Chapter 7

Best Absolute Punks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“She’s going to tutor you?” Daehyun asked, through gritted teeth. He wasn’t particularly pleased with the proposed idea by the teacher. It’s not like he didn’t trust Yongguk, but a guy can’t exactly control his raging hormones sometimes when in the presence of a pretty girl. Luckily, Daehyun didn’t linger on the thought too long; Yongguk was massively dense when it came to the issue of romance and girls. He probably hadn’t even clocked that Eunsol was a girl yet.

“They’re going to end up killing each other” muttered Jongup to Zelo who nodded his head in agreement.

“I can you hear you!” yelled Yongguk as he glared maliciously at the two young boys, before they looked at the ground, trying hard to contain their giggles.

“Just make sure you don’t do anything stupid” Daehyun sighed as they continued walking towards the school gates. The school day was over, and Yongguk was definitely dreading the next couple of hours of pure hell.

Once they’d arrived at the gates, Eunsol was standing against one of the pillars, reading something on her phone. Zelo went zooming towards the girl, before engulfing her in a massive bear hug.

“Eunsol~!”

“Yah! You big softie! Get off me! You’re going to squish me to death!” protested Eunsol as she tried hard to break free from the strong boy’s grip.

“Ah sorry Eunsol noona” grinned Zelo before bowing dramatically, the use of the honorific made Eunsol’s face contort with horror, making everyone laugh at her.

“Don’t call me noona, I feel so old” she pouted, as she pretended to be angry at the lanky boy.

“Okay, Eunsol-ah!” Zelo saluted her, before placing his arm around her shoulder. ‘At least he’s not hugging me to death’ thought Eunsol, not prying Zelo’s hands away from her. “Looks like Daehyun has competition” commented Jongup, before nudging Daehyun’s arm. Eunsol looked at her feet, trying hard not to blush.

“It’s fine, I’m sure I can win her heart way more than Zelo ever will” grinned Daehyun, as he walked to stand next to Eunsol before tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, causing Eunsol to turn bright red.

“Can we just go?!” snapped Yongguk, annoyed at watching s fuss over Eunsol, it was really going to damage their hard core image if people knew they cooed over a girl.

“Oh yeah, that reminds me, Youngjae do you have the list?” asked Eunsol. “Yeah, I printed it out earlier, here you go” Youngjae proceeded to take a piece of paper out of his satchel, before handing it over to Eunsol.

“Okay, let’s go then” Eunsol began to move Zelo’s arm off of her shoulder, as she tried to pull her backpack off so she could put the piece of paper in the front pocket of it.

As they exchanged their goodbyes, she noticed Daehyun wink at her, causing her to giggle. Yongguk stormed ahead, not checking to see if Eunsol was keeping up.

“Yah monkey! WAIT!” she panted heavily as she tried to catch up with his long strides.

Yongguk didn’t say anything; he was pissed off at so many things. First off, he had to get tutored by someone he despised, secondly, this girl was causing a ruckus amongst his gang, and thirdly, he couldn’t get his head around why she acted so coldly towards him and not the others.  

 

 

Once they got off the bus, they began walking down what seemed to appear as a deserted road. A group of boys loitered under a bridge, on their bikes, as they glared at Eunsol, who quickly looked away. “Stay close” Yongguk said in a low voice, as he pulled Eunsol towards to him, his arm remained firmly wrapped around her shoulder. He tried to ignore his heart that was beating fast, at the sudden close contact between them.

Eunsol didn’t defy his orders; she could understand why he was saying that.  She had never been in the area before, and judging from what she’d already seen so far, it looked really dodgy. ‘This place is really run down’ she thought to herself as she huddled closer to Yongguk, scared less.

Once they’d arrived, Yongguk opened the door to his flat, graffiti written all over his door.

As she walked in, she caught a glimpse of some of the words written on the door, ‘die’, ‘B.A.P ’, ‘s’, ‘run’…

Eunsol gulped hard as she hurried into the flat. Throwing his keys onto the table, Yongguk took off his jacket, before making his way to the kitchen, leaving Eunsol standing awkwardly. She looked around, the flat which was quite small, not to mention quite messy, and Yongguk’s clothes were sprawled over the couch, with his snapback hats and gold chains places messily over the coffee table.

“Um, so are your parents at work?” Eunsol asked casually as she walked into the kitchen.

“I don’t live with my parents” he answered simply, then continued to glug down some orange juice directly from the carton. He noticed Eunsol staring at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter