Chapter 25

Best Absolute Punks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The guy chuckled satisfied immensely at Eunsol’s reaction. ‘I think he must be the leader of this group’ she thought to herself in disgust as she watched the boy continue to laugh.

“Remember me? The one who your boyfriend beat up yesterday?”

“W-what do you want with me?!” Eunsol stammered in utter fear. There were 5 other boys standing nearby watching Eunsol intensely as she began to squirm uncomfortably.

“Nothing at all babe…you’re just a bait we’ve used”

“B-bait?”

“If Yongguk loves you…he’ll definitely come after you, which is exactly what we want”

“Why do you want Yongguk to come here?” asked Eunsol. The group of boys began to laugh evilly at her naivety.

“You’re such a cutie you know that? I can see why Yongguk fell for you” the boy with the gold plated teeth purred, as he leaned in close to Eunsol’s cheek. If Eunsol’s hands weren’t tied, she would have slapped him across the face, but all she could do was flinch.

“You didn’t answer my question you idiot!” she yelled suddenly enraged by the fact he wasn’t answering her clearly.

“We’re going to get revenge for yesterday” he whispered in her ear.

“Get away from me you sick bastard!” she spat venomously at him. Why were these idiots so bitter about losing the fight? They should have known they would be beaten by B.A.P.

“Oi oi she’s a feisty one” a boy jeered from the side.

“I like girls like you, your hard to get attitude is y” the leader growled seductively, as he crouched down in front of Eunsol.

“Jog on jackass, I wouldn’t even consider you even if you were the last man on earth!” she hissed, trying to sound as intimidating as possible.

“If you continue to boss me around so ily I seriously won’t be responsible for my actions” he bit his lip, eying Eunsol up and down, lustfully.

 Eunsol remained quiet, what else could she do?

‘Yongguk I hope you don’t show up…for your sake please don’t turn up” she repeated that phrase constantly in her head closing her eyes, hoping if she thought it enough times it would come true.

It was the touch on her knee that made her eyes shoot open suddenly.

“W-what are you doing?!” her eyes grew wide; the leader of the stupid gang was still crouching down in front of her, and was eyeing her skirt hungrily.

“I just wanna play a bit” he his lips before sliding his hand under her skirt.

“GET OFF ME YOU IDIOT!” she screamed, as she felt his fingers dangerously making their way up her thigh

“Try and stop me !” he spat cruelly.

His hands inched towards her underwear as Eunsol tried hard to struggle in the chair.

 

“I suggest you back the off from her unless you wanna die right here right now” a cool voice called making everyone turn to face the direction of the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter