Fate

Sacrificed Blood

Three years later

 

m_c04yonsi.jpg

< " Check Mr. Oh's blood pressure" I ordered to nurse Hwang.

" Yes doctor" she said smiling. I turned and she walked away dissapointed.

" Why do you keep hurting her, she obiviously likes you?" Dr. Kim asked and I sighed.

" I like her. It's just that well , I don't know" I confessed. Myungsoo pated my back.

" You have to move on. Your love wouldn't have wanted to see you depress right?" he questioned. I nodded and walked off.

" Doctor Son, patient Shin Soo in room 215 has normal blood pressure" nurse Hwang reported. I nodded and she started walking off.

" Nurse Hwang" I called.

" De doctor?" she asked looking sad.

" Do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked and her face brightened.

" Omo chincha?" she asked in disbeleif and I nodded. She started squeling and I smiled at her cuteness.

" I take that as a yes" I said walking off.


" Nurse Lee this patient has a rash give him a antibiotic and connect him to a ivy" I ordered.Hyorin nodded and walked off with the patient. I turned and saw Myungsoo give her a wink before approaching me.

" It's so obivious that theres something going on between you " I said widening his eyes.

" Ani theres nothing" he defended and I chuckled.

" She already told me you kissed her" I said.

" Wait when did you two get close?" he asked.

" Doctor , here are the documents for Zheng Yayin's past medical records" nurse Kwon announced handing me the files.

" Thanks" I smiled at how grown up Sohyun got and was graceful she worked near me. I was thankful because I never would have met Jihyun without her.

" Answer me?" Myungsoo whinned and I smirked.

" We're just close" I said entering Yayin's room.

" Good afternoon" I said and she just lifted her head.

" Mrs. Zheng , looking at your past history. There is a chance to get surgery but the risk of surviving is low" I confessed and she just nodded.

" Take Mrs. Zheng to the operation room and call doctor Lee" I ordered.

" Yes doctor" Sohyun said walking off.

" Someone please help " a voice cried.

" I'm sorry but the doctors are very busy " Hyorin said trying to calm the lady.

" Get me one!" the lady screamed.

" Is there a problem?" I asked approaching them.

" No there isn't doctor " Hyorin said.

" Please help my husband!" she pleaded with tears in her eyes.

" What happened?" I asked.

" Its a vital heart damage"

" How deep?" I questioned.

" The bullet went 3/4th into the heart causing the patient a lot of blood loss. It won't stand much longer" she confessed.

" Take him in for operation and follow me nurse Lee"

" Yes doctor" nurse Lee said following me.  Myungsoo came and pulled her in for a hug.

" It's gonna be ok. You can do it" he said kissing her forehead. She smiled and pecked his cheek.

" Thanks" she said catching up with me.

" I love you!" he yelled.

" I know!" she teased making me chuckle.

" Hand me the scalpel"

" Here you go" Hyorin said placing it in my hands. I started cutting into the skin and a gush of blood squirt on my clothing and Hyorin's face. She froze and I yelled snapping her out of it.

" Get the electric shock"

" I have it!"

" 1,2,3 Shock! " I ordered and she shocked him.

" Not breathing. 1,2,3 Shock! " I ordered and she shocked him again.

" Nothing? Shock harder, 1,2,3 Shock! " I ordered and she pressed it down harder and the patient started breathing.

" You did it!" I said and she was shocked. When we walked out Myungsoo pulled her into a embrace.

" You ok?" he asked wiping the blood off her face. She started tearing up.

" Oppa, you have a dangerous job, you know?"

He chuckled.

" Of course" he said pecking her forehead.

" I was so scared" she confessed.

" I know and it's ok because you were awesome" he said comforting her.

" You were. Good job" I said patting her back and walking away letting them have their moment.


" Doctor?"

" Yes nurse Hwang?" I asked.

" I'm excited for our date" she said smiling.

" I also am" I said and she started jumping up and down. I smiled at her cuteness.

" What's wrong with you?" Hyorin asked approaching us. She whispered something into her ear and Hyorin's face brightened.

" What?" I asked.

" Nothing!" they said.

" Why don 't we join you and make it a double date?" Myungsoo asked appproaching us and wrapping his arms around Hyorin's waist.

" That sounds fun"" Hyorin said. Tiffany looked at me and I nodded.

" That's alright with us"

" Alright let's meet at..." Myungsoo whispered into my ear and then walked off with Hyorin. Tiffany smiled at me before walking off. I can't beleive my heart is loving again. I feel special with Tiffany and she makes me feel good.

" Doctor you have a new intern nurse" Director Choi announced.

" De " I said bowing and walking off to the counter.

" Is my new intern her?" I asked the lady.

" No, she'll be here tommorow" the lady said.

" Send her to my office when she comes" I ordered and she bowed as I walked away.


" Aww it's so tiring being a doctor" Myungsoo whinned as we walked out of the hospital.

" I know but it's our job to protect people" I lectured and he started snooring.

" Hey!" I said punching his arm.

" Aww I need a doctor" he complained.

" What happened?" Hyorin asked running towards him.

" He's just being a baby"

" He punched me" Myungsoo tattled.

" You probably deserved it" Tiffany said approaching us.

" Whatever" Myungsoo said walking off.

" Hey! Wait for me!" Hyorin yelled..

" Bye doctor" Hyorin said bowing and running off towards Myungsoo.

" Are you excited for our date?" I asked and she nods hapily. I smile as we walk hand in hand to the parking lot.


house.jpg

" Who is it?" someone asked opening the door.

" Oh I'm here for Tiffany" I said bowing.

" Oh you must be her date?" she asked.

" De" I said

" Tiffany hurry your dates here" the ajumma yelled.

" Coming" she said running dows the stairs.

ibgLirDSSHCncD.jpg

I was stunned she looked hot.

" Where  are we going?" she asked.

" On a date" I  joked putiing my seatbelt on.

" Dongwoon" she whinned.

" Its a suprise" I said and she pouted.

" Oh lotte world!" she yelled excited getttting out of the car.

" Let's  go" I said taking her hand and walking in.

Lotte+World+In+Seoul+of+South+Korea+%252

" Aww!" she said screaming holding onto my hand tighter. I chuckled at how funny her picture turned  out.

" It's not funny" she pouted

" I know " I said and she smiled.

" Let's get some cotton cany?" I suggested. .

" Ok" she said following me.

" One cotton candy please" i said and  I took a bite out of it then handed it to her and She blushed.

" What's wrong?" I asked. 

" We just shared a indirect kiss" she shyly said.

" Do you want a real one?"  I asked and she nodded.  I chuckled and grabbed her waist pulling her closer and closer until I could feel her hot breath. I softly pressed my lips against hers and felt sparks in my mouth. She grabbed my neck pulling me closer making it more passionate. 

' Woah ! Someone's in love" a voice teased.  I broke the kiss to see Hyorin and Myungsoo smirking.

" Aww so embarrasing" Tiffany said hiding her red lushed face. 

" It's ok you don't have to be embarrased in front of me ok?" Myungsoo assured.

" Yes doctor Kim" she said.

" Myungsoo"

" De, let's go have fun Myungsoo!" she yelled running off.  

" You got a fun girl" Myungsoo said running after Tiffany like a child.

As Hyorin and I were wlking I noticed her depressed mood.

" What's wrong??" I asked.  

" Oppa" she said tearing up.

" What happened.?" I asked. .

" Mom wants to send me to America for a job" she confessed as more tears came out. I pulled her into a hug.

" It's gonna be ok" I reassured her and she smiled.

" Thank you doctoor" she said  chuckling.

" Hey! Hands off my girl" a voice yelled. We broke the hugh to see a angry Myungsoo and a confusedTiffany. 

" Oppa, you don't have to overreact. He was just comforting me" Hyorin said trying to calm him down. 

" For what?" he asked still angry but she din't speak.

" Just comfort? So I can go and hug all the nurses I want if they're crying huh?" he yelled giving Tiffany a quick hug and I was stunned.

" Myungsoo!" I yelled punching him.

  " Oppa, I'm going to America and I was upset of losing you so he comforted me saying you weren't gonna lose me. Then do you think I felt any better seeing you run off and play with Tiffany ,huh?  Forget it let's just break up" she confessed  running off.

" Wait Hyorin!" he said running after her. Tiffany came and hugged me.

" Your very sweet" she said making me smile.

" Thamks" I said.

" What is your relationship to Hyorin?" she asked quietly.

" Are you jealous?" I asked and she nodded her head. I chuckled.

" Silly. She's my sister" I said laughing and Tiffany's face became red from embarrasment.

" Let's go chase after them ?" I suggested and she nodded.

We hid behind a car as we saw them in the parking lot.

" Let go!" Hyorin yelled but Myungsoo didn't budge.

" Hyorin listen to me" he pleaded.

" Are you hurting this lady?" someone asked passing by.

"They are just a couple fighting please countinue " I said making him leave.

" Please listen to me" he begged and she caved in.

" You know I love you so much " he confessed pulling her in a hug.

" I love you too" she confessed breaking out in tears.

" I want you to stay"

" Myungsoo, I'll be back before you know" she said and he nodded.

" When are you going?" he asked.

" Tommorow at 9:00 am " she said and he slightly smiled.

" It's ok because the sonner you leave the faster you'll come back" he said.


" Did you have fun?" I asked as we approached Tiffany's porch.

" Because of you" she said smiling.

" Dongwoon?" she called.

" Umm?"

" Do you really like me?" she questioned lowering her head. I smiled and lifted her head. I grabbed her waist and softly pulled her lips on mine.

" I like you alot" I confessed and she hugged me harder.

" Goodnight" I said pecking her cheek and walking away.


" Hurry up and catch her!" I yelled as Myungsoo started running towards the gate.

" Hyorin!" Myungsoo yelled noticing her figure. Tiffany came and stood next to me holding my hand.

"I'll miss you so much" he confessed hugging her.

" I know. I'll miss you too" she said tearing up.

" You can't date any other guy or I'll kill him" he said looking serious which made me and her chuckle.

" I won't "

" I love you" he said kissing her.

" I love you too" she said in between breaths.

" All passengers for flight 123 to America please board" the lady voice from the speaker said

" That's me" Hyorin said standing up. Tiffany and I hugged her goodbye but Myungsoo didn't.

" Myungsoo" she said staring at him. He stood up and slowly wrapped his arms around her small waist.

" Take care of yourself" he said and she nodded.

" Bye" she said walking off.

" I love you Dr. Kim" she said blowing a kiss.

" I love you nurse Lee" he said blowing a kiss and she entered the gates with a smile.

" Alright let's go to work" I said claspingy hands together.

" I'm taking a personsal day " he confessed walking awayTiffany and I chuckled at how he started sulking.


" Your new nurse is here" Director Choi announces. I bowed and walked away. I opened my office and saw a girl with a braid staring out the window.

" Hi. I'm doctor Son Dongwoon and Im looking forward to work with you" I said and she turned around.

" I'm Nam Jihyun and it will be a pleasure working with you too" she said smiling.

 


 

 

THE EnD ! What do you think? Please comment No  Sequel? Or Sequel?