Chapter Two

I Will Show You

T.O.P.'s POV

I sighed as I entered my house.
Being the perfect boyfriend was harder than I thought. I went upstairs, did my homework, and flopped onto my bed.

Aish....Mianhae Ye Jin...But you were the only one I could turn to-- a knock emitted from the door, interrupting my thoughts. "Seunghyun-ah," my eomma entered the room. "Are you really sure about this girl? The one we chose for you is really much better"
"Eomma, aniya, she's perfect. I hate the girl that you chose....What's her name? Na Eun?" I told her wearily. We had this kind of argument everyday ever since I introduced Ye Jin as my official girlfriend.
You see...My love life isn't very interesting. I don't like any of the girls because they have been all over me since high school. I tried to be a playboy like Jiyong; who seemed to enjoy it, but I didn't. Not only did I break the poor girls' hearts, but I didn't enjoy them. They weren't really in love with who I am, just my money, my looks, something I had that they wanted.

That Na Eun girl was no better. Ye Jin.....She had a heart of gold. One day I'll tell her. I know she doesn't believe that I like her. She isn't as innocent or as dense as I thought. But maybe she was as kind as I heard. I hope she'll just go along with it so no one would be suspicious or anything.

I caught my mother grimacing. "Please don't say such harsh things about that nice girl. Your girl may be friendly and polite, but she's just not the one!" eomma cried, exasperated. "And you don't get it!! You're too blind to see through her; she's after what I have. She wants to brag that her boyfriend and fiancée will be the famous Choi Seunghyun, the one who has everything. So I can say everything about that......that girl," I spat. She frowned. "I really don't see why you'd get so upset. Well, I suppose your girl is enough for now. Just don't be so mean all right? I have work to finish," she stood up and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I sighed after she closed the door.

I thought about Ye-Jin, and I don't really like her. At all. My eomma wanted me to have a relationship with that ugly girl, Son Na Eun. She thinks she's perfect and went as far as wanting to be my fiancée once I inherited my father's company.

But I don't like Na Eun and I don't want anything to do with her. Oh, and a company? No, I'll give it to my sister. I'm all set for the music world. I want to be a rapper; it's my passion.
Anyway, I saw Ye Jin, and of course she's the perfect target. She's my good friend, but I can't seem to confess to her. It would be too cruel because I know she wants nothing from me. So, I pretended to like her and courted her for a month patiently. I knew she'd fall for my charms. 

It worked. Everything was perfect. Son Na Eun is off my case, and I just need to break up with Ye Jin.......Well, soon. My friends are starting to question why I chose someone like her. "Aish...." all of these thoughts jumbled up inside my head isn't very good. At least I don't have any girl problems, if you count out about Ye Jin finding out my real plans.

"Aigoo, I'm hungry...." I stretched and rolled off my bed, walking out of my room and climbing down the long set of spiral stairs.

A/N: OMG Those who are reading this--I'm very sorry that I did not update faster!  I was really busy and I totally forgot. *Bows repeatedly*
Oh and T.O.P. isn't my bias :3 G-Dragon is lol. But I made them playboys :p
Yes, 3rd Chapter is coming up :D
Thanks for troubling yourself to read everything! I really appreciate it! Fighting! I love you all!