Secret Santa [part 7]

Secret Santa
Please log in to read the full chapter

sorry~

some parts are edited, because i did type in microsoft word later on... and it just fixed my grammar automatically, but i dunno why, but i was lazy and didn't edit them after finishing the story. -___-

They all reached the parlor and settled themselves at a table, ordering two large pizzas, one with pepperoni and sausages, the other with pineapple and ham. After a while, their orders came, they chipped in to pay, and each grabbed a slice.
Hanbyul then asked the other 3 girls a question, “so, how do you three know wooyoungie oppa and kwon oppa?” she directly looked at sunghee, while asking.
“oh we don’t personally know them, well sunghee knows kwon more than wooyoung.” eunmi answered.
“I see.” hanbyul continued eating her pizza, as well as the rest of them.
“and we have you and wooyoung in our math class too.” jiyeon added. Rolling her eyes only the her friends could see. But eunmi and sunghee let out quiet laughs.
“really, I didn’t know that.” hanbyul said, tilting her head at them.
“sure you didn’t.” sunghee mumbled to herself.
“what was that?” hanbyul asked sunghee.
“I need to go to the rest room. Please excuse me.” she replied, getting up from the table and headed for the women’s restroom.
“us too. We’ll be back.” eunmi stood up too, and then pulling jiyeon with her, who was still trying to take a bite, but failed, as she was dragged to the women’s restroom too.
“interesting.” hanbyul stared after them, as kwon and wooyoung looked at one another, but shrugged and stuffed their faces some more.
“why did you do that for eunmi?” jiyeon asked, “didn’t you see me eating my slice of pizza?”
“be quiet. It’s still there. We’re here for sunghee.” eunmi said.
“oh right. Sunghee, why you leave so suddenly?” jiyeon was now next to sunghee.
“I don’t know. I felt awkward there. Hanbyul gave me the chills.” sunghee started rubbing her hands against her arms.
“forget about her. She’s a clinger. Don’t let her get to you. Not like she’ll do anything anyways.” jiyeon began fixing her hair in front of the mirror.
“cheer up, sunghee. We’re here for you.” eunmi smiled at sunghee’s reflection.
“thanks you guys. But was that thing about you guys giving wooyoung the bouquet of flowers to give to me?” she asked, looking at them two now.
“didn’t he tell you?” jiyeon looked at her too.
“he said something about one of you holding your stomach and in a hurry.” she stared at their reflections in the mirror.
“jiyeon need to go badly.” eunmi began laughing.
“I told you not to eat them chocolate brownies, fries, and kimchi together.” sunghee now pointed a f

Please log in to read the full chapter