Beautiful lie

Forbidden Relationship

Everyone's looking at me
I'm running around in circles, baby
A quiet desperation's building higher
I've got to remember this is just a game

It's a beautiful lie
It's a perfect denial
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful it makes me
 
 

 

Woobin's POV

 

"I can offer you something. Just.. if you really want to be with him. This offer I give you will solve our both problemes. But it has to be a secret. Woobin."

I woke up way too early, Jongsuk was still sleeping in my arms while I looked at the ceiling. This offer it was my solution to be in a relationship with Jongsuk, but it was not that easy as I thought it would be.
Actually I was quite sure at first it would hurt Jongsuk very badly. But I was determined to do everything I can do to make our relationship possible.
I would tell him about Eun Hye's offer after I come back. I also didn't want to wake up my boy right now, because he was so cute while sleeping.
I carefully tried to stand up without Jongsuk waking up, as I got a call from Yoon Eun Hye. Quickly I took my phone and said I would be right there.
I knew she already waited for me. I took a shower quickly and then went to the living-room, where I met Jun-ki. 

"Hey boy!" He said happily and I just nodded at him.
"I'm busy, sorry. Talk to you later." Jun-ki watched me intensively.
"Ah it's that day, right? Are you sure you want to do this? I mean even if you tell Jongsuk about it, it wil be hard for him, don't you think?"
"It's our only solution to be together, so I do everything what it needs. See you soon!" I quickly took my jacket, put it on and left the house, going to the car which already was waiting for me.
"Hey honey." I greeted Eun Hye which was sitting in the car.
"You're ready for the interview?"
"Sure, I am." I took her hand and caressed it lightly while smiling at her. "Thank you again for the offer."
"I have to thank you." She smiled. "You are helping me as well with my boyfriend problem." I looked at her, yeah she was just madly in love as I was.
She loved a boy who never could be hers. He was too popular and an idol, a relationship would never be allowed by the company, but I was the person who could help her to have a secretly relationship without that other people arouse suspicion.
"Did you tell Jongsuk about it?" Yoon Eun Hye asked suddenly, waking me up from my thoughts.
"Not yet." I shook my head. "But I will do after the interview finished."
"Are you sure? I told my boyfriend already so that he could understand my decision immediately."
"Well he was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up." I smiled lightly at her.
"You are so in love Woobin. I never saw you that way for a long time." I sighed. Yeah for a long time..
"I won't deny it. I am just madly in love with Jongsuk." I grinned and Eun Hye laughed. "Oh yeah, now let's go."
We started to drive to the interview where everything began.

 


Jongsuk's POV

 

I was happy to wake up in the arms from the person I loved. But oh well, he wasn't there anymore. He already left me. I looked around
'Did I just dreamt?' I shook my head 'No, that could not have happened.' I stood up, his clothes were gone as well. it! Why did he go without saying goodbye? And why did he go?
"Jongsuk your boyfriend is on the TV, come join me!" Minho shouted from the living-room and I quickly put my clothes on and went to the living-room, sitting next to Minho.
"Where are the others?" I asked, looking at Minho.
"Busy." He said without looking at me. "I'm confused." He suddenly said.
"Why?" I asked him confused, looking at the TV where Woobin and Yoon Eun Hye were sitting together. Maybe that was why Woobin left the bedroom so quickly, he had an appointement. But why didn't he tell me about it?
"Why does he have an interview with Yoon Eun Hye? I don't understand it. Look, they are holding hands as well!" He said and I followed his gaze. He said the truth, they were holding hands. But why? Now I didn't understand Woobin. Didn't he say he loves me yesterday? And now he was doing this kind of ? Why?


Hello dear viewers, thanks for watching us again! Today we have Woobin and Yoon Eun Hye sitting on our table. -applauds-
Well Woobin you said you wanted to have this interview, because you have something important to tell us? -the MC looked at Woobin, smiling at him-
"Yes that's true. Actually I didn't know how to say it at first, but I don't want to lie to my fans, so I thought I should be just honest right now." -Everyone looked at him, quite curious, like I was.-
"I'm in a relatiosnhip." -Everybody couldn't believe what he was saying, he confessed our relationship? But why? Oh wait. Why is Yoon Eun Hye sitting next to him and not me? Something smelt fishy.-
"And who is your girlfriend?" The MC asked. -Girlfriend? Boyfriend! He has a boyfriend!- 
"It's Yoon Eun Hye." -Wow. Didn't expect that, but it really hurt.-


"Are you okay?" Minho asked me, but I just shook my head, tears were filling my eyes. Why was he in a relationship with Yoon Eun Hye? Why did he lie to me? I didn't understand it all. 
"Jongsuk, listen to me. Woobin will be here soon and explain everything to you. Believe me, he just loves you. It's a lie. He's not in a relationship with Yoon Eun Hye."
"Then why did he say that?!" I asked, barely shouting at Minho.
"He will tell you, trust me please. It's for the best of you two." I nodded. Fine, I would wait for Woobin to explain this mess. But honestly I really hated Yoon Eun Hye now. How could she steal my boyfriend? HOW!?
Suddenly I got a message from Woobin -it's a beautiful lie. you'll soon understand, babe.- I didn't answer him, I just sat down on the bed and waited for Woobin.
I just waited.


 


Hello my dead readers.
I'm so sorry that you had to wait so long. 
I was so busy with school and personal stuff and then I wasn't sure how to write the next chapter.
Please forgive me, juseyo ;u;
I still hope you liked this chapter. Please tell me in the comments, nae? c;
I will try to upload more often now. Trying me best! :3
Sorry for grammatical mistakes, you know Enligsh is not my first language haha.
Thanks for reading this. 

xoxo nucaaa