13 Hot and Cold

Give Me a Break!!! (kikwang & You)

Author POV

what Gikwang's mom thought was right. Both of you often to spending your time together, sometimes he drive you back home, or both of you meet somewhere to go cinema or shopping. Both of you start to recover and being a couple, but the different is you don't live together.

it's almost a week since you recover for your relationship. this weekend he ask you to go somewhere and as usual you put Kiyoung at gikwang's mom.

"where should we go tonight?" you just confuse where he whould bring you tonight

" we will see" he turn his head to you and smilling, then back to the road

And the car stop.

"what will we do here?" you just being unconvinience when you see some teenage couple around. but he just smile and grab your hand.

Both of you holding hand each other just walking and watching the surrounding, sometimes you fall to his embrace. Without you realising that you really miss the moment where both of you holding hands, joking, nagging each other beeing together. And so does he. Once you felt to his embrace, he just can't handle to not sniff on her smell. He kissed on your head and tightening his grip.

You stop infront of the doll graber machine where there is a couple try to win it.

"do you want me to win it for you" he wishper on you ear, and make you to face him with your cuty smile.

Once the couple leave he start plung the coin and the machine move. You pointing at the bunny doll. "that's! kiyoungie must be like it!" he move the machine to the right and try to grab the bunny doll, move down slowly but failed. Both of you show unsatisfied face.

"it's okay , we'll can buy it for her later" then you leave the place.

Your hand keep circling each other walking trough the park and arrive at the ice ring. Again you find some couple playing ice skate inside. "Let's play" he said while grabing my hand. And both of us is in the middle of ice ring. He pull your hand and skating around the ice ring. You feel getting cold and gikwang seems notice you. He grab my palm and warm it. " still feelling cold?" you just nodding.

He walk behind you, open wide his coat and hug you. Once again you fall in to his embrace, he place his head on your shoulder. Now you even could feel his breath on your skin.

 

You POV

"how is it now?" he wishpering on my ear while his hands grab my hand and hug me from behind.

"it's better now" I'm nodding and enjoying the momment, so we just standing in the middle of ice ring.

"1.." i heard him counting

"2.." I turn my head and saw he was smilling while counting

"3.." his head look at the sky and i heard some noisy voice.

There are some fire work on the sky when i look up. everyone seems amaze

"is it? it's like i ever saw this sceen before" i frowning my face while i look at his baby face

"ah jinjja" but he keep smilling

"ne, i remember it's Boys before flower" he nodding and wishpering again

" beautifull right?" he asking me but his eyes keep looking at the sky with his fammiliar eye smile, he tightening his grip

"ne" I suddenly kiss his soft cheek slowly, i can see his face getting red. We stay at this potition. I don't care even he copy from wich drama sceen, the best thing is ithink i'm falling for him again.

Everyone is leaving so we decide to get in the car and back home. I'm waiting inside untill gikwang back from toilet and sit on his seat.

"ehmmm, I have something" he rub his pocket

"would you wear this ring again" he open the box and there's our wedding ring, i rememberes that i throe to him on that night fight

"and we live together, grow kiyoung's up  together, growing old together. would you?" I plan to take the ring, but i'm still need time about his second statment to live together. I'm just not ready yet for it.

" well, i will keep the ring and wear it once i ready to recover" I release my sigh.

I could see from his eyes that he realy upset with my decision.

 

***

I've been thinking about his confess last night. And yes i decide to accept him. But i'll give him surprise for it. iI place the ring on my finger and admiring it. Remind me of the day that our wedding, and all the hardship we've been trough. The period of my pregnancy and the day i gave a birth he always beside me, no others. I'm so stupid to let him go.

I plan to visit him at his new drama shoot location. I will not let him know that i will visit him today.

I lucky have the kind hearted mother in law, she even help me to cook a lunch and bring it for him.

 

Gikwang POV

I'm sitting under the big tree, waiting for someone. I put my earphone and start playing one of my favorite song with you by chris brown. I close my eyes to feel how fresh the air outside until someone put off one of my earphone.

"you?"

"I love this song" she smiling while close her eyes

"JInjja yo?" she just nodding cutely

"what about me?" my words makes her turn her head on me and our yes meet

"what do you mean?" she frown her face

"do you love me like you love this song, Hyuna?" she shake her head, but slowly her face closer to mine.

I move my face closer to her, i could feel her breath, her smell untill our lips meet.

"Cuttt!~~~" the producer nim stop the sceen.

"yaa gikwang ssi , could you do this naturally?" the producer nim shout at me. I don't know, i just can't do this. So the producer nim ask us to replay the sceen

"sorry " i saiy it to hyunah.

"it's okay. or you can put you thumb here if you feel nervous" she show me to put my thumb on my lips, so there is my thumb between our lips.

"great!" i could hear the Producer nim wishpering to other staff.

"pprrraaang!!" I heard something felt down hard, it's kind of steel thing.

"Cut!!~~~ who the one who make any noise?" all of the staff including hyuna and I look at one point.

"_____ah!" I mumbling

"sorry!" she bowing to everyone here, then leave the location. I hurry stand up and ask permision to the Producer nim to follow her and explain enything.

"sorry you cant"

"but PD nim, please"

"I have to finish this sceen before six, or others would be over time her."

"yaaa.." the manager bowing to the PD nim and ask mie to  my position which sitting under the tree with hyuna.

"hyung"

"this is your fault, we should follow his instruction understand" my manager hyung wishpering on my ear.

"Action!!" the PD nim signaling to start the sceen.

I will explain to her after this , six pm is only ten minutes latter

 

***

Right on six pm we finish the sceen. every one bowing and i thanking to the staff around. So after that i run to the place where she run just know.

I'm tracing to the park, I see her standing at the shulter.

"____-ah" i run to her , but i'm late.

Someone stop the car in front of her

"Doojoon hyung?" I open wide my eyes. he run to other side and open the door for her to get in the car. The car run fast leave me at the park alone.

i'm standing here quiet for a couple of minute. I even do not realise that rain fall on to my face.

"let's get in the car! it's raining" My manager hyung open the umbrela and ask me who did not respon him to get in the car

******

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKHjsDhqEcTCpH7Q_xSr4   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzgSJijLGIUB_oQbK0R-w

How is the Update so far??

Hope you like it readers ^^

fullsizephoto145226.jpg

Happy reading!!

and

don't forget to subscribe and comment below key! -,^