I want to be with you.

Forbidden Relationship

 

 
Hello guys. I'm back with a new chapter. :3 I was really busy these days, so I couldn't update earlier. I'm sorry ._. I hope you can forgive me. This chapter was actually longer, but I cut it in two chapters. So the next chapter will probably be updated tomorrow ^^ Still I hope you will like this one :) !

3th POV

 

"Wait. What? You two kissed?" Yoon Eun Hye was sitting next to her best friend, eyeing him shocked.
Woobin looked down, avoiding her looks. He felt bad, he never thought he would kiss Jongsuk. Even when he had so many dreams where he exactly did that, it was never supposed that he would really do it. It was forbidden.
 
"Yes. I kissed him." He said, angrily at himself. He touched his lips, trying to realize what he really had done.
"This is so wrong. I wasn't allowed to kiss him." He kept complaining about himself while Yoon Eun Hye watched him silently.
"In my opinion it was good that you kissed him." She mumbled and finally Woobin looked at her and their eyes met.
"Good?" He asked confused, cause in his opinion it was everything else but not good. It was horrible.
 
"I knew you would kiss him one time. You can't deny your feelings, Woobin. This never works." She explained and  Woobin stared at her, tears filling up in his eyes.
"I was sure I would never give in to my feelings. I was sure I could act as he would be my best friend." Woobin whispered and Yoon Eun Hye started to caress his leg.
"You already have these feelings a long time ago. One day they had to overflow you. The thing which is between you is precious. You won't find something like this ever again." She wispered, trying to comfort her best friend.
 
"It's over. I can never speak to him again. If I would see him again.. I .. probably.. would kiss him again." Woobin sighed, not thinking about any hope.
"It isn't over. It's the start. Do you really think Jongsuk didn't like the kiss?" Yoon Eun Hye stood up, looking at the sadly boy. 
"Of course he liked it! When both of you are together it's like magic you idiot!" Her voice became louder and Woobin looked at her, still confused.
 
"How could you know..?"
"Do you remember when I was at the restaurant with you? Seriously Jongsuk had all his eyes only at you. He just looked at you. And did you really think I hadn't see your earkiss? Oh come on! I'm your best friend, I know you!" Woobin couldn't say anything, he thought about what his best friend said again and again, trying to believe her.
"Even if it's true, how can we be together? I mean.. when people see us they will probably think we are in a relationship at once." Woobin sighed, thinking it would be too easy just to go to Jongsuk like this.
 
"Well it won't be easy. But if your feelings are really true, we will find a way. I will find a way." Yoon Eun Hye said seriously and Woobin stood up and looked at her.
"What's your plan?" He asked a bit shyly and Yoon Eun Hye started to smirk.
"Well if you really want to call this boy yours.. I can offer you something."
 
"Something?" Woobin felt uncomfortable about this matter, but still his best friend seemed like she really had an idea. Woobin liked Jongsuk for a long time ago and he finally realized that he couldn't deny his feelings anymore. The kiss wasn't the end, it was the start. He knew he couldn't escape anymore. 
"This offer.. will solve our both problemes."
 
 
"I'm so sorry. Noona, please, I really did not know this would happen. I am really sorry." Jongsuk kept bowing and bowing in front of his manager. She was sitting on the couch, wearing a bathrobe, coming back from a shower. 
"Noona.." She didn't say anything and Jongsuk kneed down in front of her and tried to look in her eyes.
"I didn't kiss him. He kissed me. I swear. I didn't want that!" Park Shin Young shighed loudly and finally she looked in Jongsuk's eyes.
 
"It's ok. I knew this would happen. Please. Sit next to me." She whispered, trying to sort things out while Jongsuk nodded and sat next to her silently.
"I can't be angry at you for what happened. It's just.. I'm so torned."
"What do you mean?" Jongsuk asked confused, holding her hand tightly.
"I always wanted you to be happy. As I asked you if I could be your manager I was so happy when you said yes. I always wanted to help you and seeing your smile after your mother died. I wanted to be a great help for you. But what I'm doing exactly isn't helping you. You love him. You love Woobin and I'm against this whole thing. I mean I couldn't be worse."
 
