Birth of HunHan Ship (Part 3)

[HIATUS] Adventures Of Kris Wu: World Wide Web
Sleeping was utter bliss for Sehun. For a while now he hadn't been able to have a good night rest ever since the opportunity of debuting came up. Now with a restful mind knowing that he got the part, he very much can finally enjoy his time.

On the other hand though, the idea of debuting with 11 other guys seemed a bit troubling. In an idol life, there's always competent on who's the best and most talented.

Sehun didn't want to admit it but, he's sort of threatened by Luhan. First because he's an obvious talented dancer and hearing from other people, he had a voice of an angel. Sehun though- he only sees himself excelling in dancing. He couldn't quite rap nor he wasn't a good of a vocal and obviously, his humor wasn't the best either.

During the night, he had felt really stuffy and so he decided on to laying on the covers instead of staying underneath them. He had also completely forgot the fact that he ended up sleeping next to Luhan.

Feeling the morning chill, he tried grabbing back on the the bed sheets and crawled under them, only to be greeted by Luhan's feet, suddenly jabbing him on his rib; slightly scared how high it had reached him.

With a painful groan, he tumbles down the floor and with his hand still gripping on the duvet, Sehun pulls Luhan down along with him, who by the way, lands right to him with a thump.

Another agonizing groan escapes the yonger's lips as all of Luhan's weight drop on him. "Oh god." He gasps, trying to remove the elder on top of him.

From the impact, Luhan wakes up, slightly in pain and definitely a dizzy head from too much movement in the morning. "What the hell?"

He rubs his eyes whilst yawning sleepily, oblivious to the fact that Sehun was underneath him, gasping for oxygen. "G-get o-off!"

Luhan realizes that he's straddled on top of Sehun's lap, who was now curling in pain as soon as Luhan's weight lifted off him.

"What the hell are you doing back on the floor?"

"You ing kicked kicked in in the ribs, you idiot." Sehun weakly stands up to his feet, only to fall back down again on the bed. "I think I broke something."

Luhan awkwardly laugh. "Don't be such a sissy." He sends him a playful slap on the back, causing yet another painstaking growl out of Sehun.

"Yah!"

"S-sorry." Luhan starts panicking, well aware of his habit of kicking everything that laid on his bed whether it be dead or alive. "Do you want me to get some ice?"

Sehun answers with a moan and a weak Wave of the hand, signaling him to go away.

Luhan doesn't get the gist so instead of getting lost of Sehun's sight, he dashes to the kitchen and grabs a bag of ice, which sadly, they didn't have, meaning he had to resort to the next best thing- the frozen peas.

"What do you need those for?" Wufan shows up, half , hair a mess and Tao was behind him, just coming out of their room.

"Oh, Sehun's hurting cause we slept together last night." He raises the peas to show WuFan. "I got these to ease the pain."

Without hearing his reply, Luhan runs back to their room, closing the door behind him.

"Ge, I know I'm sleepy but did he just say that he slept with Sehun?"

"Must have been his first time." WuFan shrugs, before adding, "I thought Sehun would be a topper though."

-

Back to the room, Sehun glared at Lihan as soon as he saw him, with an idiotic look on his face as he carried the bag of frozen greens. And when he tried to press it against Sehun's ribs, he flinched, obviously not wanting the cold thing to touch his sensitive skin.

"Don't be a baby and just put this, will you?"

"I'm not a baby." He unknowingly pouts.

"You sure? Last time I checked you're the youngest out of everyone in here."

Sighing in defeat, Sehun gives a way and he let's Luhan tend to his bruise. "I knew you were a bad roomate. Look, you've already bruised me up in the first nigt together."

Luhan feels apologetic, seeing the blueish mark by his ribs. "Sorry. I'm not used to sharing a bed."

"Me neither but you didn't have to kick me."

Sehun hisses as the coldness presses to his warm skin, but soon the coolness turned to numbness, easing the pain on his side.

"Manager's going to kill me." he sighs. "We have dance practice and I can barely move, thanks to someone."

"I'll cover for you, okay?"

-

The time arrived and Luhan and Sehun were the last people who entered the practice room, due tothe hardship of getting Sehun in and out of the van without anyone noticing his pain.

"Why don't you just rest? You're going to break all your bones soon."

"And who's fault was it?" He sends a glare to Luhan.

Dancing was both painful for Luhan and Sehun. Seeing Sehun continuously hissing in pain everytime he puts pressure on his body, and with this dance sequence, there was no doubt Sehun would faint any time soon if he continued at this rate.

Fortunately, one of the choreographer had noticed Sehun's odd behavior and checked up on him during the breaks.

"I'm okay, songsaeng-nim. Just a muscle ache."

Luhan though, can't help but butting him out by telling how he was the one at fault of hurting himself.

"It's my fault I sort of kicked him off the bed and drop myself on him this morning." Luhan rubs the back of his forehead, slightly embarrassed.

The least the choreographer did was grant not only Sehun's day's rest but also Luhan's; just to keep him company.

With a few minutes of forcing, both Luhan and Sehun were sent back to their dorms.

"I could have handled it on my own."

"Yeah, yeah. Just go back to bed before I push you there and tie you up." Luhan threatens.

Trudging back to the bedroom, Luhan follows him even under the covers.

"What do you think you're up to?" Sehun backs away.

"Sleeping."

"Go and sleep on Baekhyun and Chanyeol's bed."

"No thanks. Who knows what they did there last night." Shivering at the imagery, Luhan stubbornly stays and insists on cuddling next to Sehun, albeit how much Sehun opposed of him doing so.

Sehun now could only roll his eyes as he heard Luhan quietly snoring. he let's out an exasperated sigh, giving up and deciding to fall back to sleep yet again, but this time, he's aware of one of Luhan's habit.

A dealing minutes pass and Luhan opened his mouth to say something, not quite realizing that Sehun was still awake. "You know, Sehun. I envy you." He starts. "You don't care what people think of you, and you act really cool."

Sehun scoffs, makig Luhan jump. "Oh my god, you're awake."

"Duh." Sehun flicks Luhan's forehead. Sehun's hesistating to say it but nevertheless, he gets courage to say it out loud. "Thank you, for getting me you of practice. It was really getting painful, you know."

"I know. I've been staring at you." He answers, not meaning in a creepy way. "And sorry, It was my fault."

"You know, I think we could get on."

"Yeah, that would be nice." Luhan turns around, facing Sehun's chest. "You should start calling me hyung or gege too."

Sehun laughs for a bit before pulling a straight face. "Don't push your luck, baby face."

"Worth a try."

They both drift back to sleep and unknowingly, Sehun pulls Luhan to his chest, letting him cuddle up to him and Luhan wraps his arms around the younger's waist and draping one of his legs across Sehun's.

.

Author's Corner:

Well, it's 12AM and I, unfortunately have to go back to school for the forttime after 2 weeks off of our spring break.

sighs

Any who, here's an update:

To certain readers

Home Sweet Home will be most likely to start next week ( depending on how well I'll settle in school )

To readers of AOFW:WWW

The updates will start to get scarce, and might even drift to a Hiatus. (depends on how I cope with everything tbh)

Sorry to leave on a sad note bit next chappie will be another HunHan one

Then Kris' adventures in 'Writing a Story!?!?'