6- one years old

Give Me a Break!!! (kikwang & You)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRksurUpELxVJZIeQD80Nr

Everything back to normal , as normal your life alwasy do. Both of you take turn to take care of your baby girl. Day by day you always do the same activities, sometimes both of you feel bored with this activities. And finally you come to the which you can't handle this problem anymore. You wish to life a live like a normal family.

Today is your baby girls birth day, your husband already know about your plan, the plan which made by him and you. but  a day before he messed up everything. He forgot to inform his manager that today is his daughter birth day and has some plan, but his manager called him last night that he have to do some thigt schedule today.

you prov

I wash kiyoung as usal, then put some cloth on her. A Pinky headband on her head just make her pretty cute.

"oh sweety, you looks so pretty with this headband" i pinch her cheek and she giggle

"have a seat for a while, mommy will come back straigh 15 minutes okay!" i put her on her favorite seat and turn on her baby channel.

I walk to the bathroom with a full of sigh, realize that today will not going well as my plan. yeah, today gikwang and i will bring our baby to the zoo it's her special day but he messed up everythng and said that he forgot to tell the manager about kiyoung's birthday .

I look at the miror before i put any make up on my face. Again i let out my sigh and my face with my own palms. "i'm so tired" i'm just able to wondering when it will end. I knew what responsibility should i take when i choosed him. but i'm really tired with this situation.

suddenly my phone lighting. "a text from Doojoon oppa"

sender: Doojoon oppa

hey send my regard to the lilttle girl over there a happy b'day !^^

My fingers run trough the phone keypad as they wish type any word to replay.

Send to Doojoon oppa

Oppa do you free today? i need you

I don't know why i type that kind of text. I don't care whether he still care of me or not, wheteher he will replay me or not. All i need is someone who can release my stress from this matter. Less then a minute he replay my text.

Sender Doojoon oppa

what happened? i'll be there!

I run to kiyoung who busy with her toy on her seat infront of Tv. She welcome me with her big smile. I look at the clock on the wall which point at 09.00, and the door bell rings. I run to the door and a familiar looks appear on the screen.

"stay there" i point at him after i open the door

"Mwo?" i left him outside

"Lets go!" i carry kiyoun with my right hand and her bag another hand. Doojoon spontaniously take the bag on my left hand then follow me behind.

Both of us walk to the car park where Doojoon parked his car. As usual he open the door for us at the back seat.

"so, where are we going now?" Doojoon look at me from the mirror

"Zoo"

"i will make today as a special day for kiyoung" i continue while i look at the outside trough the window

Doojoon might be know there is something happened behind i ask him to accompany me to the Zoo with kiyoung. And he might be find a way to make me tell him the truth, but i just won't tell him about this matter right now and mess up this special day. I look at him who still driving.

 

At the Zoo Doojoon always keep my good mood.

"alright kiyoung tough today is special, let me carry you!" I pass kiyoung who keep gigleing after Doojoon carry her.

"oh really, tsk! what's the different between you or i who carry her?"

"okay let's go" Doojoon say while play with kiyoung on his hand and left me

"wait for me" i run to him

We walking around the zoo, buy a baloon for kiyoung, Then having lunch together. Everyone looks so happy oday , but me. Even Doojoon always keep my good mood, but the truth is he's not my expectation.

The sky turn to orange colour,but kiyoung still looks fressh after her nap in the afternoon. Doojoon drive his car to the one of famous cake shop.

 

gikwang prov...

Everyone bows as the show was finnish, so do i. The manager hyung thank to the PD nim followed by me.

"gikwang ah, you can go back by yourself right?" He grinn at me

"ya, go! go!"

"you know right, i have a special appointtment tonight"

"whats that?" i frown my eyebrow, pretending not knowing what his mean.

"yaa, see you tomorrow!"

"tomorrow?"

"oops sorry, tomorrow onward 3 days offday. bye!" he wave his hand and left me.

I walk to the car park, and just wondering what is my special girls doing today. I'm regreting that today i will not accompany her, so i take my cellphone to call them. But after three times i tried to call her, she don't pick up my phone. Last one call oly a voice mail ho reply my call. Is she angry with me? stupid question, ofcourse she's angry.

I keep driving my car straight to my home, until i change my plan after passing one of famous cakeshop. Even i can't with them today, at least i'll make a little surprise for them. I turnning around my car and park rght in front of the shop.

Once i enter the shop, my eyes glaring at each birtday cake. I choose choco strawberry cake, that's their favourite. I point at the cake so the keep shopper pick it up for me. She ask me to waiting for a while due to she still pack the cake. I look around the shop which looks very catchy with the conept, but my eyes stop when i see a blue blouse woman with a baby girl in her hand.

"kiyoung" i gasp when i finally notice the baby girl and her mother is mine. so, wo is the guy in front of them? They looks so happy with a cake between them. Seems like they're having a small party. I keep fousing on who is the guy

"Doojoon hyung?" since when they meet again, my mind keep thinking why and how they're here today. I try to call her to make sure is she real _____ah my wife, and yes she take her phone but put it back on her bag.

"excuseme sir, your oreder is ready" the shopkeeper broke my think

"thank you " i give her a weak smile then go back to  my car.

~~~~

I'm waiting at the living room with a cake that i just bought, the small candle on top. It's almost one and half hour i'm waiting and try to call but she never answer. I let out my sigh. Suddenly my phone ring.

snder hyunah

Oppa, i'll make you surprise today kkekekeke ^^

but the text come from the different person, i'm not expect that hyunah the one who text me.

"don't play with me hyunah" i place my palm on my forehead, but then i heard someone open the door. The Blue blouse woman, the same person who i saw at the cake shop.

"ah yeobo, you're back early?" she looks surprise

"ya, surprise"

"but kiyoung alredy sleep" she just walk straight to the bed room

"good" i mean it would be good if kiyoung don't hear any conversation later.

"i need to talk to you after this"

"i'm tired, i need a sleep too"

"i will waiting here" i won't hear anything from her, i just want to talk with her right now. But my wife is really stuborn, its almost half hour. but when i plan to go to the bed room she standing behind with her pjama.

"what happened?"

"i.. i.. i just want to ask you how's today?" i rubbing my neck

"good, we went to the zoo and she seems happy"

"only the two of you?"

"nope, i asked Doojoon oppa accompany us"

"tsk, so i'm right. the peron is Doojoon hyung" she seems look at te cake where i place it on the table

"ya you're right"

"why you not tell me?"

"i'm just told you"

"and don't ever get angry with Doojoon oppa, he's my best friend, he always be here when i need someone"

"tsk, so why you don't choose him?" i saw his tear felt down from her cheek after i said that word

"ting!!" the bell ringing suddenly, then i open the door

"oppa, surprise" Hyuna appeear from behind the door then hug me, i release her hurry.

"take care of her then!" she turn her body to walk to our bed room

~~~~~

Let's make some interaction guys!!

my dearest reader, don't be a silent reader ne?
happy reading!! ^^

44_sunshine_rim_ahj6519.jpg?type=w2  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 90f53033c5686cf7

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS-nAeJXM_v8mRgqIE3ic

 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_24-jH-rrU98/TSnTEC3nc2I/AAAAAAAAAUM/tAe_Hhjgnow/s1600/kikwang.jpg

 


Random pic Kkekekekee ^^