Kiss.

Forbidden Relationship

 

I'm so sorry for letting you wait so long! I hope you enjoy this chapter :3

 
"Good Morning! Good Morning!" . I hated it the most when my alarm clock was ringing. I wanted to sleep!
I waited for my manager coming to wake me up, but nothing.
So I decided to stand up on my own and left my room. Seemed like I was alone at home. 
 
"Noona?" I shouted, but no response. So she wasn't at home and I was quite sure that she was with her new boyfriend. Well I didn't really care, at least one of us was happy with his love life. 
I walked in the kitchen and looked at the calendar looking what I had to do today. And what could I see? 'Free'
I had a ing free day and I totally forgot it! Why ?! Why was my alarm clock ringing ? 
What should I do today? It would be such a boring day! I had time to sleep more and I just stood up that early! my life!
 
Suddenly my mobile phone was ringing and I ran to my room where I found it and picked it up.
"Hello?" I asked curiously and a well-known voice appeared.
"Morning Jongsuk. Here is Woobin. I heard you have a free day?" My heart jumped and I started to smile. But he wasn't allowed to know how happy I was to hear him right now.
 
"Yes I have. Why?" I asked and tried to sound uninterested.
"Great! Me too! Let's go to the cinema then!" Cinema? This sounded too much as a date. A date?!
"Cinema?" I asked shyly and Woobin started to laugh.
"Yes! I mean it's dark there and nobody can see us. I mean we're idols, we have to take care of our image! So I thought a dark room is the best!" He explained and I finally got it. It wasn't a date.
 
"Ah yeah. That's a good idea." I just answered and I heard Woobin chuckling. 
"You didn't think about something else, did you?" I blushed and I was so glad that we were just phoning with each other, cause if he could see me now he could see my red face!
"Of course not." 
"Good. See ya in one hour!" And then he hung up. 
 
Fine in one hour I would meet Woobin, such an amazing boy.
I have to take a shower and to dress up. So why was I still standing here? And why was my heart beating so fast? What was this?!
I shook my head and went to the bathroom quickly, taking a shower.
 
It wasn't difficult to find an outfit today cause I knew that I wasn't allowed to look like an idol today.
It would be difficult to explain why Woobin and me were going to the cinema cause the people would say we would be together or something like that. And we wasn't together. We were just friends.
I put my hat on and looked in the mirror. It was good, I was sure nobody would recognize me and this was important!
I wrote a message to my manager cause she still didn't come home, she had to be really in love with her new boyfriend.
 
After sending the message I left my dorm and walked to the cinema.
Lots of people looked at me, but they didn't come to me or shouted my name. That's why I thought they wouldn't know who I was. 
As I walked my heartbeat went faster and faster. I was so excited to see Woobin without our managers. It was just the two of us and I liked it.
 
"Hey!" I heard Woobin shouting and I turned around.
He was standing in front of the cinema, smiling at me. I gulped, with just his smile he brought me crazy. What was this?
"Hello." I said shyly and we hugged each other. He also wore a nice hat. Actually he looked really funny with it, but I didn't want to laugh about him. Maybe he got angry then and I didn't want Woobin to get angry at me.
 
"Let's go in." Woobin said and I nodded. We went into the cinema and I looked around. It was amazing, I wasn't quite often in a cinema cause of my job and so I felt really glad to be in one this time. 
"You look happy." Woobin smiled and I blushed. I looked quickly away and tried not to look embarassed.
"I'm just not so often in a cinema, so I'm happy." I confessed and Woobin hugged me from behind.
"Then I just hope you have fun today. I'm going to buy the tickets, just wait here." Woobin said and went to the casse. I just nodded quickly and thought about the hug. I would love staying in his hug longer. 
 
"Look at this boy. He's so cute! Let's talk to him!" Some girls said and I turned around. In front of me were five girls who were smiling at me. I hoped they didn't recognize me. 
"Do I know you?" I asked carefully and the girls shook their heads.
"No you don't. But you're cute. In which movie are you going in? Maybe we can watch together?" One of these girls asked. She was beautiful, but unfortunately I liked boys. Especially this one boy. But it seemed like they didn't know me. What a relief.
"No I can't. I'm already watching one with someone." 
"With your girlfriend?" The girls became more intrusive and I was a bit scared.
"No I don't have a girlyfriend."
"Maybe it's your boyfriend?" . I wished it would be true, but it wasn't. Still I couldn't tell them it. What was I supposed to do now? Where was Woobin? But when Woobin would come... this wasn't good as well. I was sitting in a trap.
 
"Sorry girls. But please could you leave my boyfriend alone?" I looked up and saw in the eyes of Woobin. B-Boyfriend?
"Ah yeah. I'm sorry." The girls apologized and bowed, Woobin just smiled, then he took my hand. 
"Are you alright?" He looked a bit worried or I just hoped he was worried. I nodded.
"I'm glad." Woobin sighed relieved. "I have the tickets. Let's go to watch the movie. There we will be alone, I think that's quite better." Woobin said and he was right. It was quite better. But why did he call me boyfriend?
Actually I wanted to ask him about this matter, but I was too afraid to ask.
 
