Unexpected Encounter

A Fool's Paradise

You oppened your eyes slowly to see the sun shining on your face.

 

You smilied at the sight of light and tried to get up.

 

A wave of pain shocked your whole body, sending you back to the bed.

 

You lay on the bed and winced in pain as you tried to move your limp arm.

 

Your white dress now looked red now and you struggled tp remember what had happened.

 

After a few seconds of thinking, you remembered SungYeol taking you home and you looked around at the unfimiliar room.

 

Just then, you spotted a new dress hung up on the closet's door handle next to your bed.

 

You took the new dress off the hanger, and forced yourself to changed into the dress even though it had hurt to move.

 

Using the strength you had, you walked towards the door and got out.

 

You had to go back to SungJong and warn him, so you limped through the quiet hallways and walked towards the front door.

 

Just as you were about to open the door, a hand grabbed your hand and you held your breath.

 

"Where do you think you are going?" You slowly turned around and excepted SungYeol, but another stranger was standing right behind you, amused at how scared you looked.

 

"Home." You quietly whispered as he just stared at you with a blank expression and you couldnt help but to stare at his handsome face.

 

He closed the space inbetween you guys and you let out a little gasp.

 

You were loosing energy and you could barely stand now, so you were kind of relieved that he made you lean onto the door behind you or else you have been on the floor already.

 

He stared into your eyes with no expression and you felt self-conscious, causing you to look away from him.

 

You heart started to beat faster as he stared at you but you couldnt find the courage to look up.

 

Suddenly, he leaned towards your face and you found yourself stiffening. 

 

"Stay with us or die." He whispered in your ear and a shiver went down your spine.

 

You didnt say anything, so he took it as a yes and backed away.

 

You automatically fell to the floor, but before you could land, the stranger caught you.

 

You looked up at him again and he smiled this time, causing your heart to skip a beat.

 

"The name is Hoya." He said as he swiftly brought you back up again.

 

You were just about to say your name when he suddenly carried you bridal style.

 

Hoya carried you to your room and set you down slowly onto the bed.

 

He took the tray of food off your desk and sat down next to your bed.

 

You were still half afraid of this place because they are devils and you were an angel but you stayed put for now.

 

Hoya made you lean onto the wall so you wouldn't have a hard time eating the food.

 

He picked up some of the soup with his spoon and suddenly, fire started to form in his hands and your eyes widened in surprise.

 

You were about to tell him his hand was on fire but you figured out that he was trying to warm up the soup for you.

 

You had thought that was very nice of him , compared to the sort of aggressive side she saw of him earlier. 

 

Slowly, you opened your mouth and ate the soup ehich was warm in your mouth.

 

It was better tasting than you had thought and you began to relax.

 

"Whats your name?" Hoya suddenly asked when you were almost done eating.

 

"SooAh. Lee SooAh." You softly said as he gave you another spoonful of soup.

 

"Thats a pretty name." You found yourself blushing at Hoya's simple choice of words.

 

"And dont worry about the others. They may seem mean at first, but they are all really nice." Hoya reassured you and you hoped that he was true.

 

Already, you felt much more better than before and after the last spoonful, you could even sit up on your own.

 

"I'll be downstairs if you need me. The others should be waking up soon so you could also greet them if you want." Hoya said as he grabbed the tray and stood up.

 

You nodded and he left the room, closing the door quietly so it wouldn't bother you.

 

You heard some rustling and you could tell the others were waking up as well.

 

The occasional footsteps were heard and you could tell they were all going to eat breakfast.

 

You weren't tired so you decided to meet the others.

 

Slowly, you made your way to the door and held onto the door knob.

 

After taking in a deep breath, you slowly opened the door and peeked outside to see if anyone was there.

 

The coast was clear so you made your way towards the kitchen where you heard voices.

 

"Why the heck would you bring an angel in the house? You are just going to put us in danger as well." You heard a voice say as the plates were being placed on the table.

 

"Why? I think it would be pretty fun." You could hear Hoya's voice say to the others as they all sat down.

 

Just as you came into the kitchen, everyone stopped talking and stared at you.

 

You felt yourself burning up under the spotlight and you started to look for Hoya to help.

 

"Why dont you introduce yourself?" Hoya suggested and you took a deep breath.

 

"Hi. My name is SooAh." You said softly and everyone continued to stare at you, until SungYeol stood up from his seat.

 

Everyone stared at SungYeol, including you and he slowly started to smile.

 

"Welcome to the family, SooAh."

 

----------

A/N

 

Updated~ ^^

 

Who do you think really doesnt want you to be in the house?

 

Comment and Subscribe :)

 

-Wonderbangfan10