Three~

Lonely

Minzy got away this morning from getting beaten and last night since when she got home her parents were passed out and this morning she didnt make any noise. She headed to school wearing her usual style, she got to class early and decided to talk to teddy, but again he said no, MInzy began to write some lyrics on her notebook when someone grabbed her notebook and started to read the lyrics, Minzy looked up to see Jiyong "Not bad" JIyong said and gave her a wink and sat next to her. He took out a highlighter, "This should be the chorus, you dont mind singing that right" Jiyong said but Minzy didnt answer, "Ill write a rap for me, and here" Jiyong said handing Minzy a michael jackson picture "I saw when you dropped it last night" Jiyong said and went to sit somewhere else.

 

 

 

MInzy was putting her things away in her locker when Jiyong came up to her "I wrote the rap" Jiyong said handing her his paper, Minzy closes her locker and walks away, Bom suddenly comes up to her "Ewwww i bet she can give us her disease of ugliness" Bom said, Chaerin handed Bom some gloves, Bom was about to slap her when TOP grabs her hand "Bom can you be any more unmature" Top said and eyed Minzy to leave, Minzy quickly walks away, she stops at a room hearing music, how much she would she could just dance right there, she could feel the music started to take control but before Minzy could start dancing she feels a presence next to her, she turns around and sees a handsome guy, Minzy bows feeling embrassed, "No its okay, do you know the dance for this song" the guy asked "No" Minzy says quietly "Dammit, by the way my name is se7en" Se7en says holding his hand out, Minzy shakes his hand, "You LIttle come back here" Bom screams as TOp is trying to hold her.

 

 

"Se7en" Bom says seeing se7en holding still Minzy's hand "Hey cousin" Se7en said to bom, "What you doing with this ugly as " Bom said, MInzy looked down "Bom! you havent changed have you" Se7en said raising his voice "What! Shes the problem" Bom defended and Chaerin and Dara nodded along "No your the problem" Se7en said, MInzy quietly walked away while they were arguing "Where did she go" Se7en asked, everyone shrugged, Bom, chaerin, and Dara walked away. "Dont talk to nerds dude" Seungri said "Why" Se7en asked "She just a ugly girl" Taeyang said, "Shes not ugly, shes beautiful" Se7en said shocking the guys "Are you okay?" JIyong asked feeling his forehead "You guys just look for the looks, but im sure she has the looks, the body, and the personality" Se7en said thinking about Minzy.

 

 

Minzy was walking home when a car pulled up to her "Get in" JIyong said, Minzy pretended not to see him or hear him she put on the song lonely loud. When she was grabbed and put in the car, "Yah!" Minzy screamed, Jiyong was screaming at her but Minzy couldnt hear him, "Yah! did you listen to what i said" jiyong said taking MInzys earphones off, he took Minzys earphones to see what kind of music she hears, "No give it back" Minzy fighted him so he couldnt hear what she listened to "No!" Jiyong said, Minzy and Jiyong were pulling the earphones together when he pulled them hard and Minzy and him were face to face, he saw that she actually wasnt ugly, even though she weared glasses, her face was perfect but her eyes said something about her that he couldnt think what they said. Minzy pulled back fast "Sorry" Jiyong mumbled and headed to his house.

 

 

Minzy followed him "Hey mom" Jiyong said giving her a kiss and a hug "Hey honey you want something to eat?" his mother asked "No im okay, this is MInzy" Jiyong introduced Minzy, MInzy did a 90 degree bow "Hi nice to meet you" His mom said, "My name is Gummy but you can call me omma" Gummy said smiling, "Thanks" Minzy said softly, "Shes soo pretty dont let her go" Gummy whipered to Jiyong and walked away.

 

 

Jiyong led Minzy to his room, he had a nice decent room, "Here" JIyong said handing MInzy a microphone, "Lets pratice" Jiyong said, He put on a random beat "Lets just try random beats for now" Jiyong said, Minzy and Jiyong began singing, "Wow your really good" Jiyong said not knowing MInzy was that good, Minzy just pretended not to hear him.

 

 

 

MInzy and Jiyong had the sing the song the next day, Minzy was nervous "This song is called Missing you" JIyong said, they began to sing, Minzy was stiff and nervous so Jiyong holded Minzy hand as they sang, "goodjob" Teddy said, Minzy went to sit at her seat watching the other classmates sing, when a note was passed to her "Im sure we will win, ill treat you for your awesome voice" said the note, "Well everyone was good but i believe these two partners did the best and gave a different vibe" teddy said, "Minzy and Jiyong" Teddy said, Bom glared evily at Minzy, "Congrats" Teddy said. As school ended Minzy was coming out of the school when Jiyong stopped her "Where you want to go" Jiyong asked "No where" Minzy said, "Awww come on i promised you" Ji "Maybe next time" Minzy said, "Fine let me take you home" Jiyong said "no" Minzy said "awww come on let me meet your parents" Jiyong begged "No" minzy said harshly "Fine" Jiyong said feeling offended but finding something fishie about her and her parents.

 

 

Jiyong was following Minzy home, Minzy continued to walk home as her fear grew bigger as every step she took, as she got to her house she stared at the door, as she finally opened the door she kissed her cross and walked in. Jiyong found it weird how it looked as if MInzy didnt want to enter the house, she looked terrified, "That was what her eyes showed fear" Jiyong whispered to himself. Minzy entered her house and was grabbed by the hair forcefully and beaten by her parents, her dad took off his belt and began whipping her on her back, "ahhhhhh" minzy screamed in pain.