Chapter 29

Royal Love

"here take your medicine" yong hwa handed over the tablets and a glass of water to shin hye.

 

"you should leave now" shin hye said.

 

"i don't want to....its only at night we get to meet and you are sending me away now also" he made a gloomy face.

 

"i also don't want to but we can't take risk as in everyone's eyes i am still min ho's wife" shin hye's expression also changed.

 

"hey i am sorry...don't be upset...if you want i will leave right now" he turned to leave but shin hye held his hand.

 

"don't go" she said as one tear drop fell on her lap "stay with me for some time please" she looked at him through tears. He sat down hugging her and caressed her hair gently.

 

"don't cry i am here with you....and everything will be fine soon don't worry" he planted a soft kiss on her forehead and leaned back for the support. Two fell asleep in the same position.

 

 

 

**************************

 

 

 

"where is she??" si joon asked his manager.

 

"she is inside your highness" he replied with his eyes down casted.

 

"ok open the door" he pointed towards the lock on a big glass door which lead to a hallway which was lighted with red faint lights. he followed the orders and si joon entered inside with five armed men following him. He walked over to the last room in the row and signaled his men to wait outside.

 

He stepped inside the room and switched on the lights of the room with the digital remote in his hand. 

 

"so you are choi sulli" he moved towards a girl tied on a chair, her face covered with her long hair.  he forwarded his hand to place her hair back but she turned her head away angrily.

 

"don't you dare touch me" she gave him a deadly look.

 

"awww looks like some one is really angry" he sat down on his knees to come to her level.

 

"what you want from me...and who are you??" she looked into his eyes, anger boiling inside her.

 

"i don't want anything from you it's your husbands life that i want" he got up on his legs and crossed his arms over his chest proudly.

 

"then i am really disappointed to tell you am not married...your men kidnapped a wrong person" 

 

"so you are saying Prince Min Ho is not your husband" he carefully noticed the change in her facial expression to shocked which confirmed the news his men got for him.

 

Sulli started laughing nervously "you must be crazy to have thought i was his wife...how can a girl like me be a crown princess" 

 

"yes sorry sorry sorry i forgot your marriage was not a real marriage instead a contract marriage right??" he bent down supporting his body with hands placed on the arms of the chair.

 

"you are mad...i don't have anything to do with them so leave me.."

 

"lets wait for Min Ho then everything will be confirmed...he must be on his way" he smirked before leaving. He stopped for some time and turned back to her again and added "by the way i am PRINCE SI JOON HO" 

 

*****************************************

 

"your highness he is here" one men came to his room where he was resting on his bed enjoying wine served by beautiful ladies who throwing their bodies on him.

 

"is he alone??" he asked.

 

"yes your highness he is alone and unarmed we checked him properly" 

 

"get him"  he smiled and took a sip from the wine glass "love love love..." he kissed the girl standing next to him.

 

two men brought Min ho inside his hands tied at the back and removed the blindfold from his eyes. He squeezed his eyes to stop the sudden bright light in the room. he slowly opened his eyes and immediately started searching for sulli in the room but then the loud laughter grabbed his attention.

 

"searching for her....don't worry she is fine...brother" 

 

"where is she...i want to meet her" min ho demanded. The moment his words escaped his mouth the other door of the room opened revealing sulli lying on bed from the big glass wall separating the room.

 

"what did you do to her" he yelled running towards her but the men standing their caught him.

 

"calm down brother calm down...she is fine...but i have a doubt she said she has nothing to do with you but then also why are you putting your life in danger" he smiled.

 

"she is right she has nothing to do with me so just leave her"

 

"so that means you are saying she is your nothing" he asked making a serious face.

 

"yes she is nothing to me i just came here  because i didn't wanted to be the reason for her death"

 

"wow you are simply great Prince"

 

he signaled his men to bring her who immediately went inside and dragged her semiconscious body out "we are really sorry miss...because of our misunderstanding you had to suffer a lot...what you said was right you are not his wife..." he turned to his men and slapped him hard on his face " these stupid rascals can't do even a single thing properly.

 

he moved to min ho and punched him on his face "Min Hoooooooo" sulli squealed.

 

"do you think i am a fool....who will believe whatever you will say" he kicked him hard on his stomach.

 

"min ho....leave him....leave him..." sulli tried to free herself from the grip holding her firmly but failed as she didn't had any strength left in her because of the drug they injected in her body.

 

he griped her hair tightly and threw her on the bed " you thought you would be safe after ruining my life long dream" he slapped her leaving red marks on her white skin.

 

"si joon..." min ho clutched his collar and pulled him down from the bed but all other men again caught him. joon ho who was already boiling with anger gave him several punches on his face and stomach. Blue marks were formed on his face instantly and his nose and lips were bleeding.

 

"you took away the most precious thing i had...you took away my throne and now i will take the most precious thing from you..." he wiped the blood from the corner of his lips and looked at sulli with lust. sulli sensed his intentions but her body was too weak to react. he scooped her in his arms and carried her inside the other room.

 

"joon ho no.....no....don't you dare touch her....joon ho i will kill you bastard...." the men who were holding him tied him to the nearest pole.

 

"leave me...leave me..." she punched him on his chest.

 

he threw her on the bed and hovered over her, putting all his body weight on her to freeze her.....