Birth of HunHan Ship (Part 2)

[HIATUS] Adventures Of Kris Wu: World Wide Web
[A/N: As promised, although it's a bit late. ]

The dorm wasn't at all nice. When the president had told them that they'll have to share rooms with their partner, they didn't think they actually had to share beds with them.

Not just that, but there were actually just 3 rooms in the so called dorm which was awkwardly divided using curtains hanged up the wall and tall wardrobes that almost reached the ceiling, but obviously didn't.

That meant, four people were to share a room. Luhan wasn't pleased in any way. First, he hated getting crowded that people he barely knew and second sharing a bed was not in his agenda. Share anything else but the bed.

Sehun wasn't a different case. He disliked strangers and also found it bothersome trying to befriend people, eleven people as a matter of fact. One was tiring enough, he didn't expect to be debuting with eleven other people.

No one can be fooled if anyone said that they weren't happy that their chances of finally debuting was nearing. Everybody was esctatic. Dreams were about to come true and all was aware of the few big and small walls they hadto encounter.

Now, every single person in the dorm is trying hard to get along with each other, except for the ones that already knew one another and had been together for a long time during their trainee era.

"This is the worst." Luhan mutter when he stares at the small bed he's going to be sharing with Sehun for god knows how long.

Negotiated by the help of rock paper and scissors, the rooms were mapped out with WuFan and Zitao, rooming with Joonmyun and Yixing. On the other room is Minseok and Jongdae, together with Kyungsoo and Jongin and lastly, there's Sehun and Luhan, ending up with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

And since Baekhyun and Chanyeol won another round of the 'silly and immature' hand game - according to Sehun, they got to pick the side of the room which was closest to the window and Sehun and Luhan were stuck near the door that was transverse to the bathroom where they could hear every single flush of the toilet.

"This is just a pile of bull." Sehun curses, having a constant bad mouth. "I am not going to be sharing a bed with you."

Both he and Luhan had lugged their belongings into the small space and they both stood there, staring at the single sized bed. And honestly, it wasn't really a bed; the frame was so low the mattress might as well be on the ground.

"Oh yeah you're not. You're sleeping on the floor." Luhan marks his territory by dumping his duffel bag in the bed.

"No, you're sleeping on the floor." Sehun grabs hold of the bag and slides it off across the room, slipping into Baekhyun and Chanyeol's side, who, by the way, had no problem sharing a bed, unlike them.

Baekhyun comes out, carrying the duffel bag back to Luhan and gives him a bit-too-bright grin. "Why don't you guys just make a rota? He sleeps on the bed and then the next night, you'll sleep on the bed."

Sehun and Luhan almost blushes, embarassed by the not so complicated solution. They were just trying to find every single reason to be able to argue and bite each other's head off.

"Here, you could even mark the calendar on who's turn it is so you won't end up killing each other." Baekhyun lets out a small laugh as he grabs a pen to mark the calendar that hung on the wall, slightly lop sided. "Who goes first, then?"

"I do!" They both cry out in unison, before glaring at each other.

By this time, Chanyeol peeks from their side of the room to interject. "Oldest go first."

"Okay? When's your birthday?"

"Mine's on the 20th of April." Luhan answers, not knowing why he raised his hand up.

Sehun smirks. "Ha! Mine's on the April 12!"

"What year?" Baekhyun his eyebrows.

"..'94'"

Now it was Luhan's turn to smirk. "I'm a 90's liner."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol gasps while Sehun's eyes widen in shock.

"No way!" Baekhyun guffaws. "You're older than me and Channie, but you look like you should be in pre-school, to be quite honest."

Chanyeol laughs in the profound news. "You're our hyung, then."

"That settles it then, Luhan hyung gets first go on the bed." Baekhyun finalizes with. Sehun is quietly fading in the background, astounded by the age different he had with Luhan. He was so sure that he'd be younger than him.

Baekhyun drew Luhan and Sehun's initials in every other day for the next two months. The interchanging L's and S's were boldly written in blue ink and it wad the only thing on the calendar apart from the now circled dates of Sehun's and Luhan's birthday.

