Chapter 01 ~Brief Encounter~

MEMORIZE ~Maybe, Time Forgets~ [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere in the United Kingdom, specifically in England, and in the Greater London region, a district by the name of Camden Town was bustling with its lively residents.

Vendors were vending, people were shopping and walking, and there was a group of buskers performing happily. In the midst of the crowds were a group of people who looked like any other human being, but were not from this time era.

They group of friends were listening to the musicians in a hearty matter, allured by their music playing and singing.

The group of musicians went by the name of 11 Stings. The backstory of the band's name, they were all born in the month of November and their zodiac was that of the Scorpio. There were five members; Yaya, Cameron, Jake, Morgan, and Reece.

The current song came to an end, and the crowd cheered.

"Thank you, thank you." Yaya thanked and bowed to the crowd while shaking her tambourine. "We have one final song for today!"

The crowd "awwed" in a saddening tone.

"Don't worry, everyone, we'll be back tomorrow!" Morgan hollered as he tapped repeatedly on his drum sets for a good mood.

The crowd let out a hearty cheer and clapped.

"Alright," Yaya spoke once it calmed down. "Sing along if you know the lyrics! It's Goodnight Company."

Yaya banged her tambourine against her palms, Morgan clicked his drumset together, Cameron and Jake strummed their guitars, and Reece played a few notes on his keyboard, and then Yaya began singing.

~ See that house on a river ~

~ It's where I sing, where I see, where I love ~

~ I'll be your dame with three dresses to my name ~

~ Won't you stay with me for goodnight company ~

The crowd began to sing along and soon enough, the buskers' performance came to an end.

"Thank you all for staying and listening to us!" Cameron thanked the crowds.

"We just remember that we won't be here tomorrow, but at the Covent Garden." Reece informed. "If you have the time, please stop by and tell your family and friends."

"Thank you once again!" Morgan said with a bright smile.

"All of you have a beautiful day!" Jake finished with an even brighter smiler.

Yaya shook her head at the boys' silliness, but bid the crowd a good day as she and the others began packing up their things.

A few more of the stragglers stayed behind and toss some things into the open guitar case before leaving.

Yaya caught eye with a dimple stranger who thanked her for her performance and that he enjoyed it, but she could hear he had an accent, but couldn't make it out, but she smiled and thanked him anyways.

He then ran off to catch up with his friends.

Soon enough, the crowd disperse, the quintet finished packing, and they headed to the loft that Jake and Reece shared.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter