Battlefield

A Fool's Paradise

You started to gasp for air and you banged on the window for help. 

 

*Please save me.*

 

You finally thought before closing your eyes. Your body was limp now, and you felt like you were drowning in your own self.

 

Suddenly, the glass breaks and you were dragged out of the chamber. 

 

SungYeol put a hand over all the wounds made by the glass. They healed quickly and he shook you up and down.

 

You were unconscious and SungYeol didn't know what to do. He never tried saving someone who was dead and he had no idea how to do it, or if he had enough energy.

 

Hoya came running in and he ran over to you as a tear fell down his cheek. "How did you know SooAh was in here?"

 

"I heard her." Hoya said as he moved a hair from your face. "Heard her?"

 

"Just hurry up and save her." Hoya said as he moved SungYeol's head so it would face you. 

 

"Well, here goes nothing." SungYeol closed his eyes in concentration and he put his hand on your forehead.

 

Sent out a burst of his energy into you, and he opened his eyes but you were still limp. "Try again." Hoya urged him and he closed his eyes again.

 

SungYeol repeated what he did again but you were still just as limp and cold as you were before. "I don't think I have enough energy."

 

SungYeol said as he put a hand on the floor and put his another hand on his head. He was getting major headaches because of his atrempts to save you.

 

"Just one last time. Come on, do you really want to loose SooAh? Get a grip of yourself!" Hoya said as he dragged SungYeol back up to a sitting position.

 

SungYeol took a deep breath and closed his eyes again. This was his last try and if this didn't work, they were screwed.

 

He used the last of his strength and SungYeol fainted after he had opened his eyes again. Hoya checked to see if SungYeol still had a pulse and fortunately, he still did.

 

Then, he checked to see if you did, but your heart stopped beating completely and Hoya could feel another tear fall and he thought of all of times you twi had wuth each other.

 

He looked up and saw that the battle qas still going on and the building started to shake again. Parts of the ceiling started to fall and Hoya carried you bridal style while carrying SungYeol on his back.

 

He ran out of the building and as far away as he could get. Hoya set both of you down and put a shield another you two. "I promise I'll be back."

 

With that, Hoya ran off to kill the devils that had killed you, and he knew at that moment, love was a painful thing.

 

---------

 

The rest of Infinite had started to attack the demons and most of the angels were surprised as they were killing their own kind.

 

L cut open a devils throat with a shard of ice as he killed a bunch more by drowning them. He had no mercy on them because they had messed with someone he loved.

 

"I bet you that I can kill more demons in a minute than you can." WooHyun said as he killed one that was coming up behind L's back. 

 

"In your dreams." L said as he killed some more that were running towards them.

 

"Just look at the pro." WooHyun said as he made the Earth spilt and a bunch of demons fell through.

 

"I can't believe you could still be this happy when their are more serious things in front of us right now." DongWoo said as he blew a bunch of demons into a brick wall.

 

"Hurry up if you want to win this war." SungGyu said as he ran past them, killing mulitple demons with his electricity. 

 

They stopped talking and went back to fighting. Hoya finally reached the battle zone and joined the rest pf Infinite.

 

He looked off into the distance where you and SungYeol were and nodded once.

 

*Don't worry. This will end in no time.*

 

-----------

Triple update! :)

 

Thank you to all who have been commenting! I really appreciate the comments! :)

 

I love all of my subbies, even my silent ones too ;)

 

Comment and Subscribe!

 

-Wonderbangfan10