Letter 30

Letters From A Fangirl

 

The movie finally ended, much to Hye Su's happiness. Everyone walked out of the theater yawning.

“Hey, where's Ae Sook and Sungyeol?” Sungjong asked, looking around.

“He's walking her home.” Sunggyu said.

Hye Su turned and saw them walking out of the lobby holding hands. Ae Sook turned around and gave her a thumbs up. The problem was, Hye Su still couldn't come up with a decision.

“Who's going to walk Hye Su home?” Dongwoo regretted asking that question the second it came out of his mouth.

“I will.” Woohyun and Myungsoo said together. They glared at each other.

Hye Su facepalmed.

“Okay, okay. You both will. I'm not in the mood to deal with your fighting!” Sunggyu said and the members walked out of the lobby.

 

The awkward love triangle stood there staring at each other.

“Let's go!” Hye Su fistpumped, trying to lighten the mood.

They walked out of the lobby and made their way towards Hye Su's house. She shivered from the sudden cold wind. Myungsoo took off his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders.

“Thanks.” she smiled.

Woohyun looked ahead and secretly hooked pinkies with Hye Su. Myungsoo didn't notice anything.

She turned to look at Woohyun who was pretending he didn't do anything and just looking at the stores. She chuckled at him.

 

“Oh! The cafe! I'll be right back!” Hye Su quickly ran into the cafe she used to go at at midnight. She walked in and was surprised that the same waiter still worked there.

Woohyun and Myungsoo just stared at her talking to the waiter, catching up.

“Are you trying to take her from me again?” Myungsoo asked.

“What do you mean? She was yours but not anymore. She can still make a decision.”

“But she loves me.”

“And she's starting to love me.”

“Damnit hyung. Don't you understand that she's loved me from the start?”

“You saw us that one night. You even said yourself that you guys haven't kissed like that before.” Woohyun pointed out.

“Looks like I lied. We have kissed like that before. Right after your date yesterday.” Myungsoo provoked.

 

Woohyun was the one who threw the first punch. He really had enough of Myungsoo's mind games.

Myungsoo landed on the ground and looked up at his hyung in disbelief. He was fuming.

“Fine.” Myungsoo stood up and cracked his knuckles. “If she won't choose, then how about we choose for her?”

“Fine with me. I'll admit defeat.”

 

Myungsoo charged for his hyung. He got a nice punch but Woohyun didn't seem phased at all. He only stepped back a little, giving some running space so he could kick Myungsoo in the stomach.

Myungsoo stumbled back a bit and it gave Woohyun the perfect time to punch him.

Myungsoo quickly dodged it and ran for Woohyun's stomach. They both crashed to the ground with Myungsoo on top of him. He started punching him but Woohyun quickly kicked him off. They stared at each other for a moment before running towards each other throwing punches left and right.

 

“Bye, I'll see you later!” Hye Su smiled and waved to the waiter.

“Bye! It's nice to see you again Hye Su-sshi!”

Hye Su walked out with two free hot chocolates the waiter gladly made for her, one for Myungsoo and the other for Woohyun. When she saw Woohyun on top of Myungsoo punching him, she dropped the cups.

“Stop!” she yelled.

They didn't listen.

Hye Su started to cry when she saw Myungsoo's bleeding nose and Woohyun's bloody lip.

“Oh my God.” she covered .

 

Myungsoo pushed Woohyun off of him and charged for him again. Neither of them wanted to lose.

Hye Su took the chance to stop them. When she was about to pull Myungsoo back, he elbowed her in the face while trying to punch Woohyun.

She clutched her nose and her eyes widened when she saw blood.

Woohyun stared at her with wide eyes.

Myungsoo turned around and his face softened.

“Hye Su...” he whispered.

 

Hye Su shook her head and started backing up.

“I'm not dealing with this anymore. Nothing is worth this.” She gestured to all three of them and their bloody wounds. If there was no way to have both, then she'd rather have none at all.

Hye Su wiped her nose with the sleeve of Myungsoo's jacket, not realizing she was still wearing it. She walked away while her tears fell down her cheeks.

 

I just wish I never came into their lives. I just wish none of this ever happened. I just wish I had never sent that letter. I just wish to disappear. I just wish--

“Hey! Look out!”

Hye Su turned her head and saw a large truck coming her way.

“HYE SU!” the two band mates screamed before they saw the one thing that truly meant the world to them fall to the ground.

============

....uh....

*dodges your tomatoes*