Baekhyun now left the room, asking everyone their birthdays to be added on the calendar, only gaining a few dates since a few were not interested in sharing such information just quite yet.

"At least we get some peace now." Luhan sigh and plops his stomach on the bed, before tossing Sehun the only pillow and thick duvet that the dorm had provided for them. "The person on the floor can use that."

"What is it's cold?"

"It's summer, we'll have time to buy another blanket by then." Luhan shrugs.

With Sehun slightly feeling defeated, he spreads the thick bedspread on the floor and plops the pillow before he starts on unpacking his belongings.

-

During dinner was probably the most awkward time they'd ever had to spend. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Joonmyun and Jongin already knew each other well so they had no problem. Same went with the tall WuFan and Zitao since they knew each other back in China.

Minseok and Jongdae, despite not knowing each other quite well, had no problem hitting off. That only left Yixing, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Sehun idly sitting around the room, quietly having their dinner.

Sleep time drifted around and everybody got ready to hit the sack, the lights had all been turned off yet through the obnoxiously thin make believe walls made out of cringe worthy flower patterned curtains, neither Sehun and Luhan could fall asleep since Baekhyun and Chanyeol were chatting away.

"This is just horrible." Luhan sighs, and gladly only Sehun heard, who was the one who had the courage to shut up the two.

Fortunantely, before the clock stricked 12, both Chanyeol and Baekhyun had drifted to their slumber, that only left the other, eyes wide open.

The cold floor is starting to get to Sehun and also its hard wooden interior is just feeling up with back in all the wrong ways. Not only Sehun being uncomfortable, but Luhan is literally dying just laying on top of the bed. He was so used to being able to tangle his legs on the covers and having a pillow to bury his face in.

"Hey.." Both of them whisper at the same time. "You first." They continue to be in sync.

"No, you're older, go first." Sehun insists, with slight bitterness from ealier's happenings.

"Okau, umm, I know that this will probably just waste Baekhyun's efforts but," He slowly words his sentences out. "But can we just please get on well at night time and share this bed, even though I absolutely despise that idea?"

Sehun's quite, slightly glad that he didn't have to ask Luhan for forgiveness and sleep on the same bed. That would have just killed him.

"What were you going to say?"

"Er, it's..invalid now." Sehun lies and stands up, picking up the pillow and the duvet that he had used as his mattress for a few hours.

He gestures Luhan to scoot by the wall and he places the pillow on the bed and sits on the edge before turning to lay on it. Sehun awkwardly spreads the duvet so that it covered both him and Luhan.

There's an obvious line divinding the two, which both of them had not intention of crossing. They were still as sticks, and a few moments pass by, the two were finally able to drift to their dreamland, totally defying the rule that Baekhyun had made and ignored the blue initials that was imprinted on their calendar.

-

"Look at these two." Chanyeol silently whispers as he gestured the sleepy Baekhyun to look at. "Hating each other in the morning, look at them now."

Baekhyun slightly peeks his head by he curtain divider and sees Luhan and Sehun's entangled limbs slightly covered by their blanket.

Luhan's head was on top of Sehun's chest and Sehun was hugging Luhan close to him whilst their legs were wrapped around each other, not quite knowing where the other one started and the other ended.

"I think we should take a commemorative photo of this moment." Chanyeol whips out his phone and with a flash, the moment was captured.

The half asleep Baekhyun crawls back to bed. "Hey, Channie. Come back here and sleep." He mews out, moving to the corner of the bed, making space for his long limbed friend.

On the other side of the thin curtains, Sehun cuddles Luhan closer to his body as he buries his face on the crook of Luhan's neck. Just wait and see their mortified faces as soon as they wake up.

.

Author's Corner:

This counts as a double update, right? It's only 1:18 AM in here. Haha, I should be sleeping because I have to get my biometrics done in a few hours.

If you guys are missing Kris then it's sad to say that there's part 3 for this and if you like HunHan then there's going to be more fluff on the next one.

PS: I hope the new readers/subscribers aren't getting scared for ms updating all the time. I mean all the freaking time.