Chapter 9

Royal Love

hello everyone...

well as i promised will update soon so here is update for all  my lovely readers....

hope you all will like it....

enjoy...:)

 

********************************************************************

"Finally everything went smoothly...." yong hwa sighed throwing his tired body on the bed.

"yeah...i was so scared that i will have to give up my performance...but really thanks to Min Ho who handled everything.." shin hye sat down next to him.

"that means now you can focus on your performance..." he pinched her cheeks cutely making her smile

"by the way where is sulli and min ho??" she asked.

"they are on their way to hotel...His highness wanted to have some private talk with him...regarding the marriage announcement....so their plane just now landed in new york "

"ok then i will go wash first...i am so tired after such a hectic day..."shin hye was taking out her clothes to change from his bag when yong hwa grabbed her hand pulled over him holding her waist tightly to keep her as close as possible.

"what are you doing yong hwa...let go...i need to change"shin hye tried to free herself from him trying hard not to blush.

"i am loving my pretty wife..." he kissed her neck sending shiver down her spine " if she allows me can I??" he whispered in her ear to which she replied with just a nod and hide her face in his chest.

The two were lost in their own world when someone opened the door of the room and walked in "yeah.........can't you lock the door...." Min Ho shouted turning his back towards them.

hearing his voice the two jumped out from the bed adjusting their clothes, feeling embarrassed.

"what are you doing here...and where is sulli....??" yong hwa broke the awkward silence between them.

"i just came to ask you...if you guys want to have lunch here in the room itself or should we go out and eat?? and sulli is in the room probably changing"

"we have already ordered the lunch...for you two also....so you go and rest...we will call you when it comes"

"no need to call just send the food to our room...we don't want to disturb you.." min making the two blush like hell. shin hye immediately grabbed the towel and rushed into the washroom.

"ok..." 

"and please lock the door before..." min ho stuck his tongue out at him and ran before yong hwa could catch him.

 

 

"what happened why are you smiling.." sulli who just now stepped out after taking shower asked min ho who entered the room smiling.

"nothing..." only was his reply "ok i am going to take shower...yong hwa already ordered the lunch..." 

sulli who was still confused and curious about the smile on min ho's face nodded in response.

"why is he smiling like that..." then the image of the kiss flashed in her mind "could it be..." she touched her lips but the very next moment shook her head "no not possible...it was just an emergency situation...but then why was he smiling"

KNOCK KNOCK

"coming" sulli opened the door it was thr oom service.

"ma'am your lunch..."

"you can leave...i will take it"

"who is it...??" min ho asked moving his fingers through his damp hairs.

"room service....came to give our lunch" sulli brought the trolley inside. Min Ho when heard the word lunch the image of yong hwa and shin hye again occupied his mind and he started smiling again.

"why is he smiling again...??" sulli gulped.

/*imagination*/

Min Ho grabs sulli's hand and throws her on bed.

"now that we are already married and had a kiss in front of everyone..." min ho pins her down on bed "lets consummate our marriage"

"what are you doing....please this is a contract marriage...leave me prince..." sulli struggled under him.

"contract marriage so what...i need a heir...."

"noooooooo...." and min ho covered her face with his

/*end*/

Sulli didn't realise that she was standing on the door staring at him. 

"what happened why are you standing here..come in...lets have lunch i am feeling really hungry"

"how can i have lunch with a crown prince...you can have it...i will eat later.." sulli couldn't think of anything better so said whatever came out from first.

"what....we are married so how does it matter if i am crown prince or not..." he grabbed her arm and dragged her inside.

Sulli was nervous while eating the lunch which didn't go unnoticed by min ho. sulli was holding a fork in her left hand."

"are you alright...??" min ho asked. 

"yeah i am perfect  why what happened??" sulli smiled like a fool and hide the fork behind her back.

"nothing...eat"

After finishing their lunch min ho laid down on bed to rest for sometime as he was also very tired. 

"what are you doing there come...rest for some time....we have to go to shin hye's performance in the evening" min ho called her as she was still sitting on the chair.

"no its fine...i am not tired...you sleep first" sulli kept the fork with her.

"your wish..." he closed his eyes and thought in his mind "why is she behaving like this??"

 

********************************************

 

ok everyone i know its a small update but i promise to update daily from now on so please bear with this

let me know how is it....

a lot more drama to come....

;)

keep reading and subscribe also...