Devil? Vampire?

A Fool's Paradise

It has been a week since you have arrived at Infinite's house and you finally recovered.

 

It would be impossible to leave now because the devils have a strict law about angels in hell.

 

If you were going to go now, you would be killed even before you got home so you decided to stay at Infinite's house until you found out a way home.

 

You became more close to everyone but since the first day you came, you hadnt even said a word to L.

 

After you took a shower and dressed up, you dried your hair and came out your room.

 

At the same time, L came out of his room and you two just stared at each other until L started to walk away.

 

"Wait!" You said as you grbabbed his wrist, makinf sure he wouldn't go.

 

L just turned around and stared at you with his usual blank expression. 

 

He looked at his wrist and after you let go, he just waited for you to say something.

 

You could never tell what he was thinking because he had no expressions, he didnt even show if he was angry or not.

 

That's what made you a bit scared of L but you took in a deep breath and looked straight up into his eyes.

 

He was handsome alright and you could feel the cold aura around him because of course he did control ice.

 

Before you could say what you were going to say, L started to walk away and just as you were about to go after him, something stopped you.

 

"Good morning SooAh." SungGyu said with a soft smile as he came out of his room.

 

"Good morning oppa." You said courteously with a smile and you walked with SungGyu to the table.

 

You were surprised to see everyone there already and you took a seat in one of the empty seats.

 

"I missed you. Did you dream of me?" WooHyun wrapped an arm around your shoulder and you chuckled while SungYeol rolled his eyes.

 

"Back off hyung. She doesn't like you." Hoya said as he sat in the seat next to you.

 

"She doesn't like you either!" WooHyun pouted and you chuckled. WooHyun just couldn't go a day without touching you.

 

"Did you sleep well?" DongWoo said as he ruffled your hair.

 

"Yes, yes I did." You smiled as you took a bite into your bread.

 

L again, did not talk during the whole breakfast and when hou fifnish your breakfast, you went into the library to read.

 

There were a lot of fascinating books inthere, but you were trying to find one about devils.

 

You were living with 6, so you wanted to know more about devils.

 

The library was huge and the bookshelves towered over you.

 

Finally, you found a book about devils and thankfully, it was low enough fro you to reach.

 

Sitting, on one of the couches, you started to read the book and figured out that most devils were a mix between devil and vampire.

 

"So you are interested in devils?" SungYeol said as he sat next to you on the couch.

 

"Yeah. Is it true that most devils are a mix between devil and vampire?" You put down your book for now onto the table.

 

"Mainly. It is rare to find a pure blood devil or vampire. But all of us are pureblood devil except for WooHyun and Hoya. They are a mix."

 

"Really? I never would have thought that Hoya would be a mix, but I can kind of imagine WooHyun being a vampire. I don't know why." Both of you chuckled as you both agreed that WooHyun does act like a vampire.

 

"Yeah, most vampires do have that seductive personality."

 

"So does Hoya and WooHyun have to drink blood?" You asled out of curiosity. 

 

"Only like once a month because they only half vampire. I don't know how they could drink blodd you know?" SungYeol sort of shivered at the fact of drinking someone else's blood.

 

"Hey, do you want me to show you something cool?" SungYeol asked you and you nodded eagerly.

 

"Follow me." SungYeol stood up and walked towards one of the bookshelves and you followed along, wondering what it could be.

 

"Shh." SungYeol put a finger to his lip and he walked down the aisle to the back wall and rested a hand on it.

 

The wall started to disappear and you had to cover your eyes from the bright light.

 

"Come in." SungYeol said as he stepped into the empty space where the wall used to be.

 

Your mouth hung open and all you could say was, "Wow"

 

-------

A/N

 

Update^^

 

Where do you think SungYeol was going to show you?

 

Thank you for all the comments! It really helps me while writing :)

 

Thank you to all my subscribers! :)

 

Comment and Subscribe :)

 

-Wonderbangfan10