12 falling

Give Me a Break!!! (kikwang & You)

Gikwang POV

Everyones are bowing, and the premier interview was finnished. My eyes tracing to the every single person who attend the confference.

"there she goes" I run to the backside to find it. She is wearing  red casual dress and red Kiyoung sitting inside the stroller. I grab her hand and bring them to the back stage.

"hi!" i smiling to break the awkward momment but can't either i would play with kiyoung but she is sleeping peacefully on her stroller

"yup" she tuck her hair to the ear side

"thanks for comming"

"it's okay. ehmm anyway have you lunch? I bring some food here" she hand me a food box

"thank you so much" I give her my famous signature eye smile

Everything running smooth, after that lunch time there's no more awkeard momment.

 

after the day i ask her to come at my premier confference, I take my change to ask her out even dirive her home afterwork. Once i ask her to go to cinema, well i could say it's dating. Even we always did for many times, dating her after our fight, after very long period i did not meet her it's very different. I remember our first date many years ago. I could not choose my perfect cloth for our dating and it happens again.

"ah eotte?" I stare at my wardrobe, then to the clock.

"geez, i've been staring at my wardrobe for an hour" after an hour i'm still can not decide it and at 06.00pm i should be there, her apartment to pic her up.

"yaaah! what are you looking at your wardrobe for an hour?" My mom stand behind me surprisely

"eomma, i need your hel" i tell her everything , about our first date after our big fight. She just smilling heard my explenation. Her finger trace to every dsingle my cloth. then take out the blue sweater, tshirt and jeans.

"are you sure?" what my mom take is my old cloth, i know it's still look good but how if everyone knows that I am lee Gikwang wearing my old cloth.

" i remember this is what you were wearing for your first date many years ago right?"

"eh is it?" i keep it for a long time

"trust me! and what about kiyoung?" i nodding and smilling signalling to ask her help again

"with my pleasure darl." i hug her tight

"yaaaa!!" then she release it "take care of her" she pat my back

 

she and kiyoung are ready, waiting at the lobby once i arrive. I help her to carry the babby stools and bag. we plan to leave Kiyoung with my mom while we go for dating.

" are you sure?"

"sure for 100%! eomma will happy for this job" i chukle

"yaa, bad boy" she mumble it, but i still hear her word and we chukling.

at my house, mom is waiting infront. we get off from the car. I with the belonging and ______-ah carrying kiyoung.

"eomma, i put all kiyoung needs inside" my mom take kiyoung from ______-ah and carry her.

"ah eomma, sorry to troublesome you"

"gwenchana!"

"Kiyoung don't make any trouble with granny ne!" she kiyoung's cheek and kiss it.

" eomma thank you so much for your help" i kiss eomma cheek and kiyoung. then both of us get in to the car.

 

You POV

He helps me open the door, and walk inside the building. I look around the cinema and everyone seems couple. what day is today? saturday! no wonder why there are many couple here. and are we a couple?

the answer yes we are, but we just need time to fix something between our relationship. I follow him behind and looks surrounding once more, they are circling teir hand to their couple.

"what movie?" he ask me and i'm back to reality.

"hmm" my ayes tracing to the board then pointing to the horror movie. i decide to watch it than love movie.

He ask me to sit while he queing for the ticket. but I go to the food counter and buy a big cup of sweet popcorn and two softdrink.

"okay let's get in" he approach and he show me that famous eye smile again which making my heart beating faster. I'm so nervous.

"here" I hand him the soft drink

"ah you bought it! thanks"  and both of us get in the theater.

I don't know whether this is only me or he always glance at me during the film and smilling. that smile really kill me. no wonder he has a lot of fans. I must be the luckiest woman in the world who have him. But we just trying to fix it, and even not fix yet. i'll be waiting untill he start.

Gikwang's mom POV

"Kiyoung let's get in the house"

"yaaaaa aaakhh goooo" she blubbering on her toy

I put her on the couch "seems we will have a lot of times together ne?" while she just smilling

"your eomma and appa should back together, so they will grow you up perfectly"

"I will not let anyone hurt you, and all of you" i mean i will not let kiyoung beeing a broken home kid, and never let anyone disturb my daughter in law and my son relationship. I think after this dating they would be have another dating, means kiyoung and I  will have a lot time together.

I promise they will be back together.

 

***

Sorry for a short update *bowing*

Happy reading all!!

your comment and subscribe really appreciate ^^