would she choose me after what have I done to her. I rather do anything just to make you happy Zinni... SARANGHAE
 

 


chapter 2 finished actually it can be finished last week but because of my friend wants me to update my other fanfic so I have to.... -__-

hope this chapter not dissappointed you all...