Episode 0: World Wide Web

[HIATUS] Adventures Of Kris Wu: World Wide Web

Episode 0: World Wide Web

A Prolouge

Kris' POV

I'm not usually easily bored but I find myself staring at the ceiling, fully awake at 2:27 in the morning. Everyone else around me is asleep and I should be as well, after finishing a hectic amount of schedule, which consisted mostly of changing hairstyles, practising lines and dance moves and a load of running around the airport back and fro as if it's a runway.

SM's pretty delirious in making a 12-member boy band début.  But I've got to give my prompts to them. With half a dozen promoting in the Korean market and the other half in China, it's sending in glorious amounts of money. And there, I have no complaints.

I decided to sit up and with the help of my godly long limbs and body frame as a matter of fact, I reach for my laptop which is way away from my bed. With my success, I do a little fist pump in the air and turn it on.

Sadly, a downside to my perfect figure, I don't quite fit in the bunk bed sitting up and no I'm not worried that the person above me would probably feel my head prodding up their , I'm worried I'll ruin my hair.

I don't know who's sleeping up there now since from the last few nights EXO-M's members had been swapping beds, for god knows what reason. What I do know is that the person up there won't be Luhan, 'cause everyone knows he loves his own bed and his own bed only. Last time it was Chen up there, so it won't be him tonight. I don't particularly care, honestly.

Sliding down from my bed, I sit on the warm wooden floor. (thanks for the floor heaters) I should really consider in sleeping on the floor staring from now on.The screen had loaded up and all I have to do is to open up Google Chrome. That's right Mozilla and Explorer got no on me. That's a weird thing to say, even for me.

It loads up pretty quick and on the search bar I type in 'weibo' I scan through fan mails, as per usual and read the ones that catches my attention. I would reply but if Sooman or even just our manager finds out that I've been on-line rather than replenishing my energy, they'd probably kill me.

Then I move on to our official homepage. I check the fan boards, slightly smiling at the messages with obvious desperation for our comeback. Some of them are sweet, asking whether we're fine or whether we've eaten or not.

'I've eaten and I'm fine ^^' Is what I would have replied if I were even supposed to be on-line right now. I move on, not wanting risk getting caught in the website and I quickly type up Google. Staring at the screen for a while, a sudden idea pop in my mind.

Not a few weeks ago, I over heard our SHINee sunbaes, talking about searching their name for the very first time. I heard some funny things so I thought what could hurt trying right?

The best thing to do was to not type my name but to type just 'EXO' I don't bother with the suggestions under the search engine and the first thing I see is a 'wiki' page. Like what everyone does, I ignore it and proceed to the next great thing. Everyone knows that the information site would be correct, more or less.

It's great how fans get all those information, quite scary sometimes, but impressive nonetheless. Who knows, fans could be the next great spies. Again, that's an odd thing that came out of my mouth. Well, more like I thought in my head since I wasn't talking out-- Why am I explaining myself about what and what not to think about? Okay, why am I asking that? Aright  now why am I asking about asking that about myself. Hold on, am I really asking myself about asking myself, about ask-- Shut up Wu Fan.

 

Moving on away form my insane midnight mind, I click on the Images and I see the usual, scans from our photo books, magazine cut-outs, there's some stills from our music videos and interviews and whole lot of fan taken pictures.I have to give it to the fans, I look good in the airport pictures. Of course I do, what am I saying? 

 
I change my search into 'Kris' and I get random results. I don't know any of these people; at all. I quickly retype 'Wu Fan' to see if the fans refer to me as that more often. Ooh! And they do. It's the first time I had time to search about myself outside Weibo and looking at the photos, ignoring the fact I'm handsome a hell and is super photogenic, I love the fans even more than I did.
 
So much devotion to seeing us in the airport, buying us gifts and what the is this!? Clicking on the picture with the intention of zooming in, I instead got carried to another website. I panic for a bit until I remember about the outrageous image.
 
163373_114444512025989_100003813213069_7
 
What the hell were they thinking!? I get it, I look beautiful and but this is another level. But I need to praise the fans again. Good editing skills. Wait a second, if they can do this...who knows what else they're capable of. Again, I'm ignoring the fact that my head looks big on this woman's body. Wu Fan! This is not the time to this about the circumference of my head on a woman's figure! Really not!
 
But I'd tap myself, if I looked like this as a girl. Wu Yifan. Shut up, for the billionth time. No one cares.
 
I'm thankful that I know English pretty well. I seem pretty well-rounded. And I've been pouring my vanity to my thoughts. Yes, Wu Yifan is like this. Don't question me. I'm 'the' duizhang.
 
The website that I was transported to had caught my eyes. So rather than exiting the page and going back to sleep, figuring out that I'm really bizzare at this time of the night..or is it day? See here I go again.
 
At first site, the site looked a bit tacky. The background's just white and there are some advertisement dotted about the page. One's about nine investing mistakes one should avoid in 2013. Not that I'll need that, I read it otherwise. Sorry, I don't want to download no guides. You crazy? 
 
What the hell Kris Wu? Now you're talking to an advertisement about finance. Get a hold of yourself, man. Where's your sanity? Then I get to a conclusion that going on the Internet was dangerous. Who knows what kind of happens in here. Come on, I already saw my face pastered (surpringly convincingly) on a woman's body. A woman! One with s and all.
 
I scroll up, so I can see the website name in its full glory. The colors green and black together made me cringe and I read the title, silently but out loud. "asianfanfics?" I state, questioningly.
 
Dear lord, am I featured in a fan fiction as a woman!?
 
 
 
 
Author's Corner:
Okay I really had no plans of updating but I wanted you guys to get a good image of this. Hehe
Can't help it
^^