Insane

The Connection

We got together as a seven and prepared our debut song, Insane.

It took us a months, considering the effort we put in for recording both the hit song and the album, as well as the music video which we had to put on lots of costumes to make different cuts.

 

It seemed like a dream, but once the MV for Insane was out, hundreds of thousands of fan girls swarmed about YouTube posting comments. I was astonished to see that I had the highest fanvote. I thought we would be honestly some average ggotminam group, but I- no, WE proved ourselves wrong. We had talent. We have voice. We had style. We had moves. We had determination. We are K-pop stars.

 

We felt good performing on stage. Cheers from fangirls felt like music to my ears; despite being nervous, it feel such a beautiful experience to hae so much love and support from fans who have been supporting us and watching our music videos and listening to our songs. I cannot describe the beautiful sensation of being on stage in words. I just feel so beautiful, so big, and so strong. Technically I am the tallest in the group but still, just because.

Insane became a hit, and we actually managed to win MCountdown once.

And I loved every second of it on stage.

 

There are still blank pages of my diary, white as snow, but that does not mean the end of my ropes. I am going to put you, my beloved diary in a safe place, since these pages will someday be painted and coloured with vivid memories of me, being a K-pop star at last.

I was one at last.

These pages will be the journey to my new life. I can never underestimated the greatness of having so much room to do what I can do. I can do this. I am finally a K-pop star. I have the voice, style, moves and determination. It's all up to me to decide. Whatever song comes up next, only hard work pays off, but I'm ready. My darling fans, stay tuned for the next song, we promise you the very best to impress you all.

I have become a K-pop star. I have, with my fans, friends and family.........made a connection.