Episode 1: BTS of EXO

[HIATUS] Adventures Of Kris Wu: World Wide Web

[A/N: This story is not all about Kris on the internet but I'll be also putting in some dorm and backstage scenarios for the OT12]

"Look at him, Luhan hyung." whispers Sehun as both of him and the older observed Kris who was on the other side of the living room, whose eyes are fixated on the screen of his phone and there's a creepy smile sprawled on his face. "He's been like that for days."

They were right. Kris may or may not have been too obsessed with searching himself up in the Internet. And Kris may or may not had just made his account on a fanfiction site and had been overly addicted to reading fanfictions about himself.

"I bet he's looking at ." Kai, all of a sudden, pops out behind the couch, startling the other two who had been eyeing the leader for a few good minutes already. "I mean look at his face. It's so ic."

Kai receives a well earned thump on his head from Kyungsoo, yet another person who, all of a sudden popped out of nowhere. "What kind of person watches in broad daylight?"

"You do." Kai retorts, only causing to Kyungsoo to blush a deep shade of red before denying the lie that Kai had just stated.

"I do not watch such things."

"Whatever you say, hyung." A smirk plays on his lips, teasing the older male.

A voice interrupts the two couples and by the sound of it, they all jump in surprise. "What are you guys looking at?" Kris interrogates, but all he gets is awkward shuffling of bodies and eye contact.

"Kyungsoo said you're watching ." Kai tattle tales.

"W-what!! N-no." He slaps him playfully on the side of his arm. "He said that."

"Fine blame it all on me why don't you?"

"Yah, Kim Jongin. You're really gonna get it tonight."

"Ooh, hyung." Kai smirks. "How suggestive."

Kyungsoo's cheeks redden more than it already was and he hides his flushed face on Kai's shoulders. "Stop it." He whispers against the younger's skin.

"Eww, Can you guys get a room?" Kris interjects, with a disgusted look present on his face. But before Kai and Kyungsoo move, Kris stands up and walks away to his room, shutting the door behind him.

"See? I told you he's watching ."

-

Kris' POV

Okay, first of all I would just like to say that the reason behind me making my account is that I could...I could...

Alright! Truthfully, I made it so I could bookmark a chapter that I may have been enjoying a bit too much. I didn't want to risk getting caught with something saved on my phone, regarding fanfictions. Making that account was the only way I could bookmark the chapter and clear my history at the same time. There was no way in hell, I'd be caught dead reading such things, probably written by some 15 year old .

And since I'm being honest, I have to confess one sin that I've committed.

I looked up what was.

Then I may have 'accidentally' clicked on the KrisYeol tag...and also; not on purpose, have read an 'M' marked story.

Oh please! Chain me and throw me to the pits of hell. So what? I've read . To be precise, boy x boy . And to be even more detailed, a short, considerably hot scene about myself and a considerably attractive co-member, Chanyeol.

It's not like it's illegal. And come on, the fans wrote it and put it up in the Internet. It was being asked to be read. There's no undoing that anymore.

Nobody can take away such describing words about two perfectly straight men, having hot on text. And I think I'm stuck with the consequences, because I'm afraid to bump into Chanyeol later today..

With non-existent, fictional scenes suddenly running through my mind, I may not see the once insane looking and amusing guy, Chanyeol the same as I will see him later on, especially now that surreal scenes of him touching me here and there are impaled in my head.

I'm not saying I'm gay or anything. I mean can't people take love in all shapes and sizes. Not that I'm saying one should start dating their pets. Okay, not that I'm saying I'll judge if there was such person. Okay Wu Yifan, you're digressing.

Much adieu to my luck, a certain tall and lanky guy enters the room, with that idiotic looking smile tugging on his lips. "Ayyo! Wassup Kris~"

Chanyeol clumsily walks towards me, greeting me with his low, sultry voice.

Kris Wu. Since when do you describe voices as 'sultry'? Especially with Chanyeol.

"S-sup." I tried hard to act cool, but ended up stammering and I feel my cheeks heating up.

Now that I think about it, I'm glad I read a 'KrisYeol' story rather than a 'TaoRis' one, because, one, I see Tao every day since he's in M. And two, M will be going back to China, just for a visit, soon, meaning I could probably get rid of the remnants of such images of me and Chanyeol, together.

"Hey, duizhang." He calls me, with a bit of an accent. "Have you seen Baek hyung?"

Oh, there's reason number 3. Chanyeol is literally taken by Baekhyun.

"Er, no. But I think he went with Suho and Lay to the groceries." I ignored his eye contact and pretended to be busy with my phone, which only happened to be on one of the chapters I was reading. I take a big gulp of my own saliva.

I think I'm just unlucky.

Chanyeol decides to sit on my bed, a bit too close to me, especially right now. "I think he's avoiding me, hyung." All of a sudden, I twitch a bit when I feel his hand going on my shoulders.

Why is this idiot suddenly goes to me for consultation. I'm not an expert. He better stop and go away soon.

Who knows what happens in a house full of twelve hormonal males.

-

In the room, transverse to where Kris and Chanyeol are, Kyungsoo and Kai were there, watching their past live performances on Kai's laptop.

He shuts the screen all of a sudden, gaining the older's attantion. "You were being really naughty a while ago, hyung." Kai looks at Kyungsoo who's starting to redden again.

"You were the one who kept on teasing me." He continues, unaware of the meaning behind Kai's smirk.

Truthfully speaking, Jongin really liked being in the presence of Kyungsoo. He's been with him through thick and thin during their trainee days and even now that they've debuted.

He would constantly tease Kyungsoo, which was his weird and wonderful way of showing affection to his hyung. Kai loved it everytime he saw Kyungsoo's cheeks go a bit tinge of pink, same went for his ears.

"Y-yah. T-too close." Kyungsoo awkwardly whispers out as Kai inches their faces together, diminishing the small space between their lips.

"But I like being this close to you, hyung." A knowing smile tugs on the younger's lips. "Don't you?"

A breathy laugh escapes Kyungsoo's lips as he tries to move backwards, away from Kai, slyly, but he ended up, almost tippin himself over the bed and if Kai wasn't quick enough, he would have fell on his back in the cold wardhood floor.

Kai wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's waist, preventing his fall but Kyungsoo panics and relentlessly twitches on Jongin's close touch, and they both end up on the floor, Kyungsoo, well below Kai's gaze.

"This position is suggestive too."

-

Back to the living room, the infamous EXO couple, Luhan and Sehun, were comfortably in each other's presence, watching a romcom movie that Luhan had been dying to watch.

No one in the house questioned how close Luhan and Sehun were. Nobody would feel irked whenever they find the two cuddling with each other on the couch, since it was an everyday scene.

Some members thought they should just get married and live happily ever after. The fans would agree on that, some would think.

But what most didn't quite understand was the actual closeness of them and what was the reason for their constant affection and not-so-brotherly intimacy.

Luhan's head automatically rests on Sehun's shoulder and he adjusts his head for the older's comfort. They smile unknowingly and their fingers interlock, almost as if they were programmed to do so.

They don't utter anywords during the film, but they keep themselves on eachother's embrace.

On the other side of the couch was Tao, who's too immersed in the film to care about Luhan and Sehun. But to Xiumin and Chen, who were also warding the movie, kept on looking at each other and mocking Luhan and Sehun's position, followed by mocking laughter.

Being the immature members, Xiumin and Chen were as thick as thieves, almost alike to Chanyeol and Baekhyun, but not as much, since Xiumin would usually take responsibility, being the oldest in the whole group.

-

Kris's POV

Chanyeol still hasn't left and his hand is now down by my knees. I swear he's doing this on purpose. He knows that I read a fanfiction. I bet he does and this is his way of playing with me.

I subtly remove my leg from his touch and tried to shuffle away from Chanyeol unnoticed.

But Chanyeol's being an oblivious little er and decided to lie on his back, resting his head on my lap, probably thinking that was the purpose of me moving.

I swear, if I do, we do...or someone does something tonight, I will jump off a cliff.

The images are back.

Chanyeol's lips, according to the written novel, they're plump and soft and his tongue would move sensually with mine...

Hormones! Calm!

This is all your fault, Kristina! And you Internet!

.

Auhor's Corner:

Even I don't know what's happening.

I'll try my best to amuse you guys with my dry like cheese crackers humor.

This was just a lame introduction.

I'll try to put more fluff, and for some reason, I have a feeling there will be a lot of in the dorm. If you know what I mean ;)

Feel free to tell me which OTPs you'd like to be here In The future chapters <3