Jealous

Sacrificed Blood

I decided to take a walk to clear my mind. I relaxed as the wind's breeze brushed against my face. I was about to turn and go home until a girl crying on a bench caught my attention. I walked over and sat next to her. I cleared my throat. She stared at me and I hugged her.

" Arn't you cold wearing such a dress in the cold?" I asked. She shook her head and shivered. I chuckled and wrapped my coat around her.

" You feel better?" I asked.

" Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" she retorted.

" Why, are you jealous?" I questioned and she stayed quiet for a bit.Was she really jealous?

" Abit but it doesn't matter because I can tell you like her" she said turning her attention to the lake.

Did she just confess? I hugged her. " Actuall I like bad girls like you" I said making her chuckle.

" Why did you kiss?" she asked.

" She kissed me because I was staring at how much prettier you are than her" I said.

" Isn't it convenient that we always run into each other?" she asked.

" It's fate" I said making her smile.

" Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked nervous.

" Yes" she said and I don't know what happened but something pushed me forwards and I ended up kissing her. As I was kissing her my head started spinning, pictures appeared in my mind and I lost all sense. I pushed her away.

" Jihyun?" I said in disbeleif.

" What?"

"What's going on?" I asked confuse.

She smiled and hugged me. " You finally remember me. I missed you Woonie" she said making my heart ache.

" Ho..How is...it...po...possible?" I asked stuttering.

" My soul was transferred " she said.

" What about the other Jihyun?" I asked in disbeleif.

" She's a antispirit that stole my body to play with you" Jihyun confessed.

I couldn't believe anything that was happening to me.

" Dongwoon, you brought me back" she said smiling. I hugged her and it felt amazing. I missed her scent and warmth so much.

" Did you dump me for this ?" a cold voice asked. We turned to see the spirit pissed.