Chapter 02 ~Dream Sequence~

MEMORIZE ~Maybe, Time Forgets~ [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yaya entered All Saints after eating dinner with the boys. She always came to this church before going home. It gave her a peace of mind and just made her feel safe. She took a seat at one of the pews in the middle section and sat there quietly with her eyes closed as her breathing became calm and she felt herself relax. Yaya soon felt someone sit beside her and knew who it was.

"Hello Bishop Tempus." Yaya greeted him as she opened her eyes while turning to him with a smile.

"Hello, my child." Bishop Tempus returned the smile. "I see that you're back again."

"Yes. All Saints just makes me feel..." Yaya trailed off, not sure how to described it as her gaze return to the front.

"At home." Bishop Tempus finished for her.

Yaya turned to look at him. "Yes. Home."

Bishop Tempus smiled at Yaya and then his eyes noticed the necklace she was wearing. Yaya followed his gaze and noticed the necklace as well. She totally forgot about it. She tenderly the large purple gemstone.

"Someone in the crowd today dropped it into one of the guitar cases and the boys unanimously agreed it to be mine." Yaya chuckled as she looked up at the bishop.

"A wise choice, I must say." The bishop responded with a small smile. "How have your dreams been as of late?"

"Still the same, I guess." Yaya answered. "It's like there are bits and pieces missing from the whole thing as I can't make sense of it. I still think it doesn't mean anything."

"All dreams mean something, my child." The bishop said wisely. "It's how the interpretation comes to the dreamer of those dreams."

"If you say so." Yaya shrugged. "Well, I have to get going."

Yaya stood up and Bishop Tempus followed suit.

"Goodbye Bishop Tempus." Yaya bid farewell.

"Goodbye, my child." The bishop bid fareweel as well. "You are welcome here anytime."

Yaya smiled and waved goodbye before departing. Once she exited All Saints, she let out a tired sigh. "Time to go home."

Yaya was laying in bed, seeming like she was peace at sleep, but soon she started to lightly toss and turn in her sleep. This was the effect due to her dreaming. This time though, the bits and pieces missing from her dreams the prevous nights finally filled in.

Yaya found herself in the same corridor running for who knows how long, but this time she was revealed with two paths instead of one. The one on her left had always been blocked by some statue that moved in her way whenever she tried to walk around it and she was unable to passed through. At the time, she always took the right path instead. This time, the statue was off to the side of the left passage way and Yaya tentatively took a step towards it, eyeing the statue to see if it will prevent her from passing through. It didn't. Yaya hurried down the left path and down another dimly lit corridor.

The corridor led her down to a large circular room. She frown. It was the same room that the right passage way led her to as well. Nothing seemed different about it by taking the left path. It was still the same circular room with its many passage ways. She was wrong. A little particle of light caught her eye as it glowed brightly. She shielded her eyes as the glow grew bigger and bigger and soon became the size of a regular soccer ball. It flashed into a lavendar color before turning into a dimmed glow. Yaya removed her arm to stare at the luminous lavendar ball of light. It then began floating closer to Yaya as she unconsciously took a step back from it. The floating ball stopped and in a puff of smoke, revealed itself to be a small fairy.

Yaya stared in awed at the little glowing fairy and became mesmerize by its appearance. The little fairy then fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter