Confession Time

Forbidden Relationship
POV JONGSUK
 
I was standing in front of Woobin's house and today of all days he wasn't there. Although I finally found the courage to confess to him. It sounded like a joke. Like destiny.
And to make matters worse it started to rain and I didn't have an umbrella or even a jacket, cause I just ran out in a t-shirt, because I wanted to see Woobin as quickly as I could.
Well however I had to go home, there was no reason to stay in the rain, I would get ill. So I turned around and walked my way back home.
On my way I was just looking at the ground.
I didn't want to see any people, I felt so sad like I wasn't a long time ago. The thought that I would never be able to confess to him lingered in my head.
I was to rash. WHat had I done if Woobin had opened the door? Had I said "Surprise I love you!"? Of course not. I had been standing there, looking at him and not saying any word.
So after thining about it, it was actually got that he didn't open the door, right? But why did I feel so depressed then? The truth was I was just a coward.
I was too afraid to confess to him, cause I already knew he wouldn't feel the same for me. Cause.. why should he?
 
"Jongsuk!" even now I remembered how he called me with his deep, but charmant voice. Woobin..
"Jongsuk! Look up or do you want to trip right over me?" That was Woobin's voice, I would always reconized it.
"Woobin?" I looked up and saw a tall man standing right in front of me. It was Woobin. My heartbeat was rasing again.
"Why are you here?" I stuttered. Perhaps.. did he..
"I was looking for you. I even went to your doom, but your Noona said you went out. I'm so glad that I found you!" He smiled brightly and I felt how I blushed.
 
He was looking for me. But why? Did Noona tell him anything about my feelings? No she wouldn't do that, would she?
"Why?"  asked shyly and Woobin took his jacket off and put it over my shoulders. "You will get a cold. Let's at first eat something. I'm really hungry." Woobin grinned and took my hand.
I looked down, cause I didn't want him to see my blushing face. "Where do you want to eat?" I asked carefully, feeling happy with his jacket on.
"To my favorite local. I hope you like kimchi." He said smiling and dragged me to a little local with only a few people eating in it.
He was a genius, like that nobody would recognize us.
 
We sat down on a table, waiting for our kimchi and there was silence. How i hated this silence, but I couldn't say a word.
" So tell me, why were you outside? Where did you want to go?" Woobin asked suddenly and I paused for a moment. 
"On my way home, coming from a friend." I just answered and luckily Woobin just nodded smiling. Finally our kimchi arrived and we could start to eat. It was really delicious and I liked to be here with Woobin.
After finishing eating Woobin stood up, passing his hand to me.
"I'll bring you home." He said smiling and I just nodded and took his hand. 
On our way home we didn't talk I just thought about us holding hands, tightly. His fingers also caressed mine, it felt great. But then we arrived at my dorm and Woobin looked at me.
 
"Sleep well little boy." He said smiling and I blushed. "Sure. Take care on your way home." I stuttered quickly and Wobbin just nodded and turned around.
"See ya!" He just said, after he left through the door and then he was away. It felt like a dream and I couldn't really understand what happened now. Everything I wanted to say to him, I did nothing.
We just hold hands, nothing more. And furthermore he didn't say why he was outside and why he was looking for me.
After thinking about it, it didn't feel right anymore.
 
Screw it! I opened the door, without saying anything and went to my room. Seemed like my Noona and her boyfriend were already sleeping so I did the same and layed on my bed. 
But then I realized that I was still wearing Woobin's jacket. God, I had to give it back to him! And I already was on my way to Woobin's house again.
 
Right now I was standing in front of Woobin's house. Again. I rang and actually I thought nobody would open again as suddenly a strange voice appeared and opened the door.
It was the actor Hyun Bin. . Right in front of me was Hyun Bin.
But why did he open the door of Woobin's house? Was ist cause... No I didn't want to think about it.
 
"Hello. I'm looking for Woobin." I said honestly and Hyun Bin started to smile brightly.
"Jongsuk hello! Please come in, Woobin is buying something, he'll be back soon." He shouted happily and I followed him in.
We sat down on a couch and I felt really unwell, I hoped Woobin would come home quickly.
"Why do you know me?" I asked Hyun Bin shyly and he started to grin.
"Woobin told me about you. You are his best friend or something like that." He chuckled.
 
"And you live together?" I asked carefully, I didn't want to look too curious. 
"Ah yeah we do. With Lee Minho and Lee Jun Ki as well. It's like an actor wg" He smiled. I was realived, cause at first Hyun Bin seemed really nice and Woobin didn't live with his lover together.
"And where are the others?" I asked, getting more confident.
"Lee Minho is acting for his drama 'The Heirs' and Lee Jun Ki is taking a shower." He chuckled,
"So don't be afraid Woobin is alone outside and just lives together with his friends." He blinked at me and I gulped. 
Seemed like he knew about my feelings about Woobin. !
 
"I didn't thought.."
"Oh who are you?" An strange voice appeared and I looked to the right where Lee Jun Ki was standing, eyeing me curioused.
"That's Jongsuk." Hyun Bin answered for me and Lee Jun Ki started to smile.
"Oh sorry. Hello!" He smiled warmly. I didn't know why, but I felt happy. Everybody was so nice to me.
"I'm sorry I didn't know you were looking for Woobin, otherwise I hadn't asked him to buy something for me." He sighed as he sat next to me. 
"AH no, that's no problem! I can wait, don't worry." I said quickly and Hyun Bin and Jun Ki smiled at each other.
"Okay!" They said at the same time.
 
"I'm back home!" I heard Woobin shouting and quickly looed up. There he was, standing at the door, looking at me surprised. 
"Why are you here?" He asked baffled and I stood up.
"I just wanted to give you your jacket back."
"You could give it to WOobin or Jun Ki" Woobin said, but I shook my head.
"No, I wanted to give it to you back." I said smiling and suddenly Woobin took my hand.
"We are going to my room." he shouted and dragged me to his room.
 
"Why are you dragging me to your room? Did I do something wrong?" I asked, but then Woobin pushed me against the wall and kissed me.
I couldn't realzie what was happening right now.
Woobin, my love, was kissing me at this moment. His eyes were closed while he pushed his lips against mine. Then he opened his eyes again and looked at me, after getting a hold of the kiss.
 
"Sorry. I just had to do it." He confessed and I blushed.
"Why?" I stuttered and looked in Woobin's eyes.
"Cause I like you. I really do like you." He confessed and I could feel tears in my eyes. Did he really said this?
"Why are you crying?" Woobin asked worried and I just shook my head. "I'm happy Woobin.
I never thought you would have these kind of feelings for me."
"Well.. you don't have these feelings?" Woobin tilted his head and I smile at him. "I do! I really like you as well. And everything Iwant right now is that you kiss me again." I confessed and of course Woobin did as he was told to.
He pushed his lips against mine , sliding his tongue in my hot cavern and playing with my tongue. We both closed our eyes, feeling this kiss even more. A kiss which I was waiting for a long time.
 
After this kiss he looked at me, he was blushing as well and he looked so cute.
"You stay this night here." He ordered and I just nodded.
We layed down on his bed and kissed again until we both finally fall asleep. Cuddling with each other all night long.

So guys I'm really sorry for not updating in such a long time. I was really really buys, but now I have more time for you all!
Thanks for so many subscriber and comments. I really do love ya all ! c:
I hope you liked this chapter and will leave comments again :)
I like to hear your own opinion about it. 
Thanks for reading this stuff.
xoxo Nucaaa