04

The Story of Us

yooo ^^

now we back to normal story...mean no special part for any couple

ok now you guys can start reading ...:D

 


 

(Zinni Chanyeol Jihyun Chen)

 

It was school day. Everyone had know about Jihyun and Chen. Their official couple name is 'DaeJi' Some girls jealous with Jihyun while some boys jealous with Chen. Of course all of them jealous Jihyun is pretty while Chen is handsome.

Zinni was on the way to her class. That day was different, Zinni caught whole students attention. Today Zinni came to school with feminine style, not tomboy style. She not wearing her cap but releasing her hair. At first students taught her new students but after saw her nametag write '김진희'.

Some students follow her to class. Zinni just pretend not know with those students. She entered her class and greeted Jihyun, Chen Chanyeol. 'Annyeong DaeJi, Chanyeol'

'Annyeong finally you came. It's boring just being alone as this two lovebirds not talking with me...Alone' Chanyeol said.

'Now I had come so you have me, I have you'

Chanyeol look a little blushed while Jihyun and Chen can't stop giggling. 'Yah what's up with you guys..*she thinked and understand they become like that* Ok I got it. Stop being like that or next time I won't come to school with this style'

'Ok ok fine. we're sorry' Jihyun apologise while raising her hand.

'By the way Zinni what makes you came to school today like this, feminine' Chen asked.

'Nothing, just wanted to go a different day than usual'

'By the way who those people outside our class' Chanyeol asked.

'Molla they follow me from main gate'

'They must follow you because of your new appearance'

'For what? I'm I weird? Ani, right. Crazy students'

'Just forget about them, come here I have something to tell you guys' Jihyun asked Chen, Zinni & Chanyeol come near.

Zinni sat at her place, next to Jihyun as usual while Chen and Chanyeol behind them.

'What it is, Jihyun' Chen asked her girlfriend right after he sat at his place.

'I heard that they will be a talent contest at our school' Jihyun said excitedly.

'So~~~' 

'Yah are you that blurr... Why not we join it'

'Are you sure. I'm not confident' Chen start worried.

'Don't worry we can do it. I wanna singing and dancing'

'I wanna singing, dancing and rap' Chanyeol joined Jihyun.

'Then, I'm good in singing especially high note. So singing for sure'

'How about you Zinni' Jihyun asked.

'I wanna make suprise so wait until the day'

'Ouh arra' They said it together.

Then they heard a voice mad at some students outside the class.

'It must be Kim songsaenim' Chanyeol said.

 

Zinni's POV

​We start our lesson as usual. There's a good news...actually not. The Science Project was not next week but tomorrow!!! What a great news ever. Although science my best subject yeah...but I need time to make sure I'm ready. About the contest that Jihyun told. It looks fun and interesting. I'm gonna show them my hidden talent. I can give full attention to my teacher. In my mind I keep thinking about the contest and science project.

Oh yeah..finally recess time.

Jihyun and Chen had leave and Chanyeol right after bell ringing.

'chii this couple how dare they leave us' Chanyeol murmured.

'Chanyeol... just leave them. I wanna go to cafeteria wanna join' I asked Chanyeol.

'You heard what I'm saying' pointed at himself.

'Yeah of course I heard. So wanna follow me or not' I asked him back

'Just follow you. It's better than being alone in class' Chanyeol stand up and follow me.

So, Chanyeol and I walking together to school cafeteria. Some boys were running around and without I realize a boy accidently spilled out some water and I stepped on wet floor. It was slippery and I fall down. The only one thing I could do just closed my eyes and wait until my back body land on floor. But after a few seconds I don't feel anything hurts I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol stare at me.

His right hand hand grabbed my back body while his left hand near my waist. The way he stare at me make my heartbeats become faster and faster. Some students had surrounded us. I quickly stand up with some help from Chanyeol. I quickly bowed to other and went to cafeteria.

It's already 2:00 p.m right now. I was on the way back to my home sweet home. When I was walking I heard some students talking about the incident. Now, it has become a big issue in our school. Goshh I'm so embarassed right now. I don't know how to face Chanyeol and the worst one tomorrow we need to discuss about science project. How can I done it if my partner was Chanyeol. Oh God, ottokhae...Then I heard someone call my name, I look back and saw Jihyun, Chen and a little behind them Chanyeol.

