Chapter 10

Royal Love

Sulli was also tired so finally went of to sleep on the couch still clutching the fork tightly. Min Ho got to have water and noticed sulli sleeping in a very uncomfortable position.

 

"silly girl..." he commented and moved to her to bring her back to bed.

 

he scooped her in his arms and placed on the other side of the bed and covered with the blanket.sulli stirred in her sleep and half opened her eyes and saw min ho's face close to her. The next moment min ho landed on the floor hitting his back hard on the floor...

 

"yeah don't you dare coming closer to me..." she threatened him with the fork.

 

"what....have you lost your mind....pushing a prince like this and now threatening me "wait....did you just thought that i was trying to...." min ho started laughing holding his stomach.

 

"what...why are you laughing like that...." sulli scratched the back of her neck feeling embarrassed.

 

"you really thought that i was going to do something with you..." he said controlling his laughter.

 

"if not then what were you doing standing here??"

 

"i was just putting blanket over you....moreover there is nothing in you which can make me want you..." he scanned her body with his eyes and getting up from floor moved to his side "now go to sleep...and put that fork aside...i am not interested in doing anything with you... " he covered his eyes with his arm and went off to sleep again leaving sulli fuming with anger.

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

"What are you doing...get ready fast...we are going to be late for shin hye's performance..." min ho banged on the washroom door multiple times before returning back to the room.

 

"just 5 min...."

 

Sulli stepped out wearing a beautiful black party dress reaching up to her knees with her hair hanging loose,slightly curled. A small star shaped pendent and heels matching with her dress simply added to her beauty. Min ho for fraction of seconds kept on staring at her and to stop his racing heart he immediately ran out from the room followed by sulli.

 

"where is yong hwa..???"

 

"he already left...with shin hye..." he started the engine and accelerated the car towards the auditorium. He during the whole drive kept on stealing glances at her while she simply adored the beautiful city of new york as it was her first time visiting any foreign country.

 

"what took you so long....?? the performance is about to start..." yong hwa fired with question as soon as the two stepped out from the car.

 

"thanks to someone..." min ho said sarcastically.

 

"ohhhh sulli you look gorgeous...."

 

"thank you..." she smiled and gave a death glare to min ho.

 

"come on lets go in..."

 

After two performances from other countries it was Shin Hye's turn who was representing South Korea. She started with full confidence and in no time she was able to grab the attention of every single person present in the auditorium with her performance. She danced with full grace as if it was the last time she was doing this. Though she always danced great but today was something different which yong hwa easily noticed.

 

"she is different today" yong hwa remarked.

 

"she is always like this...what's different?" min ho asked.

 

"something is different....." yong hwa murmured. 

 

It was a international competition and final decision was to be made on the basis of no of votes contestants get during the period of one week.

 

" you did really great today....i hope you will win" everyone was praising and wishing for shin hye while she desperately wanted to meet yong hwa who was waiting for her outside.Finally after almost 30 min she walked out " am sorry...for keeping you all wait for long."

 

"it's ok...no need to be sorry we can understand...." yong hwa patted her back but to his surprise she hugged him tightly and started crying in his arms.

 

"shin hye....what happened....why are you crying...did anyone say anything to you...."he caressed her hair to calm her down but she kept on crying.

 

Min ho and sulli were standing silently next to them.

 

"shin hye....look at me...." he broke apart once he was sure that she was fine now "now tell me what happened..."

 

"nothing am just happy....becuase of you and min ho i was able to perform here....thanks for everything...." she wiped her tears while everyone else started laughing at her childishness.

 

"you know how worried we were...when you started crying out of blue..." min ho said.

 

"miahne...." shin hye also smiled.

 

"i will always be there for you...i promise...."

 

"there will be no next time..." shin hye said with serious tone.

 

"what do you mean..."

 

"this was my last performance....i already told director...that i am quitting"

 

"but why....you don't need to...just leave everything on me...you don't need to worry about it..."

 

"i know you and min ho will handle everything...but still i am also a part of royal family....and it's my own decision...and i need your support in this...please"

 

"hmmm..." yong hwa simply nodded.

 

"i think you guys should go and spend some time together...me and sulli will leave first..." min ho excused himself.

 

"ok..meet you in the hotel....and don't wait for us and have your dinner...."

 

Yong hwa planned a special date for shin hye which only min ho knew and as per plan he left the two alone. Yong Hwa and Shin hye left for the venue in his car while min ho and sulli took their way back to hotel.They were on a very deserted lane when suddenly min ho's car broke down. he stepped out from his car to check and found his front two tiers flat.

 

 

"you wait inside i will just call someone for help...." min ho took out his cell phone and dialed his manager's no who was in the hotel as the two didn't wanted to get unwanted attention by bringing the whole security team with them.

 

But before min ho could speak anything someone from behind hit him hard on his head with a metal rod making his phone drop.

 

"min hooooooooooooooooooooo....." sulli ran to him.

 

Around 10 men made a circle with sulli and min ho at the center. All of them were equipped with weapons which were shinning in the headlights of the car.

 

"who are you....??" min ho asked.

 

"don't you know...who we are prince min ho...."