Six~

Lonely

"Do i look that bad" Minzy said being insecure "No No No you look...." Jiyong says as his trying to find the perfect word "Perfect" Jiyong says as he smiles at her, Minzy smiles back gently, "Let go?" Jiyong says as he extends his hand out, Minzy grabs it feeling nervous for no reason, maybe it was her new look? She didnt even know. "Minzy you look beautiful" Gummy says as she sees Minzy coming down from her room, "Sit here" Gummy says as she pulls a chair across from Jiyong, Minzy just smiles and bows. MInzy tried to eat but the silence was making her uncomfortable, She observed how they ate with such class, she didnt have that class, she didnt have nothing she only had pain that belonged to her and no matter what it will always follow her to her death. If she isnt in pain she knows that the people around her will be in pain she knew that pretty well like she was seeing the future.

 

As dinner finished, Jiyong followed Minzy to his garden full of all types of plants, "Wow this is beautiful" Minzy said as she focused on all the plants, "Really?" Jiyong said shocked not seeing the beauty, "Yes plants are always so beautiful and full of life they never seem to suffer they die before they get the chance to suffer" Minzy says as she begins to water the plants, "You must really love plants" Minzy chuckles "They were my only friends" Minzy said whispered but Jiyong heard it "Well now im your friend" Jiyong said patting her back, "Jiyong i come with pain in the end you will suffer" Minzy said turning around at him, "you know what i should leave" minzy said as she was heading towards the door, "Minzy stop being so negative you dont bring pain and i wont let you leave" "Ji-" "Stop" Jiyong said raising his voice. "You have me and my parents now we wont leave you i know your probably scared that we will abondanded you but we arent going to i promise" Jiyong said, "Cross my heart" Jiyong said grinning, "What?" Minzy said confused, as she sees Jiyong make a cross on his heart "Cross my heart is a promise i wont break" JIyong smiled "Now you do it" Minzy was hesitate at first but she did it and laughed at how cheesy it was.

 

Minzy woke up the next morning as she was being thrown pillows and taken away the blanket, "Damn finally how much of a heavy sleeper can you be" Jiyong said breathing heavily, "I have been trying everything to wake you up" Minzy just smiled shyly feeling embrassed, Jiyong pinched her cheeks "Now get ready before were late for school" "School?! NO i dont want to go" Minzy quickly said, "Why?" "Because im not going" Minzy said confidently, "What! you cant miss school do you know how important it is" Minzy could only hear bla bla coming out of his mouth of how important school was "Well i dont want to go" Minzy said "Just for a few days let me get use to this im going to feel out of place" Minzy said, "Fine" jiyong said giving in, "that means ill have to miss school to" Jiyong said "You dont have to" "I cant leave you alone we will stick together forever and ever and ever and ever" "Ugh i get it stop being so cheesy" Minzy said throwing him a pillow "More sleep for me" "No young lady wake up now" Jiyong said "Ugh you cant do this" "if you dont want to go to school wake up or else im forcing you" Jiyong said. Minzy got up angry to go take a shower.

 

Minzy than went down stairs looking for Jiyong, as he was in the kitchen looking through recipes "What you doing" Minzy said scaring him "I dont know what to make for breakfest" "Do you know how to cook" "No" Jiyong admits Minzy laughs at him but stops to see his face of sadness "Ill do it" Minzy said as she went looking through things, Minzy made him a breakfest bagel with freshly juiced. "MMMM this looks good" JIyong said attacking the bagel, Minzy begins to eat "OMG Minzy you should cook everyday" JIyong said finishing it real quick "You want another one?" "No its okay im full" Jiyong said smiling.

 

Jiyong had convinced Minzy to go for a bike ride with him to the beach, as they went together Minzy saw how popular JIyong really was he knew everyone in the city and people would look at her weird as if she was a crazy girl or something. "Your really popular" Minzy said, "No its just they know my parents" Jiyong said, as they arrived to the beach, Minzy was amazed at the beautiful sight she always wanted to go to the beach but she was never aloud by her parents, "OMG my parents are going to kill me if they ever see me around the city" Minzy said now thinking about the whole situation "Minzy they wont ill protect you" Jiyong says shocking Minzy that she had said that aloud, "Yes they will you dont know them" "I dont care ill protect you no matter what" Minzy looked away not feeling sure until she felt Jiyong strong arms wrapped around her "Your like my little sister now no matter what happens i will be here for you" , "Thanks" Minzy smiled, Minzy wanted to go to in the ocean but Jiyong said they will go somewhere first.

 

Minzy was sad following behind Jiyong she really wanted to go in like right now who cares if she looks like a little girl, "We are here" JIyong said smiling, Minzy didnt even bother looking up she just entered right behind him, Minzy than looked up feeling curious of where they were at when she started to jump up in excitement she was in a ice cream shop "Pick one" Jiyong said, "Just one? thats hard" Minzy said looking through every flavor "well as much as you want" Minzy ended up picking pistacho and bubblegum ice cream on a cone, as Jiyong picked coco and orange ice cream, "Want to try mine" Jiyong said, Minzy said yes shyly as she took a from his ice cream "Mmmm its good" Minzy said giving him a thumbs up "Here try mine" Minzy said as she was going to put her cone near his face when she accidently put ice cream on his face "Im soo sorry Jiyong" Minzy said as she grabbed a napkin and began to clean him Jiyong began to laugh "minzy calm down" "Why you laughing" Minzy said upset "Cause your cute when your worried" "Liar your making fun of me" Minzy said as she began to walk away from him, "HEY! You didnt let me try your ice cream" Jiyong screamed.

 

"Too bad" Minzy screamed back she began to walk faster, when out of no where JIyong put ice cream on her face "Got you" Jiyong said running away from her and laughing, Minzy began to chase him when she began to laugh so much she couldnt breath "Why you laughing" JIyong said coming towards her "Cause were so dumb we act like little kids" Minzy said still laughing, JIyong began to laugh with her thinking about the whole situation when Minzy put ice cream on his face "Gotcha" Minzy said happy when Jiyong grabbed her and pushes her towards the wall gently as he began to her cheek that had ice cream "Mmm good ice cream" Jiyong said as Minzy began to blush and her heart beat began to go faster, "Stop it tickles" Minzy said when jiyong began to kiss her cheek going down her neck "Jiyong it really tickles" Minzy said laughing, "Here" JIyong said stopping and handing minzy a napkin as he cleans himself, Jiyong grabbed her hand "Lets go to the beach" Jiyong said skipping towards the beach.

 

When Minzy stepped on the sand she wanted to stay on the warm sand moving her toes trying to get more sand on her feet as she than ran towards the ocean, she stopped and only let her feet get wet, She looked up to see Jiyong run all the way in getting fully wet "Your soaked now" Minzy screamed at him "Come and get in" Jiyong screamed but Minzy decided not to, she just stared out the ocean enjoying this perfect moment before it came to an end. When she felt she was picked up bridal style and was being taken into the ocean, she held on to the males neck when she saw Jiyong face "Jiyong nooo please" Minzy screamed, JIyong was going to throw her in the water when Minzy held on super tight, "Put me down" "Okay" jiyong said trying to set her down, "On the sand!" minzy screamed when a big wave soaked them wet and dropped them, Minzy got up "Ewww i got sand in my mouth" Minzy said spitting out Jiyong laughed at her, "Yah you jerk" Minzy said as she began to chase him when another wave was about to drop her but Jiyong holds on to her tight.

 

They both began to jump the waves holding hands as they moved laughed and smiled when one fell, as the sun was setting they got out of the water and sat on the sand, Minzy looked at the sky she was just to amazed, "Its beautiful huh" JIyong said as he wrapped one arm around her "Yup" Minzy said not looking away "Just like you" Jiyong said, Minzy elbowed him "Im getting use to your flirting now" Minzy said "Ouch im not lieing" jiyong said laughing Minzy rested her head on his chest hearing his heartbeat she felt that nothing could go wrong right now when of course "We should get going" Jiyong said getting up and handing Minzy his hand to help her up "Right" Minzy said feeling depressed that they had to go. As they were walking towards were they locked up there bikes Minzy kept bothering Jiyong "Promise me you will bring me back again" Minzy said, "I promise" Jiyong said, "Promise" "I promise" "Cross your heart?" "I cross my heart" "You cant lie" "God dammit Minzy im not lieing" Minzy began to laugh "good than" Minzy said smiling.