We sat at the back and there were only a few people in this room. 
Woobin wanted to watch a horrormovie and well it was better than a lovemovie, but still I didn't like horrormovies so much, they were too scary.
"When you're afraid just tell me." Woobin whispered and took my hand. I felt how I blushed, but it was too dark so I was sure Woobin couldn't see my red face, so it was alright.
 
The movie was full of blood and Woobin really liked the movie. even though I was really afraid of this movie I loved it.
Because Woobin had so much fun, he was smiling and he also was holding my hand, I couldn't think about something better.
I eyed his face, he was so beautiful. His eyes were shining and his lips looked like an invitation to touch or even kiss them.
Of course I wouldn't do that.
Woobin finally looked at me and started to smile. "I'm glad you are watching this movie with me!" I looked away quickly cause my heartbeat was so damn fast. Why was he so happy to be with me? Was this really just a friendship or am I just misinterpretting something? 
After a few minutes I looked back at Woobin who was watching the movie again and I started looking at his face. It was great.
 
 
                                                                            ### ONE HOUR LATER ###
 
"Where are you?" My manager was calling me, looked like she was back home.
"I'm outside with a friend. Don't worry."
"When are you coming back?"
"Soon. We just want to eat something before we go home."
"I see. Don't be too late, ok?" 
"Yes!" 
"Ah Jongsuk."
"Yes?"
"With who are you outside?"
"Just a friend, there is our bus I have to hang up. See ya!" I hung up and looked at Woobin.
 
"Which bus? We're walking down the street." He said confused and I chuckled a bit. It was true I lied to my manager, cause I was sure she wouldn't like it that I was outside with Woobin.
But well I didn't really care, I had a great time with him right now.
The movie was perfect with him and we hold hands all the time when we were watching the movie.
 
"So what do you want to eat?" Woobin asked me suddenly and I started to think, before I answered him. "Kimchi!"
"Fine. Then let's go!" He grabbed my hand and we started to walk. We didn't take the bus, cause the probability was too high fans would see us. So we walked along lanes where wasn't so many people. 
"There it is!" I pointed to a stall where they were selling kimchi. Woobin looked up and smiled.
"Yeah you're right!" He grabbed my hand again, without looking if anybody could see us then he walked to the stall and payed for it. 
"Thanks for paying. But you know, I have also money!" I pouted and Woobin patted my head.
"I know. But I have more than you." He smirked and started to laugh.
"That is not true!" I shouted and Woobin laughed more and more.
"You are so cute when you're angry Jongsuk!" He chuckled and I looked at him. Cute? Me? WHEN I'M ANGRY?
"Thanks." I blushed again how much I hated this. How often could you blush in one day? Not so often like I was, this couldn't be!
 
 
"Did you finish eating?" Woobin asked carefully after a while and I nodded. 
"Yes! It was really delicious!" I smiled and Woobin smiled at me as well.
"I'm glad!"
We smiled at each other for a few seconds without even realizing it. Until it got awkward.
 
"Ehm.. Shall I bring you home?" Woobin asked suddenly and I nodded slowly. 
"I would be glad if you do so." 
"Sure!" Woobin patted my head again and started to walk. "Come on!" He shouted and I followed him quickly.
If he was embarassed a minute ago he was really good at not showing it. Cause this moment when we were smiling at each other was really embarassing for myself.
 
"It was a great day today. Thank you Woobin." I said as we were standing in front of my dorm. 
"Did you think it would be boring hanging out with me? I'm hurt now!" He chuckled and I hugged him tightly.
"No. I just wasn't thinking it would be that good." I confessed and I could hear Woobins heartbeat. Or mine. I didn't know, just that this heartbeat was really quick right now. Seemed to be my own. 
 
"I had fun as well. Thanks to you Jongsuk. But now go in, it's late." I looked up and saw in the eyes of Woobin, they were shining again.
"Thanks again." I blushed, but this time I didn't look away, I just looked in his eyes.
"I love your red face." He whispered and I looked at him surprised.
"What?" I asked, before I felt his lips on mine. It was a great feeling to feel his soft lips on mine. They just suited to mine. This kiss was soo cute and it was so short. After a few seconds passed he got quickly out of the kiss. 
 
"Why did you do that?" I asked shyly with my red face.
I didn't know what I shoud think now. My thoughts and my heart were driving me crazy. Why? Why? Why?!
"Forget it. It was my fault. See ya soon." Woobin mumbled and it broke my heart. Fault? It wasn't a fault! 
"Night.." I whispered as I saw Woobin turning around and leaving without any word left.
 
I still could feel his lips on mine and now he told me to forget it? How could I?
I just wanted to go in my bed and sleep without thinking about Woobin and this kiss, but as I turned around I saw in the eyes of my Noona. she were standing in front of me and looked at me seriously.
"He kissed you." This was the only thing she was saying.

I really hope you liked reading this chapter :)
Sorry for not updating in a while but school was really driving me crazy and then I was often out with friends. I'm sorry again ._.
I hope the kiss let you smile a bit then :3
thanks for subscribing this story and I feel really happy when I read your comments. So please keep commenting, I love it to hear your opinion :)
& for those who don't subscribe this story, but like this one, please do so. I would be really glad :)
xoxo Nucaaa :-*