Final

A Fool's Paradise

"Oppa! Can you go wake up the others?" You said as you busily made breakfast in the kitchen.

 

"Okay, and don't hurt yourself like last time while making breakfast!" SungGyu said as he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you on the lips.

 

You blushed and lightly punched his shoulder. "I promise I won't." SungGyu smiled and zapped your nose softly. It was blue this time and you giggled as you moved your nose away.

 

"Get your hands off of SooAh." DongWoo said as he came into the kitchen and SungGyu raised his hands up as he walked out of the kitchen, purposely bumbing into him while going.

 

You giggled and started to go back to cooking. "Did you sleep well last night?" DongWoo said as he gave you a peck on the lips.

 

"Yes, how about you oppa?" You said as you waited until the pancake would cook on the pan. 

 

"I had a wonderful dream last night because you were in it." DongWoo said as he pinched your cheeks and you flushed red as you touched your cheeks.

 

"Honey! I'm hungry!" WooHyun said as he came running down the hallway and entered the kitchen. As soon as he saw you, he ran up to hug you and you almost were suffocated to death.

 

WooHyun let go and gave you a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek and you startes to giggle as you wiped away the spit.

 

L rolled his eyes as he came in and he came over to you and gave you a kiss before sitting down at the table. WooHyun growled and you giggled again. Those two would never go a day without fighting.

 

"Good morning, baby." Hoya said as he gave you a peck on the forehead. "Good morning oppa." You replied back as you went to go flip the pancake.

 

Everyone went to go sit and you tried to reach for a plate, but it was too far up. Suddenly, a hand comes up behind you and gets 7 plates off the self.

 

You turned around to see SungYeol and you smiled as he set them on the counter. "Good morning oppa."

 

"Good morning, my princess." SungYeol said as he gave you a kiss on the lips. He helped you get breakfast ready and in no time, the breakfast was done.

 

All of you sat down to eat and you stared at your husbands before taking your first bite. 

 

Yes, they were your husbands now and you regretted nothing. 

 

Now, that you guys live in Heaven, SungGyu was appointed as cheif of the army, DongWoo was now the archangel's new assistant, WooHyun taught little kids how to master their powers, Hoya trained those who want to go into the army, SungYeol works at a hospital, and L stays home with you.

 

"SooAh? Aren't you going to eat?" DongWoo asked as he took a gulp of his ornpange juice. "Oh, yeah I was just going to."

 

You took a bite into your pancake and you finally knew what it was like to be genuinely loved and happy.

 

Others may call you a fool because you lived with 6 other vampires, but you didn't care what they said. You felt like you were living in Paradise when you were with them.

 

You didn't care because this was your Paradise. A Fool's Paradise.

 

--------------

Thank you to all who have commented and subscribed to my story! 

 

Thank you for supporting me throughout this story! 

 

I love all my subbies :) Even the silent readers, you guys really mean a lot!

 

Thank you again! :)

 

And if you want to check out my new story, I'll appreciate it!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/428726

 

-Wonderbangfan10