Chapter Six

I Will Show You

"You don't have a choice! You have to change if you want him to see you're much better off without him! We've talked about this Ye Jin! Come on! Just one dress wouldn't hurt," Dara begged, pouting and using her puppy eyes.

"I put on one and it'll lead to another and I'll end up having a ton of clothes I don't like!" I rolled my eyes. "You don't like?! I've seen you pause at some shops, Lee Ye Jin,and it didn't look like you were just thinking about things," Chaerin crossed her arms over her chest. 

"I...I..." I backed up as Chaerin walked towards me with...feet monsters, I mean, heels. Dara walked from the other side, holding a dress.

Yes, it's been six months since I've broken up with that . I won't ever forget how he dumped me.

[Flashback]

"Seunghyun, let's break up," I stuttered, looking at the floor. "We weren't an item anyway. I thought you got the message when you saw me with Taeyeon at the movies"

Tears prickled my eyes again. "You worthless bastard!" Chaerin slapped him. He froze in shock for awhile before turning to look at my best friend with fury in his eyes. "Why you--"

"Don't you dare touch her," I didn't know where my my courage came from, but I'd never let my best friend get hurt. Especially if it was him. The said boy laughed mockingly, "Why? What'll you do? Tell me the answers to the tests so I'll leave her alone?!"

"Seunghyun!" Seungri snarled angrily. "You're a dog! No, lower than that!" I yelled, rushing forward. I  slapped his cheek and punched his chest over and over again. He cried out in pain and surprise. "Oh my God! Get off her you ! I'll-I'll tell on the MC that you were trying to pick a fight with me! You'll be disqualified!" Taeyeon shrieked, almost tripping over her heels. We were still at the backstage of the auditorium where the contest was being held.


"I'll show you...I'll show you, you'll regret ever messing with me. You'll regret using me and throwing me away. I'll show you," I snarled.

"Oh, and here's the only gift you ever gave me," I smirked and dangled the necklace in front of his face before I threw it to the ground and stomped my  foot over it. "NO! That cost so much you ungrateful b--" Jiyong whacked his head. "That's enough!"

Seunghyun breathed heavily in anger as Daesung and Youngbae lead him away. Dara and Chaerin rushed to me and held me tightly. "I can't believe you did that," Chaerin said proudly. Dara was quiet as I shook in her arms.

"And the winner for Korea's Best Singer is...Lee Ye Jin!!!"

[End of flashback]

I got over him soon enough.

Now I'm determined to show him how much I've changed.

"This is the only dress I'm buying, arasso?" I looked at them determinedly.

"Sure, sure, then let's go to Dore Dore!" Chaerin said happily as we walked towards Dara's white range rover. I looked at them, shocked. I thought they'd beg for me to buy at least five more, but maybe; just maybe, they were feeling merciful today. Either that or they were seriously craving for sweets.

 

Boy, did they fool me.

"SANDARA PARK!" I screeched. The person on the other line clutched her ear in pain. "Ye Jin-ah, I think you just made me deaf"

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU! WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES AND SHOES?!"

"Oh, hehe...You found out so soon?"

"WHEN DID YOU ACTUALLY PLAN TO TELL ME?!" I said sarcastically. "Aish! Will you stop shouting?! It hurts my ears!"

"I THOUGHT WE AGREED ON ONE DRESS AND ONE PAIR OF SHOES!"

"Well we didn't exactly promise...Hey you know what! Let's call Chae"

"Hell yeah I'm calling her!"

"Yobo--"

"YOU LIAR! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CLOTHES!" I screamed hysterically. "THIS IS NOT ME, CHAE!"

"It's only until Seunghyun realizes how stupid he was!" she tried to plead.

I finally relaxed. I sighed tiredly and sat on the bed. "You guys...."

"You know you like them anyway~" Chaerin had the gall to add with a cheeky tone.

Beep.

"Did she just-"

"Hang up on us?!" Dara finished in a tone full of disbelief. "Dara, what was all that shouting?"

"Yah Sandy...Is that Ji--"

"Well got to go I've loads to do you know hehe, bye Chae love ya," the older girl laughed nervously and hung up.

"Aigoo, these girls," Chaerin huffed. Suddenly her phone started ringing again. "Oh, so you decided to call me again after hanging up huh?!" 

"Wh-what?" Seungri stammered. "O-omo---Well-" Chaerin stuttered as well. "Hi?"

Author's Note:
Hey guys! I was beyond shocked when I noticed that I have 62 subscribers! Oh my freaking God I could cry ;___; Thank you, thank you, thank you for subscribing this story. I seriously thought it had no hope. XD 
Anyway, this chapter shows how Ailee's dealing with how to make our Tabi regret what he did. This also shows how they broke up (I at the drama parts LOL).
Meanwhile, I detect a little DaraGon and RiRin....Why is Jiyong at Dara's? Why is Seungri calling Chae?
Until next time my dears < 3 I can't ever stop expressing how grateful I am to have you guys here, reading everything ; u ; Last chapter will be the next one T____T It's finally going to be finished. Fighting~