3 Months Of Winter

Description

I love you...What's wrong with saying it the easy way? 

Foreword

 

Snow already starts falling down in every Seoul’s corner, people everywhere is very excited about the Christmas season, long holidays are about to come, meaning more time to relax and bond with your families, friends especially your loved ones.

 

This is what Choi Sooyoung thought as she takes a look at the snow falling from their terrace, lifting her hands up from time to time to catch some of it and blows it gently, feeling happy just by doing so. A precious and genuine smile slowly crept on her lips.

 

A perfect day! Ahhh so good~

 

“Ehem.”

 

A light cough distracted her from thinking. She turned her head around to look where it came from only to get her eyes blocked by a hand.

 

“Guess who?”

 

She smiled upon hearing the voice, not minding the hand that are still blocking her eyes.

 

“Yoona-yah~”

 

She giggled softly and holds the arms of the person, motioning to sit beside her.

 

“Come here. When did you come?”

 

She said as she wrapped her arms on the latter’s shoulder.

 

“A minute or two? I saw Aunt at the kitchen then she told me you’re here. Not feeling cold?” Yoona said as she cuddles her.

 

“Hmm. No.”

 

She felt her nod.

 

“I saw you smiling before, what’s up with that Soo?”

 

“Oh that, just thinking about something.”

 

“I suggest you say it as SOMEONE rather than SOMETHING. In that case, I won’t think that you’re crazy and such. Tell me who?” Yoona sits up straight and look at Sooyoung. The latter only chuckled at her.

 

“You’ll find out soon.”