Chapter 35

Best Absolute Punks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s finally here!” squealed Jinyung as she finished apply makeup onto the scowling Eunsol’s face.

“Yah! Cheer up, otherwise Yongguk will think you’re a gremlin”

Eunsol softened her scowl slightly but still was shooting daggers at her best friend with her eyes.

“You both look gorgeous” breathed Eunsol’s mother as she walked into her daughter’s room. It was the night of prom, and Eunsol and Jinyung had overtaken the bedroom with their dresses and accessories for the night. Yongguk was shooed out of the house by Jinyung.

“Go get ready at Himchan’s house. I’ll make sure Eunsol gets to prom, so just be at school”

He didn’t object. Not that he had a slight chance of convincing Jinyung to let him see Eunsol beforehand.

“Eunsol noona and Jinyung noona are very pretty!” Hyunsik had also decided to take a look at what was going on in his sister’s room.

“Thanks Hyunsik” Eunsol got up and ruffled her little brother’s hair.

“Yongguk hyung will think you’re pretty too!” he giggled before leaving the women in the room. Eunsol had turned red at her little brother’s comment, causing her mother and Jinyung to chuckle.

“Hyunsik had a point though, you do look amazing”

“Thanks” Eunsol murmured quietly. She was secretly hoping that he would find her pretty tonight. She would beat him up if he didn’t think so.

 Jinyung had definitely put A LOT of effort into picking the dress for her and doing her hair and makeup, so it would anger her if he didn’t acknowledge it.

******

“Yo! Monkey!” Eunsol called out as she tottered awkwardly towards him.

 ‘Stupid Jinyung leaving me to go find Jongup. Stupid stupid stupid’. Right now  she was trying her hardest not to fall over in the skyscraper heels that Jinyung had forced her to put on.

 ‘Seriously what’s wrong with flat shoes?!’ 

Just as she was reaching Yongguk, she stumbled and began to topple forwards, as she tripped on a rock.  

But her arms were caught swiftly to stop her from falling. “Careful midget” Yongguk smirked as his eyes met hers. Eunsol felt her cheeks heat up as she studied the boy holding her. Yongguk looked very handsome, the B.A.P members hadn’t done a bad job on him, right now he was wearing a slick black suit, a white shirt and a baby blue tie that matched Eunsol’s dress; thanks to the colour co-ordination of Jinyung and Youngjae. His hair was spiked up nicely, and his cologne just made Eunsol want to hug him endlessly.

“S-shut up monkey” she stammered sheepishly, steadying herself again.

“You look stunning” Yongguk stated simply, as he looked at Eunsol with adoring eyes.

Turns out Jinyung’s attempts to make Eunsol presentable didn’t go unnoticed by the B.A.P leader. You’d be crazy not to think she looked amazing! Her bright blue dress wasn’t revealing, but hugged her figure in all the right places. Her hair was in an elegant high bun and Jinyung had blackmailed Eunsol into wearing a pretty little tiara too. Eunsol’s baby photos of her in the bathtub would be in the hands on the B.A.P boys if she didn’t comply, and she didn’t want to have to deal with the teasing.

“My princess” Yongguk whispered, but not loud e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter