Episode 2: All for Experimenting

[HIATUS] Adventures Of Kris Wu: World Wide Web
Kris' POV

There's nothing more normal than two fully grown up and hormonal men, together in one bedroom. Absolutely wrong. It's probably just me thinking that there's thick in the room.

Chanyeol's eyes are lidded and I'm mentally tracing his features with my eyes, until they land on his lips and all of a sudden, I get the urge, a great big urge to kiss them.

This is usually when, I, the protagonist, let my instincts come in action and blame it on them at the end of the day. But this was a guy, Chanyeol adding to that.

I'll let you in another secret.

I've kissed a guy before. Tao, as a matter of fact. All due to experimental issues and not that I was attracted to him. Maybe I was, I don't know.

As if on purpose, Chanyeol's tongue slither out to his dry lips and my mind goes blank. My hand started to near his face and before I know it, I'm caressing his cheeks with my thumb and Chanyeol doesn't seem to mind at all as a small smile form on his lips.

Unknowingly, I smile as well, now with my thumb slowly worming it's way on Chanyeol's pink lips.

"Duizhang."

His voice was like a wake up call as I retract my hands away from him and I suddenly regret my weird actions.

On the other hand, Chanyeol takes my hands again, cupping it over his face. "I didn't say stop." He chuckles with that low baritone voice of his.

"Isn't it weird?"

"No." It's like tonnes of bricks are taken off my shoulders. "Baek does it all the time."

I weirdly feel dejected at the mention of Baekhyun. I shouldn't even. This just means that he thinks of this as a friendly and brotherly action. Nothing too intimate.

The tips of my finger graze over the corner of his lip and his eyes closes again. Inching away, my thumb is now at the bottom of his lips, tracing the wrinkles away. I feel Chanyeol's lips pouting, as if kissing my skin.

I shiver at the touch and finally dropped my hands from his face. This time though, Chanyeol rolls his head to face my stomach and he buries his face whilst his arms hug my waist loosely. I can feel his fingers crawling in the inside of my shirt, little by little, exposing my skin to his.

"I'm just experimenting, hyung." Chanyeol whispers against my shirt, letting his warm breath sep through the thin material. "After all, we're just boys."

And that was the problem. We're all boys. I'd be lying if I said I haven't felt curios about doing slightly inappropriate things with the members. Being in SM Entertainment, the rules follows as no dating, no marrying, and absolutely no having 'one-night stands' even if we're absolutely .

Life is absolutely hard when you're an idol. There's needs needing to be satisfied and wishes that needs coming true.

Chanyeol sits up, finally relieving the weight away from me. "I'm just really curious, that's all." Chanyeol continues, almost as a whisper. "I want to know what it's like to kiss someone."

Those were the exact words Tao told me. Which lead us to doing the dead. No, not 'it', you silly. Just kissing.

"Wouldn't you like to share that with a girl?"

Chanyeol shrugs. "I don't care, boy or girl, who gives a single care?"

I give his a queer look. "Why don't you do it with Baekhyun. You're closer with him."

There's a glint in his eyes. "I have kissed Baekhyun hyung. It's you who I wanted to try it with."

My eyes twitch a bit, not sure whether I'm disturbed or flattered.

"Err, maybe next time." I pulled my last resort and started laughing as if all we've been doing was a joke. And it's time to cut it. I'm confused as I already am.

Chanyeol laughs as well. "Just curious." He teased, finally standing up and walking towards the door. "Oh, and by the way, ImnotKrisWu is a very bad username." He finalizes and shuts the door behind him, leaving me flustered.

That bastard did know.

-

During the movie, Chen and Xiumin decided to leave Sehun and Luhan on their own as a favor, both to the two and themselves.

Sehun is now comfortable, lying on Luhan's lap with their hands intertwined together.

They're unaware of their surroundings and didn't even notice that they were the only people left in the living room since Kai and Kyungsoo retreated back to their bedroom.

Luhan digs a lollipop from his pocket and Sehun, who notices, sits up and looks at him. "Where'd you get that?" He asks.

Luhan shrugs. "One of the presents from the fans." He removes the wrapper and pops it into his mouth. "They're really good."

"Can you get me one too, hyung?"

"Sorry, this is the last one." He gives the younger an apologetic look.

Without uttering a word, Sehun pulls the sweet inside Luhan's mouth by it's stick and he looked at it. "I want it, so," He stops and quickly plants a short kiss on Luhan's lips, before eating the candy himself and plopping himself back down on Luhan's lap.

Blood rushes to Luhan's cheeks from the contact and he purses his lips shut, as if savoring the lingering taste of Sehun's lips that briefly touched his.

He hits Sehun's forehead, lightly. "Kissing without permission." Luhan says, shyly.

It wasn't everyday they were able to do that because one, there were ten other boys inside the house and they're afraid they they'll freak them out. And second, it was risky to get caught doing that.

But they manage to sneak a few kisses from time to time.

"It's not like you to complain." Sehun teases the older. "You like it, really."

Luhan looks defeated, knowing that he was right. He did love it whenever their lips touches or even just when they see each other. Call him soppy but Sehun was really like a brother to him, that just developed into further things.

"I do. But the guys..."

"The guys?" Sehun states, sarcastically. "Kai's basically humping on Kyungsoo hyun every night. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung are just...yeah and don't get me started on Minseok and Jongdae hyung."

Luhan agrees. "Yeah, Xiumin and Chen are the sneakiest. Acting like they're perfectly straight and when they're alone, happens."

Sehun laughs. "Oh, you have no idea. My eyes have been scarred. For all I know, we're the most discreet people in the house."

They both chuckle, completely forgetting about the film that's playing as they get immersed in their conversation.

-

"Erm, Jongin-ah, aren't going to get off me?" Kyungsoo says, slightly out of breath from being pressed underneath Kai.

"Maybe later. I like it here." He grins and completely plops his weight down Kyungsoo, slightly making his groan and he rests his head on the crook of Kyungsoo's neck.

"I like it too, but the floor, it's hard. My back."

"Yeah, but if I let you go on the bed, you'll run away from me." Kai pouts.

It wasn't often that Kai shows his aegyo to get what he wants since that was his role for being the 'other' maknae. He's been given the role of the baddie, while Sehun was the cute and charming boy-next-door maknae.

"Promise, I won't run away." Kyungsoo gasps for air. "Just get off me for a while."

"Pinkie promise?" Holding out his pinkie, Kyungsoo wraps his around the youngers small finger. "Seal with a kiss?"

Kyungsoo gives him an incredulous look and he quickly pursed his lips, knowing that Kai would have kissed him anyways despite not having permission to do so.

Kai leaves a kiss anyways. "Fine, I'll get it later then." He pouts and stands, pulling Kyungsoo along with him, putting him on to his feet.

-

Down at the groceries, Suho and Lay both pushed the cart along, side by side. And whilst Baekhyun picked up random items in the shelves, Lay and Suho would only ignore the insane amounts of cup noodles that Baekhyun had shoveled into the cart as the two got caught up with their conversation.

"Hyung, how about I'll teach you some dance moves tomorrow and in exchange, you'll grant one of my wishes."

Suho complies. "How about just teach me how to play the guitar and I'll...give you a...hug."

"Err, that's lame hyung." Yixing laughs. "How about a kiss?"

"On the cheek?"

"Nope, on the lips."

There's a knowing grin plastered in Lay's face and his deep dimple is and always will be present on his cheek.

"No deal."

"Eh? Why not?" complains Lay.

"Because, you get enough everyday."

The three of Lay, Suho and Baekhyun are currently inside the grocery store, all in full gear of anti-fan attraction disguised. They all wore no make up, baggy and cheap looking shirts and hats.

Usually, a celebrity hides with full black clothing, over sized sunglasses and a face mask, but in actual life, nothing is more effective than actually trying to blend in.

"Yeah, we'll see if you're gettinany tonight."Suho smirks (which happens once in a blue moon)

.

Author's Corner:

This really has no plot. So intro chapters till the next one, the I promise, it will be heavily made out of fluff.

Don't expect too much. This is just a Drabble about my OTP feels.