Prologue ~The Amulet of Amalettys~

MEMORIZE ~Maybe, Time Forgets~ [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  p  r  o  l  o  g  u  e the amulet of amalettys - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "Zitao, you need to help me go back in time to retrieve the Amulet of Amalettys back before that girl found it." Yixing told his friend, Zitao. "I'm unable to help you with that, my friend." Zitao told Yixing grimly. "What do you mean?" Yixing asked bewildered. "It means I cannot go back to before she found it." Zitao simply stated. "I don't get it." Yixing shook his head. "It's quite simple." Zitao looked at his friend blankly. "Not really. You're the Time Controller. You can manipulate time however you like. This shouldn't be a problem for you." Yixing remarked. "I may be the Time Controller, but Lady Fate is still able to hinder my power useless against hers." Zitao replied. "Then how is it possible for you to not use your Time Control?" Yixing asked confusingly. Zitao stayed silent. Yixing continued. "How can you not make it where the girl did not find it?" "It's because the girl will always end up finding it again." Zitao stated simply. It was Yixing's turn to stay silent. Zitao resumed. "Whether I use my Time Control or not, it is how Lady Fate works that overrules it." "You're not making any sense right now, Zitao." Yixing slumped down onto a chair. Zitao watched Yixing settled down. "I'm lost and confuse now." Yixing said as he rubbed his temples. Zitao waited for Yixing to regain himself. Yixing finally looked up at Zitao. "I know Lady Fate is powerful, but not that powerful, is she?" "Lady Fate is that powerful." Zitao nodded his head as he too took a seat across from Yixing. Yixing waited for Zitao to say more. "It's because the amulet has chosen the girl, it will always find her." Zitao explained. "Meaning?" Yixing still didn't comprehend Zitao's words. "It means that Lady Fate has sealed the amulet's fate into the girl's hands." Zitao explained. "It will find the girl no matter what." "Wait," Yixing looked at Zitao seriously, "You're saying that the Amulet of Amalettys is now in the hands of that human girl?" "Yes." Zitao responded nonchalantly. "The same amulet that I was supposed to guard and protect, is now in her hands." Yixing repeated in a different matter. "That is correct." Zitao confirmed once more. "Is there no way to undo Lady Fate's binding?" Yixing asked hopefully. "No. I'm sorry, Yixing." Zitao apologized. "The amulet and the girl now have a connection that cannot be broken or separated so easily." "Unbelievable!" Yixing let out exasperatedly as he threw his arms in the air. "How am I supposed to regain the amulet now?" There was a moment of silence before Zitao finally spoke. "There are three possibilities." Yixing snapped out of his glum mood, leaned forward to hold Zitao by his shoulders and shook Zitao while asking, "How? Tell me! How?"
Zitao pried Yixing off of him until Yixing had calmed down and settled once more. "Sorry, but please tell me, Zitao." Yixing pleaded. Zitao stayed quiet for a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter