1- Flashback

Give Me a Break!!! (kikwang & You)

You prov.

My eyes keep looking down to computer, update all guest profiles. That's one of my job as a receptionist. I've been working for one and half year in this hotel, one of big hotel in Korea. "hallo, may i help you?" as i greet the person in front of the desk. "can you help me?" once he started to say that wordd, suddenly a flashback memories play on my mind. yes, The day we met my husband and i.

Flashback

"excuseme!" he knock the wodden desk by his finger.

"yes, may i help you?" i lift up my face to meet with the person

According to the morning brieffing the manager mention there are some upcoming group will arrive today. He mentioned that group under Cube entertainment name. Seems that they will be held an event nearby. I am not even interest in any music entertainment, people said i'm too busy with my career. They  are all right, i'm too focus on my career target. The manager mention some name that i have to remember. It's hard for me to remember the name, even our manager give me the photograph.

" can you give me the new key?"

"sure, may i have your room number?"

"hmm room #1025 "

"sorry, for the security reason may  i .." oh my god the room put in the same name.

"yes, i'm under cube entertainment. am i correct?"

"just a moment" i keep smile while try to find on  the system. he's right his room under the same name, but how if he just pretending as Cube Entertainment person.

"hey just give him the extra" Minnie wishper to me while pretending busy with her computer.

"but..."

"here you go the extra key" minnie give him the key and he left us as fast as he can.

"why?" Minnie glare at me

"you shoul check first?"

"for what?" Minnie show me the brocure which our manager put on the table

"United Cube concert? why?"

"yaaa pabo!!" MInnie pointing at the picture with 6 guy figure

"BEAST? why?" i look at the picture seem i ever see one of them before then blink my eyes

"aahhh jinjja, you know what? they are all our guest who stay here, so you have to remember." Minnie rolled her eyes

"and the one who approach you just now is one of their member. Lee Gikwang!" MInnie back to her computer

"ah thankyou so muuuuuch minnie, you save me from a big complaint" i hug MInnie and a bit play with her.

"I can't imagine if the complaint come to us , it because an extra key" minnie sigh

"Remember this pabo!!" then both of us back to work as normal.

end of flash back

 

 

Gikwang pov.

I awake in the morning and found that my lovely wife had to go working this early morning. This situation always happen in the morning. I promised her for always supporther in every way, and this is her choice to keep working and reach her dream. 

flashback

I run as fast as i can after she called me. I can feel her sadness from his voice just now. But manager hyung hold me to do a pratice for a while due to our concert in a 5 days more. I beg to manager hyung but she nagging back to me and make me obey him.

 

When i arrived at the park near by as we promise to meet each other 2hours ago, i found her still waiting for me in this cold wheather. I walk closer to the bench where she sit. It seems that she feel my presence, she turn her head on me. i saw her srying tear on her check 

"what happened?" i sit beside her

"oppa, i.."she lower her head to the ground, i knew she avoid me

"i... hmm, nothing" she shake her head

"what nothing? sorry to keep you waiting for 2 hours! please say something" i lift up her chin so i can see her face.

"do you angry with me? i'm sorry chagi i always make you waiting for too long" she avoid me again by shifted her sight to other thing.

"i.. i would to say... i would to end this"

"why? is there someone who distracting you again today?" since i publish my relationship there is some threath, some of them beg to me to end my relationship.

"i don't love you, so we would end..." i cut her word by hug her tight, and heard she crying on my shoulder

"i'm tired with all of this threath, and today they almost distract my dream" she cry hard on my shoulder. I knew she always support me to be an idol, this public dating also come from my side. But i never thought this would be happen to us. Tonight i feel like i need to protect her everytime, and it makes me intend to propose to her.

"_____-ah will you marry me?" i release her hug then looked up into her eyes.

"are you kidding? both of us still need some effort to reach our own dream?

"i'm serious! we can do it together, you can still working even we get married"

 

flashback end

I rubbing my face while my lilttle girl crying on her room. It's time to back to present time. This morning i have to feed my 11 years babygirl. I walk to her room and find her stop crying after i lift her up and put her on my shoulder. I her back to comfort her. I take a fed which prepared by my wife on the bottle.

 

Ihave to take care my baby girl befor go for some schedule that my manager made, and ask some help with my parents to take care my litlle girl until her mom back from work.