Letter 2

Letters From A Fangirl

 

Get up! Get up! Fansigning in 2 hours!” their manager yelled.

The boys groaned and got up, except for Sungyeol.

“Hyung, get up.” Sungjong shook him.

“Five more minutes.”

“I heard the pretty stylist noona is going to be here today.”

Sungyeol shot up and ran to the bathroom.

Myungsoo dragged his feet towards the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. It was still early and his brain wasn't thinking properly yet.

As the normal morning routine of fighting over the bathroom went on, everyone eventually got ready in 45 minutes and they piled out of the dorm towards their van.

They arrived at their salon and greeted some sunbae's along the way inside.

Myungsoo was first to get his make-up done. After drinking some coffee, he felt a little more awake. He pulled out the fanletter he received a couple of days ago and read it again.

“Who are you?” he whispered.

“Reading that letter again?” Dongwoo asked, as he took the make up chair next to him.

Myungsoo nodded and sighed. He cursed himself for not getting a good look at the girl before she walked away.

“You really want to find her don't you?”

He nodded again.

“Why?”

“Because...I don't know. This letter, it just...” Myungsoo couldn't find the right words.

Dongwoo sighed. “Good luck man.”

 

“Annyonghaseyo! Infinite imnida!” they bowed and greeted their fans. They spent a couple of minutes waving, smiling and doing fanservice before sitting down.

Myungsoo looked at every single face in the crowd.

She's in there somewhere.

 

Of course, Myungsoo got many fan gifts. More than any other member.

“L oppa! You look so handsome today!” a bubbly fan said.

“Kamsamnida.” Myungsoo answered shyly and started to sign the album.

“I sent you a fanletter the other day. Did you receive it?”

Myungsoo froze and looked up. “Fanletter?”

The fan nodded. “It was in a pink envelope with heart stickers.”

His heart dropped as he realized that the envelope of the other fanletter was just plain white.

He smiled and nodded anyways. “Of course I did. Thank you.” he finished signing and handed her the album.

“Oppa hwaiting!” she yelled before running off.

 

As each of their fans came up one by one, Myungsoo would stare at their faces carefully. Maybe some miracle would happen and he could recognize her. But as the faces got more and more foreign to him, he decided to give up.

She probably already passed...

By the time the very last fan came up the steps, Myungsoo was tired and his hand was hurting from all the signing.

“What's your name?” he asked, trying not to show the tiredness with his voice.

She kept quiet.

He stared at the album as he was waiting for her answer.

“Okay...” he signed it without her name and handed her the album, not taking one glance at her face.

He sighed. I love my fans but I want to go home and sleep.

 

As the fan was still going down the line, Sungjong poked Myungsoo's shoulder.

“Hyung.”

“Hmmm?”

“Are you okay?”

“I'm tired, that's all.”

Sungjong nodded in understanding while massaging his hand.

“Hey, wasn't that the fan that came to our dorm the other day? That gave you that letter?” Sunggyu whispered, leaning over Sungjong.

Myungsoo sat up and watched as her back was going down the steps. He stood up but the staff pushed him down. He took a mental note that her sweatshirt was green.

 

As soon as they got in the van, Myungsoo dug through the fangifts to see if she gave him another letter. He recognized her handwriting immediately, even if all it said on the front was 'Myungsoo'. Normally he hated it when fans called him Myungsoo. But for her, he made an exception.

Hoya furrowed his eyebrows. “Why are you so eager to read that letter?”

“It's from the same girl that sent him the other one I suppose.” Dongwoo snickered.

“Oh, is the almighty L in love with a fan?” Woohyun teased.

“I saw her today. She's really pretty. Like really pretty...my type.” Sungyeol said, popping a lollipop in his mouth.

Myungsoo glared at him. “She's my fan.”

Sungyeol's eyes widened. “Okay okay...didn't know you were so greedy Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo ignored him as he read the letter. This time it was in Korean.

 

We met again. Did you know who I was? Probably not...it's okay.

But I'll see you in 5 days.

Love, Just Another Fangirl.

 

“Hyung. What schedule is in 5 days?” Myungsoo asked their manager.

His manager looked through some papers before answering.

“Fanmeeting.”

 

===========

OMG GUYS! WE SURVIVED YET ANOTHER APOLOCALYPSE YESTERDAY! *high five*

anyways...any guesses on who's the other love interest yet? ;)