Seven~

Lonely

A month has passed since Minzy had moved into the house but she still hadnt return to school neither has Jiyong he stayed with her as Jiyong Mom got them a tutor. Minzy felt more confortable wearing girlish clothes now and began to wear make up, her wounds had healed already but she still had scars. Jiyong treated her the sweetest and making her feel more confident about herself.

 

Minzy was picking up some books that the tutor had left them to study from when Jiyong came by to help her pick up, "Bom came over" Jiyong said, Minzy eyes shot up as she quickly hid under the table, "Minzy" Jiyong said, "Be quiet im not here" Minzy said, "She left already" Jiyong said pulling her from under the table, "She misses me, she said she doesnt know why i havent becoming to school and thats it more weird that you arent going to school either. I think its time for us to return to school-" "Jiyong i dont feel ready yet espically with the new Minzy" Minzy said begging him "When will you be ready then" Jiyong asked "I dont know-" "Exactly you dont even try, Minzy i promise you i wont let them hurt you or anything but its time for us to return to school" Minzy looked at Jiyong she felt bad she was basically holding him back from his friend and school, "I guess" Minzy said feeling badly, "Really" jiyong said getting all excited as Minzy rolled her eyes.

 

Minzy was awaken the next morning by a excited Jiyong jumping on her bed, "Let me sleep" Minzy mumbled asleep, "No its time for school" Jiyong said pulling Minzy off the bed, As Minzy eyes shot open realizing she was returning to school, how were people going to treat her now? "Jiyong can we-" "Hurry up and dress up" Jiyong interuppted before Minzy changed her mind, she took a shower, did her hair and make up, she went to look in the closet, she was so insecure now and nervous, she decided to go with this  she was so nervous. On the way to the school she was begging JIyong to go back home but Jiyong decided to ingore her. As they pulled up to the parking lot Minzy stomach began to have butterflies as it was first day of school, Jiyong got off as people looked at him shock to see he had return to school after a month, Jiyong ran to the passanger seat as he opened the door as Minzy didnt want to get off, "minzy get off now" Jiyong mumbled feeling embrassed as people were waiting for who ever it was, Minzy took in a deep breath, put her poker face and grabbed his hand as she got out of the car to hear gasps from people.

 

Minzy grabbed her bag and walked right next to JIyong as the people stood with there mouths open wondering if they were seeing a ghost, the were walking down the hall hearing people whisper "I thought she died" "Is she a ghost" "Damn she hot" "that cant be MInzy" Jiyong grabbed Minzy hand to assure everything will be fine, Minzy and Jiyong looked eyes with the now shocked Bom and her crew who was only a few feet away, MInzy stood her ground to the people she looked confident but inside Minzy was dying of embrassement and insecurity.

 

Jiyong and Minzy saw how Bom's eyes turned furious as she began walking towards Minzy as they now stood face to face as Minzy still had her poker face, "What are you doing here you ugly-" Jiyong grabbed Bom and pulled her to a private place, as Minzy looked up to see her crew looking at her with fury, Minzy looked away wanting to run away but her feet didnt want to move they wanted to stay there and prove everyone wrong, as she did something she did not expect from herself as she found herself smirking at them as Chaerin walked towards Minzy as she was going to slap her but Minzy caught her hand "Not this time honey" minzy said smirking as everyone gasped, as the crew was gathering around Minzy. Jiyong quickly grabbed Minzy and pulled her away before they can do anything to her.

 

"I cant believe i did that" Minzy said explaing everything to Jiyong as they were walking to class, "i was just soo scared and nervous" Minzy said scratching her head angry at herself "calm down" Jiyong laughed seeing Minzy stressing out "did i tell you how beautiful you look this morning" Jiyong said giving her his killer smile as Minzy just rolled her eyes "what ever" Minzy said walking into the class getting more shocked gasps from everyone.

 

"How does she dare and enter my school as if she owns it" Bom said kicking everything in her way to let her anger out "I thought she died" bom screamed, "well she obviously didnt..." Se7en said before Chaerin cut him off "shut up " chaerin said "She looks...." Top started "Beautiful" Bom ended the sentence making everyone shock "she does" Taeyang agreed.

 

Bom walked into the class with her crew seeing Jiyong and Minzy laughing at talking, she walked up to them "Move " Bom said to Minzy as everyone looked up waiting for Minzy reaction but Minzy did buldge, Bom was going to grab her by her hair when Jiyong got up and stopped her "Bom lets talk outside" Jiyong said angry "No..." Jiyong grabbed her by the arm roughly pulling her outside as Minzy turned around to look at everyone giving them a dirty look to stop looking "You think your the now or what" Chaerin said watching her as Minzy let out a laugh getting her pissed.

 

"What the hell..." Bom said being pulled out roughly to a private area "Can you stop this its soo annoying" Jiyong said angry finally letting her go "No shes soo annoying she a ! Shes stealing you from me" Bom said with watery eyes, Jiyong punched the wall angry "Bom i have to tell you something" jiyong said in a low voice scaring her "what" Bom said waiting for the worse "Leave Minzy alone please" Jiyong said "give me a good reason why" Bom scream angrily "cause you love her" Bom choked out "Because... she has a ty life you bully her, she has no family bom her parents beat her! she was going to kill herself in front of her grandmas grave..... i saved her i owe it to her" Jiyong said lowly as Bom stood there processing everything "I..." "of course you didnt know i didnt either you should have seen her wounds she was so hurt" Jiyong said not knowing how to describe it "do you understand now why?" jiyong said as Bom nodded.

 

Bom and Jiyong entered together to the classroom late as everyone looked up waiting to see what was going to happen, Jiyong decided to sit in the back in an empty seat as Bom had no choice but to sit next to Minzy. She sat next to her and looked at her up and down not believing what Jiyong had said, Minzy felt so nervous she wanted class to end already she moved her hand as her pencil fell to the floor with her papers suprising her Bom bent down help her "here" Bom said gently handing Minzy the papers and her pencil.