My heart belongs to you

Forbidden Relationship

 

 
        The first chapter is like a prologue, cause at first I have to say I'm not so good at writing the beginning, but still I hope you will like the first chapter! :3
 

 

 
                                                  Jongsuk's POV
 
"Jongsuk!" I heard my manager shouting my name.
 
Well I should introduce myself at first. Lee Jongsuk, 25 years old, working as an actor and as a model. Maybe some people knows me from my
drama School 2013. Yeah, because of this drama I made new experiences but as well I met him. Kim Woobin. My crush.
 
Yeah, you heard right, I was in love with a guy. I wouldn't say that I'm gay, I just met the right person. And when you found your right person, try to run away from him, no chance
 
"Jongsuk! Stop dreaming! The photoshooting already started and Woobin is already here too." I turned around and looked at my manager. She was a nice women which really  took care of me. Park Shin Young was her name, 29 years old and even when she was very strict, I loved her as a my big sister. She also knew my crush for Woobin, but actually we didn't talk a lot about it.
"It's just a crush you know? Like something what will never become true.'  That were her words.
 
"Where's Woobin?" I asked shyly and my manager started to smile and pointed to him. He was performing in front of the camera and then our looks met.  At once he smiled and I could feel how I blushed. This boy was driving me crazy! 
 
The photoshooting stopped for a moment and Woobin came to me and hugged me tightly. "Hey boy!" He said and I tried to lower my fast heartbeat.
I still didn't know how he felt, but I was quite sure that he knew that I had a crush on him.
Well, we didn't talk about this matter, but we had our moments. Nothing like you might think right now, like or kisses. Even when I would like to feel his lips on mine, but forget it. 
 
It was just that we could talk all night long. I also called him in the night when I had a bad nightmare. He talked to me until I fall asleep and after I wake up again , I saw that he didn't hang up. We still were connected, just the fact that he was sleeping then. I could hear his breath.
 
I didn't know exactly when I started to have these feelings for him. I thought it was while both of us were acting in the drama. Well, at this time we were a heart and a soul. We talked a lot and we became best friends. I just hoped that it would only be best friends, but then I began to have feelings for him. And at once I had to think about him everyday. But really he is so damn y. Seriously. 
 
"How are you today?" Woobin asked me smiling and I looked in his eyes. "Quite good, but how about you?" I asked and he grinned.
"Now I feel very good!" He blinked at me and walks in front of the camera again. He had to know my feelings otherwise he wouldn't react like this! I just wished I would be more than only a friend to him, but well I should really stop dreaming.
 
"Jongsuk!" My manager shouted a bit angrily. "Dress yourself! It's time to work!" I nodded quickly and started to dress myself.
 
 
                     
                                       ### 2 hours later ###
 
"Well done boys!" Shin Young said happily and we both smiled at her.
"Thanks!" Woobin grinned and hugged me from behind.
"I had fun as well." And again I blushed. But still I liked it and actually I wanted to stay in this hug, but I saw my manager's look and got off the hug quickly.
 
"Well I heard we see you tomorrow for the dinner?" She asked Woobin and I looked at her confused.
"Dinner?" I asked and Woobin started to laugh. "You didn't tell him? I'm not even surprised! Well I will come! It's the dinner for the models and their managers, so I will be there!" Woobin said smiling and patted my head. "Take care of you, see ya tomorrow!" He winked and I started to smile brightly.
 
I would see him tomorrow again, even when I was happy , I also was a bit worried. How should I forget him, when I saw him everyday? See the problem?
"Ah Woobin! I heard Yoon Eun Hye will come too?" My manager asked and looked at Woobin who nodded. "Yes she will!"
Yoon Eun Hye was his best friend and even when he said only his best friend, I always was a bit jealous. If he would be in a relationship with this girl, I would kill myself at once.
 
Woobin saw my thinking face and ran to me again and hugged me tightly.
"Don't forget you are my number one." He whispered in my ear and I got goose bumps. I nodded slowly and he started to smile again.
"See ya!" He shouted again and then he left.
 
"Can we go as well?" Shin Young asked and I nodded slightly.
"What did Woobin say to you before he left?" She asked our of sudden while we were walking home.
 "What do you mean?" I looked at her confused.
 
"Ah c'mon! I'm not stupid! Also I know about your crush, so you can talk with me about it right? Am I not your friend?"
I shook my head and smirked. "You are not my friend."
"Thanks." She said madly and I hugged her.
"You're like my family and as well you're my manager who really takes care of me."
 
"So I'm your noona?" She laughed and I nodded.
"Well I think you are!" I laughed too and she smiled. "Mhm that's nice." She said and looked in the air.
"Everything ok?" I asked worried and she looked at me.
"Well I feel like I am a really bad Noona."
 
"Why?"
"Cause I don't allow you to be in a relationship with Woobin." She said slowly and I sighed. Yeah that was right.
"Well it's your job and think about it. A relationship between two boys? That would be my end of work." 
"I think lots of girl would like that as well!" She smiled a bit and I nodded.
"Don't worry. Woobin doesn't like me the way as I do anyways. So it's just one sided love."
"It is?" She asked confused and I nodded again.
"Yeah he would never be my boyfriend."
 
"Jongsuk, listen. I know it's hard when I say this, but I think it's better the way it is. I mean this relationship is forbidden. There is no future for you two. There will never be. And maybe it's just only a crush and when you meet a nice girl, everything will be over!" She tried to cheer me up and I was really happy about that but still I didn't believe it was just a crush. There was more.
 
"I just can't live without him anymore. He is my best friend." I whispered and she caressed trough my hair.
"And that's ok. Just nothing more than friends ok ?" I nodded slowly and we continued our way home. 
 
"So we will meet him tomorrow?" I broke the silence and my manager nodded.
"Yes we will. Just relax the rest of the day and tomorrow you will just enjoy the day. Don't worry to much, you will have fun!" She said smiling and I smiled a bit too.
"Yeah, you're right. I will just enjoy the next day!" I said, trying to keep that in my mind. 
Just best friends. Nothing more. Even when it hurts, It will be ok, won't it ?
 
 
 
 

So that was the first chapter. I really hope you like it :3 I'm sorry if it's a bit weird, but as I said I am not so good at writing the beginning. And it was just a prologue. And yeah, english is not my first language, just for you to know. So I'm sorry if there are a few grammatical faults. ;;
Anyways it's really amazing to have so many subscriber with only the foreword and that makes me so happy! I also feel so happy about the comments! I hope you like the first chapter as well. c:
I would be glad to hear your opinion about the first chapter. So please tell me c: And if you like this story and didn't subscribe, please do that as well ! Thaaaaaank you ! :3

xoxo Nucaaa :-*