"Noona, you aren't bad. I love you. I love you for what you have done for me. I felt so alone when my mother died, but you was really helping me. And because of you I'm standing here, and because of you I met Woobin as well. I understand why you don't want us to be togehter. I'm not angry at you. I just feel sad sometimes, cause .."
" I'm so selfish! If the love between you and Woobin would be revealed, I would lose you. I'm just so scraed that things will get worse.. but still I just want to see you happy."
 
"The kiss didn't mean anything! Forget it! I will never be together with Woobin! I swear! You're the most important person for me, you are my family!" Jongsuk felt so sad. He knew he wouldn't lose anything when somebody would find out that he liked Woobin, but his manager, his Noona, his last family member, she would lose everything. Her job. Her home. Everything.
 
"Stop it Jongsuk. I already decided what I will do now." She said suddenly and Jongsuk looked up, confused.
"What do you mean?"
"I'll take the responsibilty if something goes wrong."
"For what?"
"Be together. I allow you to be with Woobin. Then you will be happy, that's all what I want. So you can go to him. I won't say anything, but you have to take care. Nobody is allowed to know about this."
 
"I don't want to. I want to take care of you. I mean, I'm sure Woobin doesn't like me, it was just a kiss."
"It was more than a kiss. Both of you closed your eyes, it was so much more. So please go. Talk to him. That's what I want. Go to him!" She got louder and Jonsuk didn't know how to react. But finally he noticed that he couldn't change her decision anymore. And so he started to smile. His noona said yes to his love, he could ask Woobin about this kiss, he could say that he loves Woobin, he could do everything he wanted to, except he took care that nobody else saw it! 
 
"I still will take care of you, I promise. I will be the happiest person ever. You won't regret it. I swear." Jongsuk smiled at her and finally she smiled as well. 
"You don't have to take care of her. As her boyfriend I will take this responsibility on." A deep voice appeared and Jongsuk turned around, looking at someone which he knew.
 
"Jongkook? Why are you here? Boyfriend?" Jongsuk need a few moments to realize what that meant.
"Jongkook is your boyfriend?" He asked shocked and his Noona nodded smiling. Wow, he never suspected this. But why was he here? Did he heard everything they said? Jongsuk was too confused.
"I was visiting her, but then we heard some noises from outside and she wanted to look where it came from and then after a few minutes passed you were here." Jongkook told, smiling at Noona. Now Jongsuk finally understood everything and he smiled. His Noona was happy as well with her boyfriend. Jongkook had to be a good boyfriend.
 
"So you want to talk with Woobin?" Jongkook asked, he seemed to be very curious.
"Yes. But I don't know where he lives. I never met him at his home." Jongsuk whispered and Jongkook started to grin.
"Well. Remember when both of you attend Running Man?" Jongsuk nodded quickly, looking at Jongkook.
At this time Woobin wrote his address on a paper for me, cause we wanted to work out a few times. So .. I could give his address to you.. if you want?" Was that even a question? Of course Jongsuk wanted to have Woobin's adresse.
Jongkook also didn't wait for an answer, he just gave him the paper and sat down next to his girlfriend.
 
"Now, go. My girlfriend and me, we still have to do something." He smirked and got hit by his girlfriend.
"Shut up!" Jongsuk chuckled a bit, but then he bowed, saying goodbye to both of them and ran to the door.
"Don't wait for me to come back!" He shouted and Jongkook laughed.
"Please don't come back this night!" He shouted back and Jongsuk closed, laughing the door.
 
Quickly he looked at the paper and ran to Woobin's home. It was very near from his house and so after a few minutes passed he reached it. He should known earlier that Woobin lived so close to his own house.
In front of the door he didn't wait any longer, he just rang at the door. And rang. And rang. Nothing.
He wasn't at home.
 
Jongsuk was so damn desperate. He really wanted to see Woobin, asking him why he kissed him. And now after his Noona gave him her right to be together with Woobin, he wasn't there. What was wrong with his life ?!

So I hope you liked this chapter! :)
63 Subscriber, thank ya all ! :) 
I would be glad to read some of your comments again. 
Love ya all ! :3 <3