Epilogue (Part 1)

You, Whom I Left Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because it was too long, I decide to split it into two parts ( Because, seriously, it reached around 8500 words in total ._____. )

Changmin was still in the middle of enjoying his deep sleep when something suddenly made the bed shook and brought him back to the reality. Changmin scrunched in annoyance and rolled towards his side without even bothered to open his eyes; soon enough has snuggled to whatever it was already. As Changmin could smell the nice scent from the other side, he was then instinctively circling his arm at something he figured as someone’s waist- giving a loud gasp out from the other. Upon the sudden reaction, Changmin soon found himself chuckling in amusement; which stopped as soon as the other person hit his head lightly. At this rate, Changmin also knew that he wouldn’t be able to sleep again. Thus, Changmin finally opened his eyes and immediately found the love of his life right beside him; waist was in Changmin’s arms- just like what he has imagined before.

“Joongie,” Changmin called, giving the latter his warm smile as he could see how bright Jaejoong was. “What’s the matter, Beautiful? It’s Sunday.”

Jaejoong grinned bashfully upon the question; knew that he has actually disturbed the only free day Changmin had in a week. He then leaned forward, quickly giving Changmin a peck on his lips to make up his doing. “Exactly because it is Sunday, Minnie,” he said; still with one big smile. “We have to do something today, Love. You’ve promised me.”

“Did I?” asked Changmin back, raising his eyebrows as he had difficulties to remember what this was about- though his hands didn’t seem to find even one difficulties to pull Jaejoong onto his chest.

Jaejoong nodded eagerly, slipping himself beside Changmin upon the unsaid request from the other. “You did,” he exclaimed happily. “That was… Wednesday night.”

“Wednesday night-?” Changmin stopped for a moment, once again trying to remember on what has happened on that particular night. And even in such confusion, his hand was still Jaejoong’s shoulder- at least before he suddenly widened his eyes in shock. “You did it again when I was drunk, aren’t you?” He threw his head back with another groan. “You said you wouldn’t ask me to promise you something anymore when I was drunk, Joongie. What silly thing I promised you this time?”

“I know I said that, but… I can’t help it. I really want this, Minnie,” Jaejoong replied with a pout, hand was on Changmin’s chest as he rubbed it repeatedly; hoping it could calm the other down. “It’s going to be the last time; this time I promise you. And besides, it’s not something embarrassing or silly!”

“The last time you convinced me with it’s not something embarrassing,” Changmin replied, showing a hint of frustration. “Apparently I promised you to give a call to Yunho-Hyung and tell how much he means for me- and that’s not embarrassing?”

Jaejoong grinned sheepishly. “Well, on my defense I do think that you need to tell Yunho about that. You’d regret it if you haven’t told him, Minnie,” said him back.

Changmin sighed; still couldn’t agree with Jaejoong but also knew that at the very end, Jaejoong was going to be the winner. After all, Jaejoong usually also saved a recording on what he has been saying on those times- which meant he couldn’t possibly get out of his promise like that. “So what did I vow to do this time?” asked him; resigned already.

“Telling you later,” whispered Jaejoong right on Changmin’s ear, quickly moving towards Changmin’s lips and let his met with Changmin’s as soon. This time, Changmin seemed to demand more than just a peck; since the younger immediately pulled Jaejoong’s head and made it remained intact with his when the latter was about to pull it off. Thus, Jaejoong opened his mouth as an invitation right away; knew that he couldn’t possibly overpower Changmin and the quickest way to stop the molesting was complying with the request. Changmin shoved his tongue inside Jaejoong’s mouth and soon the kiss started turning messy and needy- and Jaejoong seemed to forget that he was intended to stop. The hands have started crawling on Jaejoong’s bare skin, when a sudden loud bark of a dog made both of them jolted at their place- instantly brought them back to the reality.

Jaejoong took one deep breath to gain control over himself back, before laughing wholeheartedly as he thought how absurd the situation they were in just now. “We have a plan, Minnie,” he said with a soft smile on the face. “Need to stick with it since this is an important matter.” Jaejoong crawled to the side of the bed immediately, taking a tray of food from the nightstand. “But for now, let’s enjoy our breakfast first; shall we?”

