Chapter 24

Best Absolute Punks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongguk was currently lying on his bed when the incoming call interrupted his staring-at-the-ceiling session.

“Hello?” he grunted uninterestedly, he was in a foul mood for the way things had gone down between him and Eunsol earlier.

“H-hi this is Yongguk right?”

“Yeah…who is this?”

“It’s me, Jinyung”

Yongguk sat up straight curiously, wondering why on earth Eunsol’s best friend would have any business with him.

“What’s up?”

“U-um…you don’t happen to know where Eunsol is do you?”

He hesitated before answering.

If he told Jinyung that she was probably in the bushes spying on her date with Jongup, Eunsol would get mad right?

“Please tell me she’s with you…” Jinyung’s voice continued, there was a hint of desperation and urgency as she probed Yongguk to answer.

“N-no she isn’t with me…last time I checked, she was ing on you and Jongup at a café”

Eunsol most likely was going to hate Yongguk for telling Jinyung that piece of information, but Jinyung and her were best friends…there was no way Jinyung would hold a grudge for that long.

“Yeah…me and Jongup figured that much…we could hear her squealing from miles away” Yongguk could almost imagine Jinyung rolling her eyes at Eunsol’s eagerness and nosiness.

“Oh…so she must still be in the bushes then” Yongguk said bluntly.

‘Is Jinyung really that dense?’ he mused to himself…wasn’t it quite obvious where Eunsol would be?

“That’s the thing…I tried looking for her but I couldn’t find her…she’s not picking her phone either”

“I’ll try ringing her and text you if I hear anything” Yongguk said his goodbyes and cut the call.

‘She’s probably still sulking about earlier’ he cringed, as he dialled Eunsol’s number.

It went straight to voicemail.

“That’s strange…” Yongguk muttered. Usually Eunsol was never one to turn off her phone, even at school, she always kept it on in case there was an emergency or her mother needed to contact her suddenly.

Before he could try to call again, his phone began ringing, he checked the caller ID, and noticed it was Youngjae.

“Yongguk I think you need to come to mine real quick” the urgent voice made Yongguk feel really uneasy, he could tell something was seriously wrong.

“Okay I’ll be there in 5”

 

*****

 

When he arrived, it was Daehyun who answered the front door.  Yongguk didn’t like the look on his best friend’s face, it just screamed trouble.

As they made their way through to Youngjae’s living room, the rest of the boys were there, including Jongup and Jinyung. Zelo was cradling his knees while Himchan had his head in his hands. Daehyun had taken a seat on a free chair and was bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter