Find me

Forbidden Relationship

I went breathless the moment I saw you
You stole my heart
Take everything from my heart

Things became clear as soon as I saw you
Light filled my heart
Let me show you, from my heart

Look at me, me
Hug me, me tight
Find me, me, me

 

Third POV

Jongsuk waited and waited. It felt like so many hours have passed already.
Where was he? 
Jongsuk could not wait. He wanted to see Woobin so badly. Wanted to ask him, what this all meant.
In a relationship with Eun Hye? Wasn’t she just Woobin’s best friend? Questions and questions, but none answer.
“Aish!” Jongsuk shouted as the door suddenly was openend and Woobin entered the room.
“Jongsuk.” He whispered to Jongsuk. But he wasn’t alone, Eun Hye was with him. Were they really in a relationship and Woobin just lied to him? Played him?

“We will explain everything Jongsuk.” Eun Hye said, slowly getting closer to him.
“What? Then tell me!” Jongsuk shouted again, feeling how tears filled his eyes. Of course Woobin saw it und hugged him at once.
“Babe..” he whispered “I didn’t mean to hurt you, but you know we can’t make our relationship official. So.. “ Woobin caressed through Jongsuk’s hair gently, slowly getting of the hug, looking in Jongsuk’s eyes.
“I had to think about something, so that people won’t get suspicious of us and Eun Hye had a very good idea..” Woobin finally said and Jongsuk slowly realized that the relationship between Woobin und Eun Hye was fake.

“I have a boyfriend as well , Jongsuk.” Eun Hye explained carefully. “And I do love him very much, but just as your company mine as well doesn’t allow my relationship, because ..” She smiled lightly. “He’s an idol, you know, and a very popular one. Lots of citizens already suspect us that something was going on between us and our both companies said we should end it.. So just like Woobin I didn’t want to let go of my boy.” She looked into Jongsuk’s eyes and Jongsuk saw how her eyes were filled with tears as well, she really must love this idol.

Being an idol, a model or an actor, it was not easy. Of course it was a lot of fun and gave you a nice feeling, but when you fell in love with someone you weren’t allowed to, you sometimes started to hate being a model or something like that.
“But..” Eun Hye began, “I remembered how my manager once said that relationships between models and actors were allowed. So I came to the conclusion if I would date someone who was a model or actor the citizens would not suspect anything between my boyfriend and me so that we could stay together. I asked my manager and she said that it was a solution. Well I know it’s not that easy, because we have to fake a relationship to the public. “
She sighed..” I know it is not easy for you Jongsuk, my boyfriend was not happy about this a first as well. But he understood it. Because right now there is no other way.” She looked at him, waiting for an answer. Jongsuk slowly took Woobin’s hand, wishing the tears away and smiled a little.
“I understand you, Noona. I know it’s not easy neither for you and Woobin. I’m just thankful for telling me all this.” Jongsuk slowly looked at Woobin who didn’t say anything until now.

“Woobin. I was really mad, really mad. Because I didn’t know what I did wrong, I thought you just lied to me and all the feelings you gave me were just you playing with me. “Jongsuk sight and Woobin pulled Jongsuk closer to him quickly.
“It was not! I only love you!” He hardly shouted and Jongsuk started to chuckle “I know now. I know Woobinie.” Woobin slightly blushed as he heard this nickname. “And because I love you so much , I will accept this lie. Because I don’t want to break up with you either.” Jongsuk stated and Woobin hugged him tightly.
“I’m so glad. As Eun Hye offered me this I didn’t know what to do at first, but after thinking about it I realized it was our only chance right now, because I would not be able to leave you anymore.” Woobin looked in Jongsuk eyes, then slowly kissing his forehead.

“We won’t be together forever Jongsuk. We will just wait until the public won’t get suspicious again. I promise you. And..” She looked at both of them, grinning a little, because they were so cute together.
“Thank you for trusting me. “ she said smiling and Jongsuk hugged her.
Jongsuk was so emotional right now, he didn’t care that he just hugged Eun Hye who he talked to only a few sentences.
“It’s ok. I know why you did this. It’s alright.” Jongsuk smiled, letting go of the hug.
“Just answer me one question.. who is your boyfriend?” Jongsuk grinned, but he had to ask this question because he was too curious.
Eun Hye smilied lightly embarrassed
“It’s Jiho. The leader of Block B.” She slowly answered and Jongsuk eyes widen.
“He is so cool! Thumbs up!” He shouted happily and Woobin had to laugh at how cute Jongsuk was right now.
“Thank you.” Eun Hye smiled lightly.” Well I will go now, I’m sure Zico is waiting for me” She chuckled lightly and both of the guys said goodbye to her.

 


After that Woobin and Jongsuk went to Woobin’s bedroom, sitting down on the bed.
“I’m glad it’s just a lie.” Jongsuk sighed relieved.
“Me too.”  Jongsuk layed his head onto Woobin’s shoulder, closing his eyes. 
Woobin caressed Jongsuk’s hair gently as his phone started to ring, a really mad voice could be heard.
“Where are you?”
“At home. Why?”
“You got to be kidding, Woobin.  YOU HAVE A SHOOTING! Get you here. QUICKLY!” She shouted, hanging up right after that.
“Your manager?" Jongsuk asked carefully.
“Yeah. I have to go, I’m sorry. I’ll drive you home.” Woobin said, quickly standing up and Jongsuk just following him.

The drive was quite weird. Jongsuk had the feeling that they didn’t talk about everything until now, but he could see in Woobin’s eyes how much stressed he was.
“Here you go. I’ll give you a call in the evening , okay?” Woobin said as they stopped in front of Jongsuk’s apartement.
Jongsuk just nodded. “Sure! I’ll wait for your call!” He said smiling, leaving Woobin without a kiss, Woobin just seemed to be much in hectic, he didn’t want to stole more of Woobin’s time. Woobin drove away very quick and Jongsuk enteres his apartement where  his manger Shin Young already have waited for him.


“Oh you are here! Did you hear the news?” She asked at once.
“Of course I did. Well I already knew we were only friends..” He lied to her,but he just could not say the truth to her.
“I see. I really thought he liked you. Well.. I think it’s for the best. Our company would not have allowed your relationship with him to begin with.” She stated and Jongsuk just nodded. 

If she would know.

“I want to be alone right now.” Jongsuk said and quickly went to his room, sitting on a chair and took his laptop.
The news were full of the relationship between Eun Hye and Woobin. Lots of citizens commented at how cute these two were and they liked this relationship.
Jongsuk sighed, he was just glad that it was a fake after all. 
After reading lots of comments he found a comment who was not about Eun Hye and Woobin. It was about Shin Min Ah, Woobin’s exgirlfriend.
I heard Shin Min Ah will come back to South Korea, I’m curious what will happen.


Shin Min Ah.. Jongsuk knew this name and he knew this girl very well. Shin Min Ah and Woobin knew each other since they were young and Woobin often took her to Jongsuk to play with each other. She was really a nice girl.
Jongsuk remembered when Woobin announced that they were in a relationship. Back then Jongsuk didn’t know that his feelings for Woobin were more than friendship, so he was not really sad about it, actually he found both of them very cute together.
Jongsuk could not recall why these two broke up, it just happened and Woobin never talked about it.


Jongsuk tried to contact Woobin, but he didn’t answer his phone.
"He must still be in the shooting" Jongsuk thought.
Before he could write him, Jongsuk’s phone suddenly rang.
“Hello?”
“Hey son. I’m sorry to call you offhanded, but our flight was earlier than expected. We are already in Incheon. Could you please take us home?” It was Jongsuk’s mother. Because of all the trouble he almost forget that his parents came back from their vacation. They were in South Korea again.

“Sure. I’ll pick you up!” He said and hung up. Jongsuk was quite happy to see his parents again. Because of his career as a model he just saw them rarely, it was difficult for both of them, but somehow they managed it to see each other once a month and Jongsuk was very glad about that.
 

Thirty minutes later Jongsuk arrived at the airport and parked his car, entering the airport.
“So where could they be?” Jongsuk looked around, walking around until he saw a familiar face. But it was not his mother. It was Shin Min Ah.
Shin Min Ah who was just running into Kim Woobin’s arms.


I am so sorry for not uploading for so long! Please forgive me! But I didn't have any time cause of school and personal stuf.. I also had a writing blockade..I'M SO SOORRY.
Still .. I hope you had fun with this chapter and will still read this story! I promise I will upload more now. I also have more free time for the time being! :3
I apologize for my grammtical mistakes, Englisch ist not my first language.
Please tell me what you think about this chapter and if I shall continue this story? I'm not quite sure haha.
Thanks for reading this story!!