One~

Lonely

Minzy got up early, like her daily routine she would go shower quietly being careful not to wake up her parents. She would shower and put on really big clothes to hide her wounds and than she would put on her big glasses, she than would walk to school, her parents didnt let her eat to they had finished eating and MInzy would have to eat the leftovers of their food. Today was MInzy's first day at her new university she was excited she hoped she would make some friends and get along with people but than again that had never happen to her.

 

 

 

 

 She walked in to find her class, she sat down she saw that she was early and felt proud,Minzy always like to be early and get to know the teacher. Her teacher was named Teddy and they had gotten along, Minzy sat at the front of the classroom to make sure she paid good attention to the class, MInzy than saw a big group enter, she had heard the teacher talking to them and from what she understood Bom and JIyong are a couple, Chaerin has a big crush on the teacher, Dara is very close to the rest of the guys that she did not hear there names. "What you staring at" Bom said noticing MInzy paying attention to their convoseration, MInzy quickly looks away taking out a notebook and a pencil.

 

 

Minzy had almost all her classes with that big group and from what she observed they were really popular within the school, Minzy also found Jiyong pretty cute but shrugged it off because she knew she would never have a chance with a handsome popular guy like him and that had a girlfriend who was known the prettiest in korea with a nice body and was also popular, Minzy got her lunch she was happy because she knew she was going to be able to eat and wasnt going to starve atleast for today.

 

 

MInzy sat down at a table by herself, she grabbed a piece of fruit and put it in when the food was thrown on her clothes, Minzy looks up and sees the three girls, "Honey i see the way you be looking at my man he will never like a nerdy girl like you" Bom said, MInzy than heard laughter and saw the guys that they hang out with laughing at her, Dara with her palm tree hairstyle walked up to MInzy and put the gravy on her face and giggled, than MInzy who had Blond hair elbowed MInzy hurting her wound, Minzy wanted to cry but she held it in.

 

 

As they left Minzy went to the restroom and cleaned the food off her clothes, she bit on her lip to stop herself from crying, "Another day with no lunch" Minzy whispered really low, she walked out of the restroom and continued on to her next classes, she saw people laughing at her and looking at her but she continued on like she didnt care.

 

 

Minzy was walking home as her stomach growled of how hungry it was, she was crossing the street when a car stopped right in time from running her over, "Get out of the way you nerd" the three girls from earlier screamed at her, Minzy moved out of the way as it sped away. Minzy kissed her cross necklance and entered her house as she saw her mom and dad watching t.v together, Minzy went to wash the dishes when she on accident dropped a plate, "Your good for nothing" Her mom screamed as she grabbed Minzy buy the hair and threw her on the ground as her dad and mom kicked her. After they were done beating her Minzy would go wash the dishes and see if there was food but again her mom and dad ate the whole food.

 

 

MInzy than would go to bed and listen to the song Lonely by 2NE1 and cry herself to sleep hoping one day she could escape all this pain like her brother, Minzy had a brother but she didnt know him because he had ran away, she hated him for not thinking once about her when she was born, "Because im so Lonely" Minzy whispered as she fell asleep.