chapter 1

Royal Love

 

“may I come in abeoji” min ho knocked at the door after taking a deep breath to calm down his racing heart beats as he already knew the reason why his parents wanted to see him.

 

“yes come in son…” called a male voice from inside.

 

The guards standing outside opened the door for him “good morning abeoji…” he paid respect to his father and then repeated the same turning to his mother “good morning eomeoni”

 

“good morning son” both said in unison. “come sit…” king patted on the empty seat next to him.

 

Min ho followed his words and settled down next to him” abeoji manager told me you wanted to see me…anything important” he asked.

 

“yes…it’s about your marriage…”

 

“I knew it…” min ho said in his mind “ abeoji…but you already know I am not ready to get married this early…I still have lot of things to learn before I get married…”

 

“but in two weeks you will be turning 21..and we don’t need to tell you about your grandfather’s will again…do we??”

 

“I know about it abeoji…but don’t you think that way we will be putting a innocent life in danger”

 

“but it’s for nations sake son…if this position goes to wrong hands everything will be over..”

 

“but abeoji…” min ho was still reluctant but didn’t had anything else to say so finally accepted his defeat “ok I am ready”

 

“did you just say yes…oh my god…m so happy”his mother who was sitting like a Queen just a few moments back was now almost jumping on her seat clapping her hands with excitement.

 

“we knew it you will agree….we have arranged a press conference tomorrow where we will announce your engagement…and marriage will take place before your 21’st birthday” King was also happy but still managed to stay composed.

 

“your highness I must call shin hye’s mother and tell her this great news”

 

“umma is way too excited…” he thought but “wait…did she just say shin hye….”

 

“eomeoni..shin hye’s mother…why??” he asked to clear his doubts and stop his mind from thinking about the only possibility.

 

“of course they have the full right to know…after all she is bride’s mother” she moved out of the room dialling numbers on her cell phone.

 

“ok son now you also go and get ready ..i know you don’t like getting late” his father also left the room with manager explaining him about the press conference leaving behind a completely shocked min ho.

 

 

 

Jung Yong Hwa entered the room in his cheerful mood as always “ hey what happened…why are you like this” he asked throwing his arm over his shoulder.

 

“nothing…” min ho said with blank expression on his face.

 

“what nothing…look at your face…it says all….come on tell me what happened”

 

“abeoji wants me to marry” min ho answered  still his eyes fixed on the wall in front.

 

“really……….wow that’s a great news…..finally my brother is getting married…I am so happy I can’t even tell you…” he was too excited hearing the news but then looking at his brothers face he asked “what happened you not happy…??....ok tell me…what’s her name…?? ”

 

“park shin hye” min ho replied.

 

“ohhhh park shin hye…” yong hwa was too happy so simply repeated the words after him but then he realised “what…did you just say shin hye??” he asked to confirm if what he heard was correct and his mind was not making stories of its own.

 

Min Ho simply nodded which changed yong hwa’s expression’s to same as min ho’s. The two sat with their eyes fixed on the wall…. 

 

********************

ok guys here is a short update for you all

do tell me how it is..??

and if i should continue with this story or not....

 

Precape:

"how can you get married to other person...how can you betray me...." a girl entered the room where the royal family and Park family were discussing about the engagement and press conference. She had a newly born baby in her hand.

"who are you...??? and what is all this" the guards came running after her but king signalled them to leave the room.

"your highness....I apologise for entering the palace like this...but i just can't sit and watch all this when it's about my and this baby's life...please your highness i am here to ask for justice..." she kneeled down in front of the king and down casted her eyes bowing her head at him.

"what are you talking about and what you want...explain it clearly" king said poilitely.

"your highness....Prince can't get married to other girl...as we are already in love with each other...and this is the reflection of our love....please your highness...i want my baby's father...." she placed the baby on his feets and started crying.