Secret Santa [part 2]

Secret Santa
Please log in to read the full chapter

NOT EDITED.

SORRY~

"omg, sunghee, this is so adorable, isn't it?" jiyeon exclaimed, showing her a sketchbook with cute pandas on them. "seungyeon would totally love this." her friend quickly went to go and purchase it.
"can't believe she already found her first gift for her santee already." sunghee sighed, browsing at the other materials.
"don't worry about it. we still have enough time for you to get something for wooyoung by tuesday." eunmi patted her shoulder.
"you already bought yours too. i'm hopeless, unless i make him something worth that much. nah, that's too much work too. let's go somewhere else, i find nothing of interest to purchase here." sunghee begin walking to stand next to jiyeon with eunmi in tow.
the girls went around the mall, trying to help sunghee find a gift for wooyoung. but nothing helped sunghee into getting something for him. so they ended up at the food court.
"i'm really that hopeless into getting him something. i wish i never voted on doing secret santa." sunghee groaned, setting herself in a chair.
"well if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be doing it too. you're the one that came up with the idea." eunmi said, sitting next to her.
"yep yep, anyways, do you guys wanna eat anything? i'm hungry." jiyeon asked, rubbing her tummy.
"no. i wanna crawl in bed and sleep forever." sunghee had her head resting on the table.
"well, you rest here, i want ice cream. we'll be back." eunmi stood up, both her and jiyeon walked off to buy food.
"you're suppose to comfort me and take me home. gosh." sunghee now was resting on her folded arms.
"omg, omg, omg, sunghee get up. hurry, hurry, get up." jiyeon spazzed, while eunmi started shaking sunghee.
"you already bought your food that fast? what do you want now? why should i? eat without me." sunghee ignored them.
"wooyoung is here. and he's over there. go and stalk him, so you can get something for him." jiyeon yanked her awake and led her to wooyoung.
"whoa whoa whoa. hold on a minute. what you say?" sunghee didn't believe what she was hearing.
"tell eunmi, i need her to get to him, so she can get something." jiyeon kept pulling.
"fine. jiyeon saw wooyoung. so she's taking you to him. you get it now? hope so." eunmi smiled at her. "this will surely be useful and helpful to you. you get a chance to bond with him."
"you guys got to be kidding me. me hanging out, wait not, stalking him out of the blue. don't you think he'll notice something's up?" sunghee tried freeing herself and reasoning.
"so, who cares. we all been together since grade school in a way... nothing much, except different stuff." jiyeon said. still leading/dragging sunghee to where she saw wooyoung last.
"jiyeon you're hurting me. loosen your grip a bit. geez woman." sunghee has were now a bit more relaxed.
"sorry. oh look, there he is. now go to him." jiyeon shoved sunghee in front of her.
"no i don't wanna go. let me be, and you guys can do it for me. right?" she looked at them.
"wrong. your the secret santa remember. we have other things to deal with. just go." eunmi joined in shoving sunghee towards wooyoung with jiyeon.
"guys, don't draw a crowd. me resisting, and you guys keep pushing, wouldn't it look funny? and what other stuff do you guys need to do anyways?" she now wasn't paying attention to wooyoung. her attention was to break free and she wanted to run, but two set of hands were holding her in

Please log in to read the full chapter