'Yah, Zinni wait for us' Jihyun said it after she got her lost oxygen because of running.

'Zinni, why you leave us like that. Aren't today we wanna hang out at shopping mall' Chen said to me.

Gossh I forgot about our planned. So I like or not I should hang out with them and have to face Chanyeol. I look at Chanyeol he keet looking down. He might feel what I feel. I'm still remember the way he look at me. Then I wake upfrom my dreaming and went to shopping mall with JIhyun, Chen and Chanyeol. Jihyun & Chen were in front of me...So that's mean I'm with PARK CHANYEOL. Now other students keep talking about me and Chanyeol.  I was hoping I have any power to close all their mouth.

We reached at a coffee shop. I was sitting next to Chanyeol at a table while Jihyun and Chen bought the something to eat and drinks. It was silence at our table. Suddenly Chanyeol asked me.

'Zinni. As we know both of us still awkward to talk each other and also facing after the incident.'

'Yeah I know about that. So?'

'So we need to get over about it. Tomorrow is science project day. We need to cooperate to make sure we did the best'

'But how Chanyeol. Alhough I'm a tomboy but I'm still a girl. In fact, how ever it be I'm still a normal girl'

'We can do it. Just believ to me' Chanyeol held Zinni's hand.

​I startled with Chanyeol's deed. 'Yah what are you doing Chanyeol-sshi'

'Zinni-ah, I...' before Chanyeol could finished his sentences Jihyun & Chen had reached at the table with coffee and 3 pieces of chocolate tiramisu.

'Why 3' I asked Jihyun.

'1 for us, 1 for you and 1 for Chanyeol' Chen replied.

I just nodded then took one plate and start eat.

After done eating, we went to karaoke booth. It was my first time. After paid for room rent we went to the room. Jihyun and Chen keep singing while I just sitting. Sometime Chanyeol joined with them too. Then Jihyun picked a song and she gave me the microphone. I look at her weirdly.

'Please sing for us Zinni. We wanna hear you singing' Jihyun made some aegyo.

I just sang as I wanna release my stress. The song was Linkin Park- What I've Done. I'm just fine to sing that song it was a great song. Chen, Jihyun & Chanyeol startled at me. Probably they not thought that I could singing that good. How dare they.  After that I also joined with them.

After 1 hour we went buy some bubble tea. Before I could talk to other, Jihyun and Chen had left me with..CHANYEOL. Damn! For the forth time Chanyeol with me alone.

'Zinni' Chanyeol broke the silence.

'Yes, Chanyeol.' I answered

'What do you think if a boy who before this like to tease a girl and suddenly he fell in love to girl that he always tease', Chanyeol said.

I was startled and doesn't know what to say. After awhile I tried to answer ' I really not good in this thing but I just wanna say everything possible happen in this world nothing that impossible'

'What if it happen to you'

Okay now he make me nervous. I try my best to answer it. 'If it happen to me maybe that's a good thing. The guy probably my soulmate'.

Suddenly Chanyeol went to my front. I look at him. Then he bend down and held my hand. 'Zinni-ah I...I..I love you. I do love you. Probably this was the main reason why do I always teasing you. wanna caught your attention to me. zinni-ah would you be my girlfriend'. He said then kiss my hand.

'Cha..cha...Chanyeol-sshi... I I I love you too' my tears suddenly dropped and then smile to him.

He wiped my tears. 'Gomawo, for loving me back. I'll promise for always stay by your side and not let any happen to you like your black memory. That just nothing to you. Now nobody can hurt you because you are mine'.

'Gomawo chanyeol-sshi... I won't waste your love to me', I hugged him.

He hugged me back and kissed on my forehead.

Now Chanyeol and I officially a couple.

 

 


jjang jjang 4th cp done

there still 1 more chapter

last chapter only tell about the moment happen during their day as couple

so wait ya :)

BTW hope you all like this chapter