Four~

Lonely

Minzy tried to go to sleep but her back was burning in pain, Minzy got up and the shower with cold water, she got in hoping to ease the pain but her wounds burned a lot, nothing seemed to work. Minzy finally got out and looked in the mirror to see her body was covered in belt wounds some big, some deep, some just red marks. Tears started to flood down her eyes, how much she wished she had her grandma at this moment. Minzy only got a little sleep as it came to morning, Minzy got dressed and couldnt seem to be able to walk, since her body ran in pain if she took a step, minzy decided to put on her poker face.

 

 As Minzy got to school, she saw at the gate se7en, "Hey" Se7en said smiling widely at her, "Hey" Minzy said lightly. "Minzy" G Dragon says running up to Minzy, Minzy turned around "Please dont get near me" Minzy begged "Why" G Dragon asked, looking down to himself seeing he was dressed nicely, so it couldnt be his looks. "Bom is going to attack me" Minzy says, "Oh, well ill defend you" G Dragon says as he sees a red mark on her neck, but didnt pay much attention to it.

 

 MInzy and G Dragon are walking together when Chaerin comes by, "Ewww Oppa what you doing with this ugly fat nerd" Chaerin says, "Chaerin!" G Dragon says, "What shes obviously fat and ugly" Chaerin says, G Dragon laughs a little, if anything hurt Minzy it was being called fat. Minzy walked away from them into class feeling hurt, "Minzy" G Dragon called after her. "Hey ugly " Bom hisses as Minzy enters, as Bom reaches out her foot and Minzy trips, Minzy hears the whole class burst into laughter even Mr. Teddy, Minzy looks up and looks at Teddy. "Wow teddy what a en jerk you are" TOP says and gets up to help Minzy, "Ewww put her down right this minute TOP, shes ugly she might pass it on to you" Dara screams as she laughs, "Shut up Dara, your the only ugly skinny here" Top says and he grabs Minzy and hugs her tightly against his chest.

 

Top than grabs Minzy and pulls her out of class, "Are you okay" He asks "Yah" Minzy says looking down in embrassement, afraid the tears will fall. Top hugs her "Its okay you can cry in front of me" TOP says still hugging her, Minzy felt safe in his arms, as a tear fell out. "TOP" Se7en said seeing TOP in the hallway hugging Minzy, Top let go of Minzy to turn around and see Se7en. Minzy quickly brushes off the tears. "Minzy" Se7en says seeing Minzy, "Hey" Minzy says looking down, "It was bom huh" Se7en says "No it wasnt..." Minzy said but didnt finish as Se7en burst into the classroom. Se7en grabs Bom rougly and pulls her out of the classroom. "Say sorry" Se7en orders, "What! No!" Bom says, "say it" Se7en says grabbing her more roughly, MInzy looks up to see everyone outside looking, even teddy is looking. "No im not going to say it to a ugly pig like her" Bom yells. Everyone burst into laughter. Minzy takes off running.

 

  Minzy runs away to a park, she sits under a tree and just stares into space. "Everyone has their own destiny destined for them and this was mine" Minzy whispers. She takes off her cross and holds it tightly in her hands, "Why couldnt you just stay with me forever! Like you promised!" Minzy screamed, "Why was i put on a curse" Minzy whispered. Minzy fell asleep by the tree she woke up seeing that it was late, she looked at her phone to see that she was really late and her parents were going to kill her. She quickly put on her necklance and ran home.

 

 "You stupid , where were you, we were starving" Her mom yelled, "Im sorry" Minzy pleaded for forgiveness, Minzy quickly ran to the kitchen to start cooking, she took off her layers of clothes, revealing her wounds and bruises. "We already ate" her father yelled as he slapped her hard across the face, her mom got a knife and started walking towards Minzy, "Im sorry please" Minzy begged, "I would soo kill you if it wasnt for me going to jail" Her mom yelled as she slashed her with the knife on her back, leaving her a deep wound, Minzy broke down to the floor crying as her back bled, "Thats right cry all you want" Her parents yelled as they left the apartment.

 

 Minzy got up gently, and got the sharpest knife and hid it in her pants. She began to walk toward the graveyard, it was dark so there wasnt much people outside no more, and Minzy didnt care about revealing her wounds no more. 

 

 G Dragon wanted to check up on Minzy, he felt bad, he had gotten her some cake, he drove to her house to see her walking somewhere he followed her, it was late so it was odd to him, and she wasnt wearing a whole bunch of clothes as always.

 

 As Minzy got to the graveyard, she sat down she looked around and it was dark, "Look at me" Minzy yelled at her Grandmas tomb, Minzy took off her shirt showing her wounds, as the blood still trickled down her back. MInzy didnt hear or see G Dragon walking slowly towards her hearing what she was saying. "They beat me everyday because im not perfect, i get bullied at school for being ugly for trying to hide these wounds" Minzy screamed and she began to sob, "How could you have left me with this burden on me" Minzy screamed, "Im sorry i couldnt keep the promise, i have to end this pain, I love you" Minzy cried. G Dragon was watching this whole scene not feeling the tears that were flowing out of his eyes. G Dragon than watched Minzy taking out a knife out of her pants, G Dragons eyes widened, he began to run towards Minzy already knowing what what coming, as Minzy picked up the knifed and aimed it towards her stomach, "Im sorry" She whispered as she was going to stab herself, when she was thrown on the floor, as the knife flew out of her hands onto the ground.

 

 Minzy looked up to see G Dragon, "Minzy.." G Dragon said, as he looked down at Minzy seeing all the wounds, he didnt know he was crying till he saw a tear land on Minzy, "Im sorry" G Dragon began to cry, Minzy stayed there shocked, "Please i need you" G Dragon cried, He hugged Minzy tightly, "Suicide is not the answer" G Dragon whispered, as he was hugging her he heard Minzy sobbing on him. "who did this to you" G Dragon asked, "Was it your parents" G Dragon asked, Minzy just nodded, "Im going to protect you i promise you, even if its the last thing i do" G Dragon said, as he felt a warm liquid on his hand, he looked down and saw blood, he took off his shirt and covered her up. He saw that she actually had a perfect body that she hid really well, "Im taking you to the hospital" G Dragon whispered as he picked her up.