Changmin breathed out deeply as well, before giving the last peck on Jaejoong’s lips once again. “We are going to eat here?” he then asked suspiciously. “You don’t usually let us eating on the bed.”

“Just want to spend this morning differently,” Jaejoong answered with a chuckle, instinctively taking a piece of sausages from the plate and feeding it to Changmin. “Besides, we probably won’t have as much time together like this anymore in the future.”

That did manage to make Changmin chocked- hard. “What did you say-?” asked him furiously.

At first, Jaejoong did nothing but blinked; didn’t really get the annoyance from Changmin’s tone. And then he was surprised; stunned, flustered, confused- you named it, once he realized what he has just said and how that could have a different meaning. “I didn’t mean it like that; sorry, Minnie.”

“And what was that supposed to mean?” asked Changmin again, this time skeptically.

“Well-” Jaejoong trailed with his words; too flustered to actually construct a full and understandable sentence at this rate. “We might get exhausted and there might be some adjustment after today too, so…” He stopped for a second; thought on how he should say the continuation, before giving it up in the end. “I can’t explain it for now, but it isn’t something bad; I swear. You know I don’t do lie.”

“Joongie-”

Jaejoong knew it- knew that Changmin didn’t buy his explanation. However, Jaejoong was persistent enough to keep everything a secret for now; to not ruin the surprise too early. That was why before Changmin managed to say a thing back, Jaejoong has already jabbed the pancake and fed it towards Changmin already. “Eat,” he demanded, kissing Changmin’s cheek as an attempt to ease the other’s mind. “After we’re done with breakfast and shower, we can go to where you can fulfill your promise.”

Changmin wasn’t a dumb too; of course he knew that Jaejoong was intentionally stopping Changmin from asking more explanation- at least for now. And he was weak over Jaejoong’s request; he always did. So Changmin did try his best to comply with Jaejoong’s request, finishing his breakfast up- while once awhile still the latter’s finger teasingly; and jumping into the shower as quick.

What Changmin- or both of them didn’t know, showering time apparently could take too much time than it was necessary. None of them would actually need that much time, in fact; since they weren’t that freak in cleaning their bodies. But in the end, something else did manage to distract them as the two of them took their shower together. Changmin at first reasoned it was to shorten their time, but of course what happened was the other way around. The supposedly half hour shower turned easily into a two and half hour shower and make out.

Changmin went out of his room; followed by Jaejoong, once his mind finally managed to focus back on what he was supposed to do. He took his car key from the hanger casually, jingling the key right in front of Jaejoong. “So where are we going?” asked him as he raised his eyebrows.

Jaejoong turned to look at Changmin and extended his hand towards the taller. “I’m driving!” stated him; demanding.

Changmin gave you’re-kidding-me look for a second before rolling his eyes. “Yeah, no,” replied him.

“Oh come on, Minnie,” Jaejoong whined and pouted. “Just because you never let me, doesn’t mean I can’t drive! You know, I’m the one who drove umma whenever she needs to do groceries or medical check-up and you’re still on the work.” He turned to look at the back figure in the kitchen, asking for the other person to back him up. “Umma, tell him that!”

Mrs. Shim took a glance towards Changmin as she put the dishes down on the kitchen counter. “Yes, Jaejoong is right, Changmin,” she then said with a nod. “He can drive well enough. Why don’t you let him? It’s going to be okay for him to drive once awhile, isn’t it?”

Changmin groaned once again, wasn’t really a fond of the idea but knew that he couldn’t win against his umma and Jaejoong at the same time. “You always take Joongie’s side, Umma,” complained him, handing the key to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong cheered happily and gave Changmin another quick peck on the lips; fully conscious that the parents were watching them- so they couldn’t show off more than that. Without waiting for another second Jaejoong has run towards the outside already; yelling “Going now, Umma, Appa!” and “I love you!” and “Thank you, Umma!” on his way out.

Mrs. Shim took another glance towards Jaejoong before looking back at Changmin. “I don’t side with him, Changmin,” she said back after awhile. “You’re just being ridiculously protective.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter