Chapter 2

Royal Love

"Just now Queen called and you know what...he said yes...he is ready to marry our daughter" Mrs Bong cha entered the room where his husband was discussing some matters related to business with his staff.

 

"we will resume the meeting later...you all can leave now..." 

 

once the room was empty he started "really....wow that's great...did you tell shin hye about it..."

 

"not yet...but i have called her she will be reaching here any time...i am so excited...our shin hye will become the princess" she was jumping clapping her hands together like a kid.

 

"but i just hope..she also agrees for the marriage" Mr park was still a little worried.

 

"don't worry about it....i know she loves him...she will be really happy to hear the news...."

 

"how do you know she loves him..."

 

"because i have seen a few things with royal seal on them in her room...which are probably the gifts she received from him..." she whispered in his ear.

 

"chincha....ohhhh...my daughter is in love with prince...now i am also relieved...she will happy to hear the news that we arranged her marriage with him"

 

Shin Hye who just now entered the room only heard the last part of the conversation and started blushing assuming that the prince her parents were talking about was Yong Hwa.

 

"ohh dear you arrived...come one in..." her mother dragged her inside the room making her sit down on a chair in front her father's desk.

 

"dear we have arranged your marriage..." before her father could complete his sentence she out of excitement said "yes...i am ready appa...i heard your conversation when i entered the room...and i am ready" her cheeks turned red and she ran away feeling shy.

 

"look i told you...the two are deeply in love...and it's been more than a year since they started dating each other" 

 

"honey how do you know so much about them" Mr park asked curiously.

 

"because i am her mother and it's my duty to see if she is with right person or not..." she winked at him.

 

"ok be ready in the evening...we need to go to the palace...his highness called three of us for dinner"

 

"ok honey" she gave her husband a small peck on his cheeks and left.

 

Shin Hye already left for home as her mother didn't let her go to university that day.

 

At University:

 

"You are over thinking about it..she loves him so much she must have declined the proposal already..." min ho was talking with himself while waiting for shin hye outside her rehearsal hall.

 

"but what if they didn't asked her opinion..." another possibility popped up in his mind.

 

"don't stress yourself too much min ho....by now everything would have been settled already....but why she is not coming" he checked the corridor for nth time for any trace of her but she was nowhere to be seen.

 

He waited for her for another hour and finally boiling with anger left for home.He tried calling her but her hand phone was switched off. 

 

 

Jong Yong Hwa was sitting in his room trying to figure out a way out when min ho entered the room crossed.

 

"what happened...you met her?"  he asked impatiently.

 

"met...?? she didn't even show up..her cell phone is also switched off..." he threw his cell phone on the wall breaking it into pieces.

 

"what are we going to do now" yong hwa sat down on the chair with his hand on his face.

 

"i don't know" min ho was also feeling sorry for him.

 

"i have an idea" yong hwa said.

 

"what"

 

"you just wait and watch..a lot will be happening in palace tonight at dinner..." he gave his devil smile and left leaving a completely confused min ho.

 

"what is he up to...i just hope everything goes fine" he threw himself on his bed keeping his eyes closed to give rest to his mind.

 

 

time 8:00 am

 

At palace

 

"I am so happy..finally our kids are getting married" Mr choi welcomed his guest in the palace with a warm hug.

 

"same here" Mr park said taking his seat after King.

 

"by the way where is shin hye??" Mr choi asked.

 

"she was walking with us only...where did she go" Mrs jang looked for her but she was now where to be seen.

 

on the other hand

 

"hey why did you dragged me here....what if someone see's us.."

 

"tell me what did you say to your parents about the marriage" min ho didn't cared to answer her Question and fired his own at her.

 

"obviously i accepted it...why will i refuse from getting married" shin hye crossed her arms against her chest.

 

"what.....how can you do that...i thought you loved him..."  min ho shouted at her.

 

Yong hwa who just now entered the room was also taken aback by what he heard.

 

"of course i love him that's why i agreed for the marriage..." shin hye was now getting confused.

 

"do you even know...whom you are going to get married"

 

"yes....yong hwa" shin hye replied.

 

"oh god............." min ho ran his fingers through his hair furiously.

 

"what happened..will you two mind explaining me..what's going on??" shin hye finally got irritated.

 

"it's min ho...you are going to get married" yong hwa said which froze shin hye at her place.

 

"what..???" her eyes popped out from socket.

 

"yes...he wanted to talk with you...and waited for you outside your rehearsal hall for hours but you didn't come" 

 

"oh god....how can i be so stupid..." shin hye cursed herself "what are we going to do now"

 

"don't worry...i have a plan B...everything will be fine don't worry...come on now we should get going...our parents will be worried" yong hwa said with confidence. 

 

 

"did you just say the two are already dating each other" Mrs lee asked.

 

"yes...there are so many gifts in her room and few of them have royal seal on them" The two mothers were busy chatting while the males were busy discussing about the arrangements when min ho and shin hye entered the room together as yong hwa had something important to finish.

 

"see i told you..." Mrs jang whispered in Mrs lee's ear "i think you were right" she whispered back and the ladies started laughing covering their faces with hands

 

"why you two are standing...come on have a seat" Mr Choi said.

 

"yeah abeoji" min ho and shin hye were sitting together waiting for yong hwa.

 

"where is yong hwa..." Mrs Lee asked.

 

"he said he will be here shortly...eomeoni" min ho answered.

 

"ok...then let him come first...then we will start" Mr choi said to which all nodded.

 

Yong hwa entered the room with a winning smile and settled down next to min ho.

 

"don't worry...everything done..."

 

"ok now as everyone is present in the room let's start...as you all know we have decided to announce our kids engagement tomorrow..." he didn't even finished speaking when a girl entered the room running followed by many royal guards.

 

 "how can you get married to other person...how can you betray me...." a girl entered the room where the royal family and Park family were discussing about the engagement and press conference. She had a newly born baby in her hand and her face was covered with a scarf

 

"who are you...??? and what is all this" the guards came running after her but king signaled them to leave the room.

 

"your highness....I apologize for entering the palace like this...but i just can't sit and watch all this when it's about my and this baby's life...please your highness i am here to ask for justice..." she kneeled down in front of the king and down casted her eyes bowing her head at him.

 

"what are you talking about and what you want...explain it clearly" king said politely.

 

"your highness....Prince can't get married to other girl...as we are already in love with each other...and this is the reflection of our love....please your highness...i want my baby's father...." she placed the baby in his feet and started crying.

 

"what the hell are you talking about..?? have you lost it or what...how can you say such a thing about prince"  yong hwa jumped in the conversation with angry tone.

 

"yong hwa....let me talk" Mr choi said and then again turning back to her " say who is the father of this baby..out of the two prince" he cleared the way to give a better view.

 

"he..." she pointed her finger at the person. All the eyes in the room followed her finger which was at YONG HWA who stood there with his mouth open...

 

 

************************************************************************

"excuse me Park Shin Hye's reports" a nurse asked the lady at reception.

"here" she handed over the file to her.

In the ward...

"Dr reports..." 

"congratulations...shin hye you are pregnant..." 

"whatttttttttttt" everyone in the room shouted.

"omo just in one night...i already became grandmother of  one kid and other is coming soon..."

"our families heir...oooo son...i am so happy" Mr choi pulled min ho in a rib crashing hug....