2- daily activity

Give Me a Break!!! (kikwang & You)

Gikwang pov..

I put a diaper on my lil girl after I wash her. I spray a Cologne on her shirt and carrying her small body with me sitting in front of the Tv. I stare at her small figure. Suddenly my phone ringing

" yoboseyo? " the caller is must be my manager hyung

" ne, don't forget on 9.30 on cube office "

"mwo? " I surprised, because my schedule should be on evening.

"You remember that you have to sign a film contract before your commercial film shoot this morning, don't you? "

" aigoo, alright I'll prepare. Thanks for remind me hyung " I should ask some help from my parents again to take care my daughter. I'm just feel useless if I should ask them to help us take care our daughter, even they seem very happy for having their first grand daughter. But we really need their help. "Pa...paa... paapapapa.. " she play with her lips while shaking a TVs remote on her hand. She seems calling me by her way. " ne kiyoung ah, appa should take you to halmoeni. Gwenchana? " I tried to communicate with my 11months daughter. I stare at her cute figure and found there's something which sometimes I always feel in this situation. I don't know may be lonely,tired or anything, but my love with _______ ah and my little family make me survive. Is she feel the same like what I feel right now? "Kiyoung ah I miss your eomma " I her hair and pinch her nose, she replay me with her chuckle. "_____ah I miss you " I close my eyes and lied my back on sofa. After I prepare my self, I put my sweety kiyoung and her seat beside me . I plan to call ____ ah first so when she comeback from work she can pick her up.

" yoboseyo " I heard a sweet voice from otherside of the line.

"_____ah manager hyung called me to come earlier for my new project. So, pick kiyoung up after work key! "

"Ah arraseo! Take care then " it's almost a month we've facing this situation

" hmm, yoebo.Good luck for you! " by her word u feel very happy and it's really unspeakable. Her words makes me missing her much.

" hmm I miss you yeobo! Bye yeom. " I promise to bring my girls for holiday this week. Last week our plan was distracted again first of all because my PD ask me for sudden record, and after all my yeobo getting sick because of her tight work time.

"me too, see you soon !" she cut the line and i start the engine.

I stop my car in front of the white house with modern decoration. My mother looks very excited with her grand daughter when we entering home. "eomma, sorry. i have a sudden schedule" my eomma take kiyoung from me and carry her. I never see her as happy as when she is with her grand daughter. Kiyoung very lucky for having a lovely grand parents even her own parent never have much time together with her.

"it's okay" she pat my shoulder

"appa will go for work, ne. eomma will pick you up soon" i talk to kiyoung then kiss her soft check

"papapa...ppa" she pats my check twice and chuckle

"appa gwenchanayo" i see my eomma act as she is kiyoung while hold kiyoungs hand then shake it. My eomma with kiyoung in her hand take me to the car, and wave their hand after i drive my car out from the gate.

 

You pov..

"supervisor nim, can check my job first" the voice come from the lady who stand behind me

"where?" i turn my head to her

"here!" she hand me an armful paper then sit beside me.

"eonni you look so tired" she is my subordinate and my best friend.

"jinjja?" but i keep checking her work paper and sometimes look at the system on my computer

"anyway how is kiyoung? i miss her, i miss to pinch her check" her smile become wide once talk about kiyoung.

"she is doing well. She has a new vocbulary" i smile at her

"what's that?"

"after Mamama..mma word now ppapapa..ppa " both of us laughing

"eonni, let me to visit her tomorrow please! i miss her."

"ne, tomorrow my husband will go to busan it will be great if you come and help me with kiyoung"  i chukle

 This is the end of my morning shift, its 4pm and i walk out from the hotel. I walk to my parent in law to pick kiyoung up trough as usual route. I waiting the bus at the shelter, after three shelter i step out from the bus and trough the park as usual. From far distance i find a small figure wear pink dress and her hair tight on the left and right. But the worst thing is she's crying, sems she lost. i walk to her place.

"hay little girl, do you get lost?" but the little girl keep crying

"where is the last time you held your parent hand?" she just shook her head

"how old are you?" she show me her finger

"five. okay come with eonni will help you, ne" i hold her hand and walk to the nearest police office. I tell the story from i find her. The ppolice man and i try to speak with the girl and almost 30 minutes a couple of person appear at the police office. That couple is her parents, they tell us the story. They come for a family holiday but it end with they lost their daughter. bbut at least they find her now and can continue their holiday together, what a happy family. inside of my deep feeling i'm a bit jealous.

I'm out from the police office and continue to walk to my parents in law home.

I stand in front of the door and press the bell button. I show my face on screen "eommonim it's me"

"come in ___ ah" i open the door and walk i. I find kiyoung sit on the bbaby chair. 

"hay sweetie!" i wave my hand and kiyoung replay me with a happy face, she seems very happy with my appereance. My heart get flutter and makes me want to hug her tight.

"are you doing well here?"

"she's a good girl" eommonim out from kitchen and bring a bowl of baby poridge in her  hand

"ah annyeong eomma, let me do it" i try to take the bowl but eommanim banning me

"gwenchana. You wash you face first, don't be so akward with this"

"ne" i walk to the toilet for wash my face and hand, and one glance at them befor i enter the toilet room

We walk home by walking and troough the park again, i look up to the sky seems cloudly. Suddenly i feel a water fall down on my hand. I run to the nearest shelter and keep covering kiyoung head. I never thought today will be so rainy.

"would you come with me?" i look at the person who stand in front of me while he hand the big bumbrela

"mwo?"

"ne, it's not good for your babby"

"ah Doojoon sshi, thank you. i'll call my husband to pick me up here"

"are you sure you will waiting here with this situation and your baby?"i'm thinking for a while about his offer

"okay i'm in" im just recovery from my thypoid last two weeks, i wont troublesome everyone specially my husband. I follow him and run tto his car on the side of road.

"how did you find us here?"

"i'm just trough this way as usual and find someone carry her baby in the middle of heavy raining" she smile but keep his eyes still on the road. It's feel akward for a moment because for a long time we never meet each other. Doojoon is my crush for my past time, omly for my past time. I know he did, but he never utter any word which describe him that he has a same feeling with me, untill i fall in love with my husband Lee Gikwang.

"Gikwang seems getting brighter nowdays"he try to break an akward situation between us.

"sorry?"

"ah ani. Still working in ____ hotel?"

"hhow did you know?" i turn my head to him

"hmm.. i.. i.. i have a friend there"

"yes nowday he has a lot of job, and we have to ask gikwang's parent some help for kiyoung case"

"good teamwork" he chuckle

" how about you? i heard you build a new department store now" i heard he plants an investation in one of big department store after stop from entertainment industry, and now he will have his own department store.

"all of the issue that you heard is right"

"good luck for you!"

"we're here!" he stop the car in front of our appartment

"thank you" he smile then walk out from the car and bring the umbrel with him so he can shelter us from the rain. We run toward the appartment lobby.

"so, want to come in?"

"gwenchanayo, it's almost 8. i can't visit a married woman withhout her husband inside"

"ah ne"

"or there will be a misunderstanding" both of us chukle and he left us in the lobby.

I bring my daughter home, our quiet home. It's 8pm and kiyoung is sleeping on my shoulder. I put her on her room. Looking at her angelic face while sleeping is one of the best part of my life. I never know that we can go and survive this too far. I never thought that we have a strong relation after our first unexpected meeting. I sroke her hair and land a kiss on her cheek.

I go to bath room for take a shower. I open th e water tap and prepare for some bubble soap, it will be relax me for a while.

 

gikwang pov..

 

I walk out from the room after a small discusion then sign for my next project. I'm very happy because everything goes well and running smoothly. suddenly someone pat my shoulder.

"don't forget for tomorrow" My manager hyung try to remind me the schedule

"tomorrow?"

"yes Busan" i remember once he mention Busan.

"i notice you recently, do you have something to tell?"

"ah ani, i just miss my small family. I need some time together with them sometimes." i lower my head

"sorry gikwang ah, i'll make you some holiday then. choose the day than i'll arrange for you"

"jinjja hyung?" he just nodding his head and give me a big smile

A laddy with long hair and i have to accept it she has a good body, but my wife better than her for sure. appear between my manager hyung and i  conversation.

"hey would you come join us?"

"where?"

"tonight 8.30pm at the ___ club, Doojoon, Dongwoon and Yoseob will join with us. what abot you guys?"

" your reccord will be finnish at 8pm right?" my manager hyung ask me

"ne, but... sorry hyunah send my regard to them"

"why? it woud be great if you come" she nagging at me and hanging her hand on mine.

"my girls waiting me at home, mianhe"

"yaa, remember he is a married man" my manager teas me and hit hyunah hand which hanging on me.

 

When my first debut, the issue spread that Hyunah and i have a special relation. Yes we are, and our relation break because of some consideration regard our career. But i'm not sure for this time whether she still wants me or not. I don't care the best thing for this time is i have my two special girls. I'm not regret it.

 

*******

thanks for reading and subscribe my story for my DEAREST READERS !!!

Your comment and suggest might be make this storry getting better. ^^

Thank you so much once again